The slow march to impeachment

aaronssongs

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 09:02 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;28246 wrote:
We must build an entire army of anti-Clinton patriots. These noble souls must then dedicate their lives to stopping the advance of the Clinton Mafia, in every corner of the country, in every situation, without hesitation or compromise. Clinton is the nemesis of Christian Civilization.

What? Are you familiar with her religious conviction, on some personal level?
I'd dare say, she's as much a Christian, and undoubtably, "moreso" than George or Laura Bush...I mean, is there a picture of George Bush, in or near a church, outside of attending a funeral?
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 06:45 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;28263 wrote:
I'd dare say, she's as much a Christian, and undoubtably, "moreso" than George or Laura Bush...I mean, is there a picture of George Bush, in or near a church, outside of attending a funeral?

Hillary is a hardcore Marxist. Her apparent religious convictions are a front. Don't be fooled. Coming from the South, and comprehending very well her dependency on the Southern Black vote, she's an expert at wooing the appropriate crowds under the guise of a Pentecostal/'tongue-talking' Baptist preacher-type whenver it's convenient. It's deception, guile and a gigantic lie. Marxists don't believe in God. Marx insisted on that. They worship materialism and class struggle. That's it. God is outlawed under Communism.:rocketwhore:
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 06:48 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;28257 wrote:
Clear sign you suffer from delusions...therapy might help...but I suspect you're too far gone.

I believe the Clinton Mafia is evil. I live to fight Evil. What others 'suspect' is none of my business.:no:
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 08:25 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;28277 wrote:
Hillary is a hardcore Marxist. Her apparent religious convictions are a front. Don't be fooled. Coming from the South, and comprehending very well her dependency on the Southern Black vote, she's an expert at wooing the appropriate crowds under the guise of a Pentecostal/'tongue-talking' Baptist preacher-type whenver it's convenient. It's deception, guile and a gigantic lie. Marxists don't believe in God. Marx insisted on that. They worship materialism and class struggle. That's it. God is outlawed under Communism.:rocketwhore:

LOL. The same can be said for Bush, and his dependency on the Christian right (which is a front, on both sides). Talk about "emotional outburst"....you sound rabid. Oh, but it's do as I say, not as I do, isn't is? LOL
Drnaline

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 08:27 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;28263 wrote:
Quote:
I mean, is there a picture of George Bush, in or near a church, outside of attending a funeral?
Why don't you go inside and find out?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 12:00 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;28288 wrote:
LOL. The same can be said for Bush, and his dependency on the Christian right (which is a front, on both sides). Talk about "emotional outburst"....you sound rabid. Oh, but it's do as I say, not as I do, isn't is? LOL

You whack, Way.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 12:46 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;28277 wrote:

"hardcore marxist" you talk some amount of garbage !
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 12:47 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;28278 wrote:
I believe the Clinton Mafia is evil. I live to fight Evil. What others 'suspect' is none of my business.:no:

YET ANOTHER INTERNET RAMBO POST
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 01:02 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;28326 wrote:
YET ANOTHER INTERNET RAMBO POST

He or is it she...I don't quite know...Pinochet has such a feminine ring to it...Pee no-chez...anywho...why is he (or she) so rabid...like a wild dog...everything is shoot em up, kill the commies, nuke the terrorists, put the liberals in a concentration camp...just the ravings of a lunatic...
You gotta love America...you can say almost anything...threaten people, insult people, and just froth at the mouth...and claim your 1st amendment right :

The First Amendment to the United States Constitution is a part of the United States Bill of Rights. It prohibits the federal legislature from making laws that establish religion (the "Establishment Clause") or prohibit free exercise of religion (the "Free Exercise Clause"), laws that infringe the freedom of speech, infringe the freedom of the press, limit the right to assemble peaceably, or limit the right to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Guess it applies to all, except Islam and Muslims (don't know where it specifically says that, but must be in there, somewhere)...see, and I'm not even Muslim (I'm Episcopalian, by birth, and spiritual by enlightenment), but if I were...I would seek out someone just like "you-know-who", and bitch slap said individual, all day long, for "going there"...Right wing nut jobs. Stupid ass hypocrites. If you don't believe in every comma, and period in the Constitution or the Bill of Rights, then it is "you' that is unpatriotic, and un-American, and you ought to find you somewhere else to be. You don't get to make the rules or any changes to the rules. Point.
By the way....thanks, Scooby, for your balance.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 01:17 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;28330 wrote:
He or is it she...I don't quite know...Pinochet has such a feminine ring to it...Pee no-chez...anywho...why is he (or she) so rabid...like a wild dog...everything is shoot em up, kill the commies, nuke the terrorists, put the liberals in a concentration camp...just the ravings of a lunatic...
You gotta love America...you can say almost anything...threaten people, insult people, and just froth at the mouth...and claim your 1st amendment right :

