• Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,837 • Replies: 28
No top replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2007 10:17 am
@RedOct,
Quote:
9/11 Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions: Page 125.
If it came from hear what was it, an omission or a distortion?
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 01:40 pm
RedOct;32222 wrote:
I'm tired of this forum, where I hoped to get some intellectual responses, but all I get back is emotional, patriotic crap; and why does everyone on here claim be part of the military-indistrial complex?

Because fear and appeasement make their medicine go down, when you take away the sweetness it only leaves a bitter after taste and they are scared of it.
Drnaline

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 02:13 pm
RedOct;32222 wrote:
I'm tired of this forum, where I hoped to get some intellectual responses, but all I get back is emotional, patriotic crap; and why does everyone on here claim be part of the military-indistrial complex?
Sorry if i have questions about your post, you posted it. If you think you are above scrutiny then maybe you don't belong here?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 02:14 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;32230 wrote:
Because fear and appeasement make their medicine go down, when you take away the sweetness it only leaves a bitter after taste and they are scared of it.
Scared but still willing to go forward, unlike you who wish's only to retreat.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 02:18 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;32242 wrote:
Scared but still willing to go forward, unlike you who wish's only to retreat.

More ASSumptions? So childish. Don't remember you on the front lines, get those cheetos stains off your fingers? Or is that urban camoflage?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 02:24 pm
@RedOct,
Those cheeto stains kept you in cash buddy. Paid you when no one else would.
I don't need to be on the front line, that's what i paid you for.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 02:29 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;32247 wrote:
Those cheeto stains kept you in cash buddy. Paid you when no one else would.
I don't need to be on the front line, that's what i paid you for.

Ahhh the tired old, "I paid your salary, and I ain't got nothing else" routine, so passe. I already told you, I'd send you your $.002 back.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 02:30 pm
@RedOct,
Lap 26 i think? You owe me alot more the that! I'll support every one after you too.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 02:31 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;32253 wrote:
Lap 26 i think? You owe me alot more the that!

I owe you nothing. Laps? You playing that broken record again? It's time you moved on and came up with some new material, no one is biting anymore.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 02:33 pm
@RedOct,
You break the record every time you repeat the same story, not up to me i'm just keeping count. You can rest assured i will not stop counting.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 02:40 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;32256 wrote:
You break the record every time you repeat the same story, not up to me i'm just keeping count. You can rest assured i will not stop counting.

It's like watching a really fat kid trying to use a rotary phone reading your post, amusing and sad at the same time.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 02:44 pm
@RedOct,
Your prospective comes from a cingular view. Decidedly one sided.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 06:22 pm
@RedOct,
Who would of ever figured to use some bums from Saudi and a few passenger planes to take down the twins? So how much did it cost to clean up there mess as opposed to doing under contract? I hope we at least saved some money.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 06:59 pm
@RedOct,
Tin foil alert, for heavens sake don't these basement dwellers ever give up. RedOct, take it to your Ma and she'll grade your post. Frankly you are nothing more than another propaganda nutcase. Not interested, move on hate the JEWS elseware.
politically-wrong

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 05:42 am
@RedOct,
Quote:
Who would of ever figured to use some bums from Saudi and a few passenger planes to take down the twins? So how much did it cost to clean up there mess as opposed to doing under contract? I hope we at least saved some money.

Quote:
Tin foil alert, for heavens sake don't these basement dwellers ever give up. RedOct, take it to your Ma and she'll grade your post. Frankly you are nothing more than another propaganda nutcase. Not interested, move on hate the JEWS elseware.

can not find anything logical to challenge his post? too bad Very Happy
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 08:07 am
@Red cv,
Red;32465 wrote:
I guess he don't watch the history channel, they just aired a show that debunked all this crap.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 09:00 am
@RedOct,
Quote:
no one doubts that WTC 7's collapse was an implosive demolition.
No one doubts, LOL. I think you and Rosie are the only one's the believe that.
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 10:24 am
@RedOct,
http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/69165/2/istockphoto_69165_armadillo_hat.jpg
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 12:49 pm
@RedOct,
They should of positioned the armadillo 180 degrees, LOL.
0 Replies