American Fatalities

Curmudgeon

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 04:58 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
HMMM- "looks at calendar" Well, so it is not! Whodathunkit. I must be in a timewarp or something.

So it still shows a drop at this time, refuting the original premise of the opening post.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 06:44 am
@FedUpAmerican,
Seems that you need to change your calendar. It, like most of your posts, are inaccurate.

YOU'RE WRONG!!!

Please cite your resources.
FedUpAmerican

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2007 03:41 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
BTW HAPPY FRIDAY!

U.S. MILITARY DEATHS (IRAQ): 3794
U.S. MILITARY WOUNDED (IRAQ): 27936
IRAQI CIVILIAN DEATHS (MIN): 71259

source: Antiwar.com
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2007 05:50 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;36324 wrote:
Seems that you need to change your calendar. It, like most of your posts, are inaccurate.

YOU'RE WRONG!!!

Please cite your resources.

The Right Wingers couldn't tell the truth if their lives depended on it...heck, they couldn't tell the truth if our courageous, if misguided, troops' lives depended on it.....as you can see.
92b16vx

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2007 07:22 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;38537 wrote:
The Right Wingers couldn't tell the truth if their lives depended on it...heck, they couldn't tell the truth if our courageous, if misguided, troops' lives depended on it.....as you can see.

The troops aren't misguided at all, they know the mission they have been order to accomplish, and that's what they do. Misused is the term you are looking for. I tried to explain this concept to our illustrious DrAline (he couldn't get it) or whatever the hell his name is, in order for them to be misguided, they would have to be doing tings for their own political reasons. Soldiers don't bother with politics, they get in the way. Double tap, move through the target, and cry about it later.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2007 11:18 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
Quote:
Misused is the term you are looking for. I tried to explain this concept to our illustrious DrAline (he couldn't get it)
I get it fine, i just think your wrong.
92b16vx

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2007 11:40 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;38729 wrote:
I get it fine, i just think your wrong.

Doesn't matter what you think, you never served, so you have no idea.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2007 11:45 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
In America, i don't need to serve, just pay my taxes and die. So what of the 90% of this country that will never serve, what of there opinions. You hold your wifes opinion in the same regard as mine because she hasn't served? What about your mom? All your brothers and sisters serve? Don't matter what they think anyway, they never served right?
92b16vx

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2007 11:54 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;38741 wrote:
In America, i don't need to serve, just pay my taxes and die. So what of the 90% of this country that will never serve, what of there opinions. You hold your wifes opinion in the same regard as mine because she hasn't served? What about your mom? All your brothers and sisters serve? Don't matter what they think anyway, they never served right?

I never said you have to serve to have an opinion. I said you can never understand how soldiers deal with their duty in relation to personal beliefs.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2007 11:57 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
Quote:
I said you can never understand how soldiers deal with their duty in relation to personal beliefs.
Why do you think that is? You think only a soldier can have such a mentality?
92b16vx

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 02:05 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;38745 wrote:
Why do you think that is? You think only a soldier can have such a mentality?

You can pretend you do, go ahead, knock yourself out.
wvpeach

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 08:42 am
@92b16vx,
Add about 1000 civilian contractor deaths to that toll fed Up .

According to recent commentaries on c-span most of them being paid mercenaries attached to companies like black water.

Per their government contract they are not allowed to release any information about deaths among their employees.

But reporters are tracking the employees and death notices in the papers here in the US and say at least a 1000 paid mercenaries have died.

Can't feel too sorry for these guys though. They like war and took the job.

Its the US soldiers and their families I sympathize with.

Mercenaries will never get my sympathy. Because he who lives by the sword will die by the sword and these guys loved their swords.
0 Replies