@briansol,
briansol;36313 wrote:
http://i10.tinypic.com/61mzs79.jpg

that's all i'll post to this thread.

I shall quote it
Freeman15

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 12:11 pm
@rugonnacry,
We don't need memorials, we don't need tv specials, and we sure as hell don't need two gaping holes in Manhattan.

Do you know what should have been done? We should have built those towers again, exactly as they were. How's that for a "**** you" to terrorism (followed by the immediate death of those responsible, which of course, we also fucked up)? Instead, we dishonor the dead by making war in their name and creating more hatred, and thus, potential for even more loss of life.
FedUpAmerican

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 02:42 pm
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;36365 wrote:
We don't need memorials, we don't need tv specials, and we sure as hell don't need two gaping holes in Manhattan.

Do you know what should have been done? We should have built those towers again, exactly as they were. How's that for a "**** you" to terrorism (followed by the immediate death of those responsible, which of course, we also fucked up)? Instead, we dishonor the dead by making war in their name and creating more hatred, and thus, potential for even more loss of life.

6 years ago we had the sympathy and support from pretty much the whole world. NOW we are more hated than any other country.

Good job Mr. President. :FU1:

Heck-of-a-job.
rugonnacry

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 02:56 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;36404 wrote:
6 years ago we had the sympathy and support from pretty much the whole world. NOW we are more hated than any other country.

Heck-of-a-job.

I like this picture (sorry its not embedded have to click the link) http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/2/E/newwtc.jpg
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 07:13 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;36404 wrote:

Heck-of-a-job.

The majority can make mistakes in judgment. Witness the Holocaust. World opinion right now is dead-wrong, for reasons the world can't even begin to recognize, much less understand. For the first time ever, America's Jews are no longer Democrats. I say again: AMERICA'S JEWS ARE NO LONGER DEMOCRATS. They are Republicans, for the sake of Israel's security. They now only trust REPUBLICANS to back Israel with troops, bullets and bombs against its age-old nemesis, Mid-Eastern Islam. That political shift is massively important, as Jews control the media, Hollywood, and the publishing industry in the US, and operate the most successful lobby in Washington -- AIPAC. Watch President Hillary Clinton fiddle around with her neo-Marxist, domestic, social engineering projects, and see how fast the Jewish lobby in America forces her to focus on the Middle East and its military brush-fires. She's going to behave so much like Bush, you Democrats might come to hate her. Ha.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 07:29 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;36452 wrote:
World opinion right now is dead-wrong, for reasons the world can't even begin to recognize, much less understand.

HAHAHA, and you see it all to clear huh? HAHAHAHAHA
bizkit

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 09:27 pm
@92b16vx,
[FONT="Book Antiqua"]I find it so unbelieveable that there are Americans out there that will actually believe this conspiracy nonsense. I just want to post a link that people can go to and read about all of these myths.......and also read about why they are NOT true. I'm not here to argue with anyone about this...read it for yourself. Don't just look at the pictures and skim the surface. Read It.

Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report - Popular Mechanics
[/FONT]
0 Replies

wvpeach

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 09:29 pm
@Freeman15,
Excellent post Freeman

i like the part about dishonoring the dead by making war in their name

Freeman15;36365 wrote:

Do you know what should have been done? We should have built those towers again, exactly as they were. How's that for a "*** you" to terrorism (followed by the immediate death of those responsible, which of course, we also ***ed up)? Instead, we dishonor the dead by making war in their name and creating more hatred, and thus, potential for even more loss of life.
0 Replies

wvpeach

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 09:33 pm
@Pinochet73,
I bet the families of the 400,000 dead Iraqi's feel just the same way you do about it Pinochet.

No forgiving 400,000 dead . Nor 3000 dead, nor even one dead if it can be helped

Pinochet73;36241 wrote:
No way. America was attacked. Over 3,000 innocents were slaughtered. There's no moving on. NEVER AGAIN. The hunt is on for our enemies.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 09:44 pm
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;36487 wrote:
I bet the families of the 400,000 dead Iraqi's feel just the same way you do about it Pinochet.

No forgiving 400,000 dead . Nor 3000 dead, nor even one dead if it can be helped

He doesn't care about them because they are dirty muslims and are trying to conquer the world and spread Sharia law, and kill all christians.
wvpeach

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 09:46 pm
@92b16vx,
Well now that would be a strange attitude for a guy with a big cross in his aviator.

Because I assure you God cares about the 400, 000 dead Iraqi's

Or is his cross a joke in his aviator?

92b16vx;36491 wrote:
He doesn't care about them because they are dirty muslims and are trying to conquer the world and spread Sharia law, and kill all christians.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 10:05 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
It's Avatar. aviation is fun though.
0 Replies