Illegals doing us a favor

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 08:49 pm
@hatukazi,
Thats nothing, I've power-washed semi truck trailers that haul 'human waste', trust me when you have **** (literally) flying back at you thats not something you want to do. I was paid very well for that job, but I'd never do it again no matter how much the pay. :thumbdown:
hatukazi

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 09:11 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
I think you're missing the point, the point ( as I see it ) is we have illegal aliens coming here to jobs, ANY jobs, and they are undercutting and running honest hardworking patriotic American citizens out of business.
(rant)
while they are doing that, they also fly mexican flags over American soil, make no effort to learn english, send the illegal money they make to mexico (thus helping to to undermine our already faltering economy) so the rest of their family can afford to sneak in here and compound the problem exponentially.

...and that is why we should place automated motion detetecting machine guns on our borders, simple and cost effective.
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 05:01 am
@hatukazi,
hatukazi;56136 wrote:
I think you're missing the point, the point ( as I see it ) is we have illegal aliens coming here to jobs, ANY jobs, and they are undercutting and running honest hardworking patriotic American citizens out of business.
(rant)
while they are doing that, they also fly mexican flags over American soil, make no effort to learn english, send the illegal money they make to mexico (thus helping to to undermine our already faltering economy) so the rest of their family can afford to sneak in here and compound the problem exponentially.

...and that is why we should place automated motion detetecting machine guns on our borders, simple and cost effective.

Dunno. Dunno. Have been working very closely with Hispanics my entire adult life. Some of your accusations are stereotypes. For example, most of them really want to learn English, and when they do, they almost purposefully ditch Spanish, as a matter of pride that they've learned Gringo's language.
0 Replies

hatukazi

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 09:44 am
favors don't cost $300 Billion a year.
0 Replies