• Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 877 • Replies: 5
No top replies

One Man Clan

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2007 04:40 pm
@STNGfan,
That's a stupid punishment.

He should be in prison for beating his girlfriend.
rugonnacry

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2007 06:58 pm
@STNGfan,
It will not be upheld in any appeals court. Even canadians have human rights.
One Man Clan

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2007 07:00 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;21234 wrote:
It will not be upheld in any appeals court. Even canadians have human rights.

lol

No they don't.

Human rights are an entirely human invention to justify limitation of freedom.
0 Replies

Skye cv

Reply Fri 15 Jun, 2007 09:07 am
@STNGfan,
Canada is trying really really really really hard to be the Good Ship Lollipop.
Such good good good good people - not like Americans at all. Step right up and get your "I love you - you love me" refrigerator magnets. Ppphhhhhhtttttt........

Edit: In addition the psych bozo who has creatively described this guilty perpetrator as having a 'dependent personality disorder' should lose his license.

The guy is a batterer - nothing less - and that kind of behavior leads to murder as it escalates along the rejection trail - which the perp actually encourages. It is a rage pattern which must be given intervention - but first - get the guy out of the public at large.

You do not use violence on anyone for any reason - even full blown insanity - for a rejection situation unless there is lengthy punishment attached and years of intense therapy for lousy impulse control.

Bringing human rights into this mix is profoundly wrong - the rights of the victim are at risk here not the mad hatter who has a terrible selection of outlets to relieve his immature insecurities.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2007 01:45 pm
@One Man Clan,
One Man Clan;21208 wrote:
That's a stupid punishment.

He should be in prison for beating his girlfriend.

...and then in an institution for 25 years. I am not sure what the recidivism rate on this type of crime of passion but I wouldn't want him released in my neighborhood ever.
0 Replies