An Irishman,Bin Laden and Englishman

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 03:53 am
An Irishman,Bin Laden and Englishman are all granted 1 wish each by a Genie;
the Genie asks the irishman his wish, the Irishman replies 'Well i wish for all the land in ireland to all be mine', so with a click of the Genie's fingers it was granted,
The Genie then asks Bin Laden What would he like? Laden replies 'I want a huge,thick & powerful wall to be built around all Muslim city's and countries' the Genie grants his wish;
Genie then asks the Englishman what is his wish? The Englishman asks, 'What did Bin Laden wish for'?
The Genie says 'He wanted a huge 1000ft high wall,50ft thick built around all his muslim countries'
The Englishman sits back,smirks whilst lighting a Hamlet and says 'Fill it with Water'.

I could not help but laugh !!although the jokes on me
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,086 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 08:08 pm
@politically-wrong,
What is Khartoum like? I imagine it as wilder than hell -- hot, dirty, fast, big, dangerous. I bet a foreigner could get his ass handed to him in a heart-beat there, eh?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 07:22 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54478 wrote:
What is Khartoum like? I imagine it as wilder than hell -- hot, dirty, fast, big, dangerous. I bet a foreigner could get his ass handed to him in a heart-beat there, eh?

Believe it or not but the Sudanese have the longest life expectancy in africa, not like thats a huge accomplishment...
piznac

Reply Fri 14 Mar, 2008 09:16 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
AHHAHAHAHA,. that was pretty funny.
0 Replies

politically-wrong

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 06:43 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54478 wrote:

Actually khartoum isnot affected by the war's going on , its pretty much ordinary civil life, and a foreigner actually usually gets the right to pass ( while driving) as a kind of guest welcoming which is usually an important aspect of the sudanese character, one of the safest capitals of africa if i may say so.
0 Replies