• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,098 • Replies: 31
No top replies

Crito

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 07:01 am
@FedUpAmerican,
Until left-wingers admit that "our president" doesn't have the mental capacity to pull something of this magnitude off and come to the realization that the Clintonistas were in on it too, it's going to be easy to keep debunking.

But for what it's worth, here's proof that the propaganda you see on TV isn't made by Al-Qaeda but is, in fact, fake footage created by the CIA:
Threat Level - Wired Blogs
crackface mcgee

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 07:21 am
@FedUpAmerican,
9/11 - NOT an inside job. Not orchestrated by our government. Not by Bush. Not by Clinton. Seriously, that is a bunch of crazy talk! It's hard to take seriously the opinions of those who would think this.

To follow up on Crito's post, it is so ironic that the same people who repeatedly question Bush's level of intelligence give him credit for pulling off this elaborate attack. These accusations are so clearly driven by obsessive hatred for this man, and the accusations makes it hard for most people to take seriously anything that these accusers say. People will pay more attention to you if your accusations and character attacks are half-ass reasonable.

I am actually questioning why I am even posting a response to this one. Doesn't really warrant one. But I'll slum this time.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 07:33 am
@FedUpAmerican,
Welcome to the slums crackface. (one of these days I have to inquire as to the origins of that name)

I agree that bush himself could not have possibly carried out such a precision attack. The though that this could have all beenpulled off by an American for the sake of political gain gives me the shivers and I don't really want to believe it.

Then I think of Timothy McVeigh. He managed to pull of the bombing of a federal building and he didn't look like the sharpest knife in the drawer either. He had limited resources, look at what bush has at his disposal.

I'm not saying that I agree with the conspiacy theorists, but they do make you wonder.
crackface mcgee

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 08:10 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;35882 wrote:
The though that this could have all beenpulled off by an American for the sake of political gain gives me the shivers and I don't really want to believe it.

The thought that this could have all been pulled off by an American for the sake of political gain is not worthy of your shivers because it is absurd.
FedUpAmerican

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 08:55 am
@crackface mcgee,
crackface_mcgee;35888 wrote:
The thought that this could have all been pulled off by an American for the sake of political gain is not worthy of your shivers because it is absurd.

Is it?

Remember, Timothy McVeigh.

I don't think it's absurd at all.

It presents possibilities.

As I said, I'm not supporting theories, but think of it, IF even one or two are correct and the hundreds of others are bullshit, it presents a scarey view of the depths an American can stoop to gain political notoriety.

If McVeigh can pull of his attrocities to the magnitude that he did, can you imagine what the government can pull off?

Absurd? Perhaps.

Possible?

Hmmmm.......
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 09:54 am
@FedUpAmerican,
Since Bush could not have done it by himself, that leaves the fact that there would have to be an overwhelming number of completely dishonest people in the government and military that were willing to cover up the murder of 3000 Americans. While I may have my doubts, and disagreements with specifics there is no way, by the previous statement, that I believe Bush did this.

Now, if you ask me if I think he knew about it, or if the administration helped facilitate in someways the event, that's a whole different can of worms.
0 Replies

politically-wrong

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 07:34 am
@FedUpAmerican,
its much more possible that it was actually orchestrated by what you guys call the industrial- military complex ( or whatever) as the president can not possibly even start to become involved in thikind of thing , and since that complex has alot of power and friendship with the presidency that helped.

in the end they are the ones gaining billions from it till date.
0 Replies

Freeman15

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 12:19 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
We need to stop honoring 9/11, it is monopolized by the far-right as a call to arms against the middle east despite the fact that the financier of the operation has been allowed to escape. 9/11 was a ****-up, plain and simple, and the sooner we move on, the better off we'll all be.
rugonnacry

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 12:22 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
:beat: at this whole thread.
Freeman15

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 12:41 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;36181 wrote:
:beat: at this whole thread.

He said it better than I did.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 01:07 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
I believe the title of the thread is Remember 9/11 NOT honouring.

Get your facts straight.

R*E*M*E*M*B*E*R

AS IN don't forget.
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 01:10 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
history channel has a new show airing tuesday night at 9/8 central. looks good from the previews
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 05:34 pm
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;36180 wrote:
We need to stop honoring 9/11, it is monopolized by the far-right as a call to arms against the middle east despite the fact that the financier of the operation has been allowed to escape. 9/11 was a ***-up, plain and simple, and the sooner we move on, the better off we'll all be.

No way. America was attacked. Over 3,000 innocents were slaughtered. There's no moving on. NEVER AGAIN. The hunt is on for our enemies.
Red cv

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 06:46 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
I'm not American but I can't help but be appalled at the attitude towards the death of 3000 innocents that day. Your government wouldn't let planes land in the US after the attack but Canada opened her skies and let those that were suppose to land in the US in my country. I lived in Newfoundland at the time and we took in those that the US turned away as a threat. We opened our doors and our Airports, at considerable risk to our people and yet the lack of respect for those that died that day from Americans is sickening. I'll never forget that day, but then again Politics isn't as important to me as those that died, those that are dying and those who had no home because US airspace was closed. Ours wasn't.

This forum is a mere shadow of what it use to be. I don't like shadows.
92b16vx

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 07:32 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;36241 wrote:
No way. America was attacked. Over 3,000 innocents were slaughtered. There's no moving on. NEVER AGAIN. The hunt is on for our enemies.

Actually, hte official number is less then 3000, 2800ish after all the fakes were exposed.
0 Replies

crackface mcgee

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 09:19 pm
@Red cv,
Red;36278 wrote:
I'm not American but I can't help but be appalled at the attitude towards the death of 3000 innocents that day. Your government wouldn't let planes land in the US after the attack but Canada opened her skies and let those that were suppose to land in the US in my country. I lived in Newfoundland at the time and we took in those that the US turned away as a threat. We opened our doors and our Airports, at considerable risk to our people and yet the lack of respect for those that died that day from Americans is sickening. I'll never forget that day, but then again Politics isn't as important to me as those that died, those that are dying and those who had no home because US airspace was closed. Ours wasn't.

This forum is a mere shadow of what it use to be. I don't like shadows.

Red, the compassion you express today and the kindness shown by those in Canada, particularly Newfoundland, is remembered and appreciated. Someone I knew well was en route from Europe when America was attacked. Her plane landed in Newfoundland, and she was taken in by a caring family in Newfoundland and cared for until she could return to her home in Atlanta. Thank you for acknoweledging and remembering the innocent victims. Although too many in this country have grown callous thorugh their political agendas and hatred, most Americans are appreciative.
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 12:33 am
@FedUpAmerican,
http://i10.tinypic.com/61mzs79.jpg

that's all i'll post to this thread.
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 04:28 am
@Crito,
Crito;35877 wrote:
Until left-wingers admit that "our president" doesn't have the mental capacity to pull something of this magnitude off and come to the realization that the Clintonistas were in on it too, it's going to be easy to keep debunking.

But for what it's worth, here's proof that the propaganda you see on TV isn't made by Al-Qaeda but is, in fact, fake footage created by the CIA:
Threat Level - Wired Blogs

Please.........

Conspiracy theories hurt America. When wedded to the ever popular Bush-hating phenomenon in society today, they bear the potential to seriously mislead our youth and successive generations. It's the worst of historical revisionism.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 04:56 am
@Red cv,
Red;36278 wrote:

I found a great article that I would like to share. I call it "Putting A Face On 9/11"

It appears that it has turned into a faceless memorial and that's sad.

Fed Up American: Putting A Face On 9/11
0 Replies