Who is the lesser threat of the 3....Hillary, Obama or Edwards?

scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 11:32 am
@bizkit,
this place is infested,by republicans :thumbdown:
rugonnacry

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 11:37 am
@bizkit,
ANTI GUN is NOT Anti America.
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 12:35 pm
@bizkit,
Without guns, Rug, we wouldn't have gained independence from the Brits. Think about it.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 12:57 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;31559 wrote:
ANTI GUN is NOT Anti America.

Yes, it is. <---that's a period at the end there, as in there is no need to attempt rebutt story is over.
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 02:46 pm
@bizkit,
I think the majority of people who don't like guns forwhatever reason are afraid of them becuase they are ignorant about them.

I encourage everyone to go take an NRA safety class. It's like 80 bucks for the day depending on who hosts it. But, you get to learn a lot about guns, how to handle them, how to operate them.... and at the end of the day, you aren't afraid of them any more.

I bet Obama has never fired a round in his life.
socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 03:01 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;31554 wrote:
not gonna happen :thumbup:

On this issue, I pray that you are correct.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 03:06 pm
@bizkit,
I have a ahard time picking but I would wager Hillary is the most moderateof the three
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 08:32 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;31556 wrote:
this place is infested,by republicans :thumbdown:

The Good Dudes, right?:thumbup: Very Happy Very Happy :thumbup:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 08:34 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;31624 wrote:
I have a ahard time picking but I would wager Hillary is the most moderateof the three

What? She's a hardcore Leftist by nature, faking it to make it. Man....she's one scary closet Marxist, lemme tell ya. :frown: :frown: :frown:
0 Replies

bizkit

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 10:06 pm
@bizkit,
thanks for all the comments guys! I hate to pick any of them myself...lets hope it dosen't come to that. We need to all prepare to support our favorite candidates...and keep Hillary, Obama and Edwards out of the White House. I don't know if I could take it!
tvsej

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 03:56 am
@briansol,
briansol;31612 wrote:
I think the majority of people who don't like guns forwhatever reason are afraid of them becuase they are ignorant about them.

I encourage everyone to go take an NRA safety class. It's like 80 bucks for the day depending on who hosts it. But, you get to learn a lot about guns, how to handle them, how to operate them.... and at the end of the day, you aren't afraid of them any more.

I bet Obama has never fired a round in his life.

On the issue of guns I have to agree with you, I am an ex-cop, on the shooting range we had new comers going to the Police Academy who had never had a weapon in their hands. After the first week of training they were like Dirty Harry. Education will set you free and impower you, how can people knock something if you have never tryed it. (There are exceptions to that statement!)
As for the trio mentioned, I am not familiar with Edwards but as for Obamanation and the Fridgid B-tch, I don't think their is anyone worth having on the list. Believe me, whoever is put there (I said put) will do exactly what "They" want. If not they will take them out. That will happen with either of the choices this term (mark my words) it is time now in history for another crazy to show himself/herself and take out the Pres. As the first Black Pres. some crazy KKK -looney will freak out and do the job and with Hillary it will be some women hater that thinks anything that bleeds for days and doesn't die must be killed. At least that will be the story given to us by "Them, They" to justify the cause or reason for death. Of course this is an opinion... like an A-hole everybody has one.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 09:47 am
@bizkit,
For the anti-gun-nut, my house is Hell. I have a loaded gun in every room.
socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 10:00 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;31729 wrote:
For the anti-gun-nut, my house is Hell. I have a loaded gun in every room.

Me, too - but none are in plain sight or anywhere a child can reach them or even think to look for them - but I know where they are and check on them regularly.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 08:05 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;31734 wrote:
Me, too - but none are in plain sight or anywhere a child can reach them or even think to look for them - but I know where they are and check on them regularly.

Same. Intruders will love my sawed off 12-guage. Ouch.:thumbup:
92b16vx

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 09:38 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;31832 wrote:
Same. Intruders will love my sawed off 12-guage. Ouch.:thumbup:

The class III shop here has a cool insert for double barrel shotguns. You put it in one of the barrels and it converts it to 7.62. So you hit the first intruder with the gauge, then you can use the 7.62 on the guy running away.
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 19 Aug, 2007 09:14 am
@bizkit,
Cool.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sun 19 Aug, 2007 11:04 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;31842 wrote:
The class III shop here has a cool insert for double barrel shotguns. You put it in one of the barrels and it converts it to 7.62. So you hit the first intruder with the gauge, then you can use the 7.62 on the guy running away.

good advice, thanks.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Sun 19 Aug, 2007 06:13 pm
@bizkit,
LOL Scooby it won't be the battle of the Mac and Mc's anymore but the Mo and the More Mo's. Do you know where Mecca is, watch those cliffs lad.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2007 08:54 am
@Red cv,
Red;31957 wrote:
LOL Scooby it won't be the battle of the Mac and Mc's anymore but the Mo and the More Mo's. Do you know where Mecca is, watch those cliffs lad.

yes i do know where Mecca is :thumbup: do you ? you seem to think its in SCOTLAND !
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2007 08:56 am
@bizkit,
It's alot closer to you when you start to pray in it's direction, LOL.