Why is homosexuality wrong?

Brian764

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 04:41 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;41258 wrote:
Brian,
I asked you not to go there...but in your arrogance and your insistence that you be heralded for your superiority and holiness, you went 'there", anyway.
Do not quote scripture to me...you, who sin daily, as the rest of us...my sins, whatever they are, are no greater than your own. Look at the thumb pointing back at you, before you point any fingers....how dare you?
There you go, doing what God insisted that we don't do...is judging one another. A supreme sin, if you ask me...
I don't know who you think you are, but you are hardly the one to invoke righteousness. Get you some business.

You reject God's word, so I have nothing more to say to you on this topic...take care.
aaronssongs

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 05:28 pm
@Brian764,
Brian@764;41334 wrote:
You reject God's word, so I have nothing more to say to you on this topic...take care.

You are in no position to estimate my program or my faith....you being no authority. I am quite happy you have nothing more to say on the topic....your opinion was unsolicited at best, and confused at worst.
Take care of Brian...as I'm sure that is a full time job. Thank you for your concern.
RedOct

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 12:21 am
@aaronssongs,
aarsonsongs is gay [period].

The Pink Embassy
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 01:25 am
@RedOct,
RedOct;41392 wrote:

The Pink Embassy

Reading comprehension must be a stumbling block for you....my online ID name is spelled : A.A.R.O.N.S.S.O.N.G.S........got it? Good....see! Even you can understand that "Reading is fundamental".
And yes, I am gay....but I have been with some women, in my day....they wanted some more me...or so they said. Hmmmm. Surprised?
And what would you be, Red Oct? A submarine? From the Soviet Union? LOL
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2007 08:29 am
@Greatest I am cv,
What's Morally Wrong With Homosexuality?

John Corvino is a writer, speaker, and philosophy professor at Wayne State University in Detroit. For more about his work, go to http://www.kirklandproductions.com/AR...

Youtube video: YouTube - What's Morally Wrong With Homosexuality?
0 Replies

Adam Bing

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 12:48 am
@RedOct,
RedOct;41392 wrote:

The Pink Embassy

So what?
Adam Bing

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 12:51 am
@RedOct,
RedOct;41392 wrote:

The Pink Embassy

There is usually some hidden bisexual yearnings in every little man who wears his homophobia on his sleeve.
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 08:18 am
@Adam Bing,
Adam Bing;42556 wrote:
So what?

Thanks
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 08:19 am
@Adam Bing,
Adam Bing;42559 wrote:
There is usually some hidden bisexual yearnings in every little man who wears his homophobia on his sleeve.

Don't you know it....men who are confident in their sexuality aren't bothered.
0 Replies

Adam Bing

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 10:10 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;42584 wrote:
Thanks

You are welcome aaronssongs. One has to wonder why homophobia is so disgustingly prevelent in the USA, more so than anywhere else in the world.

And elsewhere in the world it usually follows Christian missionaries. The mischief these people make in the name of some godforesaken god....
0 Replies