The First Amendment to the United States Constitution is a part of the United States Bill of Rights. It prohibits the federal legislature from making laws that establish religion (the "Establishment Clause") or prohibit free exercise of religion (the "Free Exercise Clause"), laws that infringe the freedom of speech, infringe the freedom of the press, limit the right to assemble peaceably, or limit the right to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Guess it applies to all, except Islam and Muslims (don't know where it specifically says that, but must be in there, somewhere)...see, and I'm not even Muslim (I'm Episcopalian, by birth, and spiritual by enlightenment), but if I were...I would seek out someone just like "you-know-who", and *** slap said individual, all day long, for "going there"...Right wing nut jobs. Stupid ass hypocrites. If you don't believe in every comma, and period in the Constitution or the Bill of Rights, then it is "you' that is unpatriotic, and un-American, and you ought to find you somewhere else to be. You don't get to make the rules or any changes to the rules. Point.

pino and his rambo rants are one of the reasons i come on this forum lol he loves guns,hates commies,liberals,muslims etc,he has a fondness for fascist dictators,hence his name,he just seems like a right-wing redneck IMO,i find him both funny and scary,in a kind of george bush way :eek:
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 05:30 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;28332 wrote:
pino and his rambo rants are one of the reasons i come on this forum lol he loves guns,hates commies,liberals,muslims etc,he has a fondness for fascist dictators,hence his name,he just seems like a right-wing redneck IMO,i find him both funny and scary,in a kind of george bush way :eek:

Well....the way I see it, you hosemonsters declared Slicky Boy the very best US President ever, at the very height of his adulterous affairs and lying to the American people. THEREFORE, I am empowered fully to declare GW the very best US President, ever. There it is -- Dubya is THE best..........ever. :thumbup:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 05:35 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;28330 wrote:

Guess it applies to all, except Islam and Muslims (don't know where it specifically says that, but must be in there, somewhere)...see, and I'm not even Muslim (I'm Episcopalian, by birth, and spiritual by enlightenment), but if I were...I would seek out someone just like "you-know-who", and *** slap said individual, all day long, for "going there"...Right wing nut jobs. Stupid ass hypocrites. If you don't believe in every comma, and period in the Constitution or the Bill of Rights, then it is "you' that is unpatriotic, and un-American, and you ought to find you somewhere else to be. You don't get to make the rules or any changes to the rules. Point.

Well, Aaron, I'm sorry to have upset you so. I sense you're so very upset that you'd like to have me 'silenced'. You keep referring to the tragedy I personify by being allowed to talk the way I do. Perhaps you should track me down and silence me yourself. :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 06:18 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;28343 wrote:
Well, Aaron, I'm sorry to have upset you so. I sense you're so very upset that you'd like to have me 'silenced'. You keep referring to the tragedy I personify by being allowed to talk the way I do. Perhaps you should track me down and silence me yourself. :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

Far be it from me to mercifully put you out of your misery...but don't surprised if you get struck by lightning...you might want to give any friends you might have a "wide berth"....and you didn't upset me...you don't have the power to upset anyone. You think much too highly of yourself...what I won't stand, is for you to lie, demean, and say "whatever", unchallenged...so, keep it coming...so will I. I love to see you make yourself look like an absolute fool. That I do.
rugonnacry

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 08:07 pm
@aaronssongs,
I poop on this thread
0 Replies

rhopper3

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 08:53 pm
@aaronssongs,
its a mess regardless of how it ends just let it end
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 08:54 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;28348 wrote:
Far be it from me to mercifully put you out of your misery...but don't surprised if you get struck by lightning...you might want to give any friends you might have a "wide berth"....and you didn't upset me...you don't have the power to upset anyone. You think much too highly of yourself...what I won't stand, is for you to lie, demean, and say "whatever", unchallenged...so, keep it coming...so will I. I love to see you make yourself look like an absolute fool. That I do.

Ten bucks says you'll get banned within a week.Very Happy
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 09:14 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;28359 wrote:
Ten bucks says you'll get banned within a week.Very Happy

If I'm not allowed to get away with what you get away with, then you're probably right...but guess what, I will have proved one thing....you can dish it, but you can't take it...
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 09:29 pm
@aaronssongs,
Pino, I Love Ya Man. You Have The Cojons' To Call It As You See It.
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 09:36 pm
@aaronssongs,
Hooaah.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 07:37 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;28372 wrote:
Pino, I Love Ya Man. You Have The Cojons' To Call It As You See It.

yeh he is a real internet rambo ! sitting at his PC,typing away :wtf: