Behind 9/11

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 05:36 pm
@RedOct,
Lemme tell ya 'bout a crazy, wild-man, US Army Spec4, who, while acting in the capacity of my Track Commander (M113, Armored Personnel Carrier), at Fort Hood, TX, killed, cooked, ate and wore the hyde of (replete with head and tail) an armadillo over the top of his helmet. While we were maneuvering at night, playing GI Joe, I looked up into the night's sky from below the hatch, up through my TC's opening. Simultaneously, he looked down at me, by coincidence. In the span of a second or two, he looked like SATAN, peering directly into the bowels of Hell. With his CVC helmet on, a gargoyle-like armadillo carcus plastered to it, goggles, and a full-moon in the upper-background, he looked like Lucifer in Heavy Metal. When the Company Commander saw him wearing the carcus in the chow-line at daybreak, he went ballistic, reemed the two of us without vaz, and found yet another reason to despise me. Cool stuff, back in the DANG OLD DAY.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 11:05 am
@RedOct,
I fought this fight with enough tin foilers, shame on you Red real people died that day. Not crash test dummies and contrary to you retards that believe the US has the aircraft passengers in a Barn some where in the middle of god knows. 3000 people died because of the hatred towards the west from Radical Islamist. That's all it was ever about, Islam and it's radical element.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 11:09 am
@RedOct,
You should watch the History Channel, they have a pretty good show on sometimes that debunks most 9/11 conspiracy theories.
Red cv

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 03:17 pm
@RedOct,
No there is something so hateful and black growing inside the Tin Foilers they'd rather blame the government and Jews than accept Muslims committed the crime. Then again Muslims are using vehicles filled with petrol in Scotland in the name of Allah was that Bush's fault.

Jesus give me strength against the tard squard of Tin Foilers.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 06:42 pm
@RedOct,
Didn't you here Red, in an email he sent to his cousin before he drove the jeep into the building. He said Dick and Bush made him do it.
politically-wrong

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 02:51 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;32955 wrote:
Didn't you here Red, in an email he sent to his cousin before he drove the jeep into the building. He said Dick and Bush made him do it.

i dont believe in any conspiracy either , but there are alot of questions that go un answered , alot of circumustancial evidence pointing to a conspiracy , atleast you will have to admit that.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 03:29 pm
@RedOct,
So when is bush going to attack America again?

My guess would be right before a Democrat takes his position in the white house and brings this country the respect it once had before.

You all seem so good at TRYING to insult people with opposing views. Too bad REAL Americans find you NOTHING but humorous.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 09:37 am
@RedOct,
Real Americans wow!
Quote:
So when is bush going to attack America again?
That job belongs to the terrorists. Were too busy kicking there ass in Irag. By the way, did you know we are winning, remember what that feels like or do you feel otherwise? Na we better get out while were winning heah?
Quote:
My guess would be right before a Democrat takes his position in the white house and brings this country the respect it once had before.
Yup, you'd better go warn your friends in Iran.
Quote:
You all seem so good at TRYING to insult people with opposing views. Too bad REAL Americans find you NOTHING but humorous.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!
I'm laughing, all the way to the bank. The hand off the dems get will be priceless.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 10:11 am
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;32886 wrote:
You should watch the History Channel, they have a pretty good show on sometimes that debunks most 9/11 conspiracy theories.

That show was terribly biased, even from my view and I don't think Bush did it. But there are a lot of things about the incident that leaves a lot of questions unanswered, and something that their "expert" explainations leave something to be desired, at least to me and my back ground in explosives Smile
0 Replies