• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 6,949 • Replies: 149
No top replies

Silverchild79

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 11:04 am
@Greatest I am cv,
I think that the Judeo Christain stance against homosexuality is based on God's creation not acting is designed. Defiance to God's plan of one man and one woman and all that...

I did have a back and forth with Aaron on this subject awhile ago, not the religious aspect of it but wether or not it was a choice at all, I'll see if I can link the thread later, I got stuff to do right now
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 01:10 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
I think he discriminates against them because what they do is unnatural/abnormal.
aaronssongs

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 03:18 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;38301 wrote:

In response:

Whosoever Magazine
mlurp

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 09:00 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;38301 wrote:

I didn't want to post in this thread but the Why keeps drawing me to it.
Why because the old testement say so. period. If your for it then your not following Gods' laws. pay the price at judgement day! Is that simple enough to understand. And no I know several lesbiens and we get along fine. I just don't discuss how they are wrong. remember Free Will of Choice. So don't start to blast me as a Homo hater. that isn't it at all.
aaronssongs

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 09:39 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;38389 wrote:
Why because the old testement say so. period. If your for it then your not following Gods' laws. pay the price at judgement day! Is that simple enough to understand. And no I know several lesbiens and we get along fine. I just don't discuss how they are wrong. remember Free Will of Choice. So don't start to blast me as a Homo hater. that isn't it at all.

Not a word was mentioned of it, by Christ, himself...if it was so important, why didn't He address it? Many of the Levitical Code laws are violated daily...why is a vague reference to homosexuality the only one that has carried over into present day???? Maybe because people still have hangups about it...maybe they doubt themselves....men that are confident in their sexuality don't seem to be threatened or bothered by gay men...I would think the same is true of women and lesbians( is how it's spelled)
No one knows who is going to pay what on Judgement Day, so stop speculating. I know all the people eating shellfish are going down...
"homo hater".....why do I find that phraseology offensive? You could have phrased that better...calling someone 'a homo" is pejorative. How insensitive.
mlurp

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 11:22 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;38403 wrote:
Not a word was mentioned of it, by Christ, himself...if it was so important, why didn't He address it? Many of the Levitical Code laws are violated daily...why is a vague reference to homosexuality the only one that has carried over into present day???? Maybe because people still have hangups about it...maybe they doubt themselves....men that are confident in their sexuality don't seem to be threatened or bothered by gay men...I would think the same is true of women and lesbians( is how it's spelled)
No one knows who is going to pay what on Judgement Day, so stop speculating. I know all the people eating shellfish are going down...
"homo hater".....why do I find that phraseology offensive? You could have phrased that better...calling someone 'a homo" is pejorative. How insensitive.

Geee I think I type "old testement" Or do you need mor eto undestand God, hates fifty things and male on male is one. You judge I accept the Free Will of Choice attitude.
aaronssongs

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 11:28 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;38432 wrote:
Geee I think I type "old testement" Or do you need mor eto undestand God, hates fifty things and male on male is one. You judge I accept the Free Will of Choice attitude.

It's Old Testament....guess that tells how much you know or understand about it...you can't even spell it. The Bible says a lot...some of it should be taken with a grain of salt or sand, as man is infamous for getting s... wrong.
And we all know God didn't send out xerox copies...from his Microsoft Office.
mlurp

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 11:33 pm
@aaronssongs,
look I'm trying hard to keep upo. I'm sorry I mis-spelled a word for you to read.
But your remarks shoew just how much a fool you are. End of the thread for me. Bye
aaronssongs

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 11:36 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;38438 wrote:
look I'm trying hard to keep upo. I'm sorry I mis-spelled a word for you to read.
But your remarks shoew just how much a fool you are. End of the thread for me. Bye

Fool? If misspelling words is a clear sign of lack of intelligence, or cleverness, then a whole bunch of folks up in her are on the short end of the stick...present company included.
Uh, ooops, you did it again.
Freeman15

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 11:47 pm
@aaronssongs,
Homosexuality isn't morally wrong, Christians just found it icky when penning the bible, so they decided to make it sinful.

However, homosexuality IS a benign mental disorder. Men are genetically designed to be attracted to women, and thus maintain the population, and vice versa. If a man likes men, or a woman likes women, they aren't firing on all cylinders. It's nothing of which they should be ashamed, but it is not something of which to be proud either.
aaronssongs

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2007 01:01 am
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;38444 wrote:
Homosexuality isn't morally wrong, Christians just found it icky when penning the bible, so they decided to make it sinful.

However, homosexuality IS a benign mental disorder. Men are genetically designed to be attracted to women, and thus maintain the population, and vice versa. If a man likes men, or a woman likes women, they aren't firing on all cylinders. It's nothing of which they should be ashamed, but it is not something of which to be proud either.

Dementia has set in....conventional wisdom states that homosexuality is a normal variant...and be thankful, because were the world totally heterosexual, resources would have been exhausted long ago, by overpopulation....hence nature's answer to that, keeping the equilibrium.

Once again....better to be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. I won't be responding to you any further...you're "otherworldly"......
Aren't there any other intellectuals in this forum other than myself, and the few civil persons I've met? Guess not.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2007 08:10 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;38324 wrote:
I think he discriminates against them because what they do is unnatural/abnormal.

Good words but what is abnormal, what is unnatural?

Orgasms are normal and natural.
Why would God create unnatural or abnormal people.
He has done so forever.
Why?
Just for us to hate.

What about justice. God usually discriminates against those who create victims, except in this case. Why?

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2007 08:18 am
@aaronssongs,
Aaronsongs

While the name of Jesus is tied to a Bible that denigrates against homosexuals the way it does, His message will be lost by the homophobic noise of scripture.
The Bible must change it's stance.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am cv

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2007 08:23 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;38389 wrote:

If you are to follow the Bible blindly then I guess it is OK for you when it tells us to kill our unruly sons and just how to handle our slave transactions. Not to mention the killing of wives.

Stay blind if you like but then do not be surprised if you walk off a cliff.

We do this because we have always done this and that makes it right. So there.
Do not be an idiot please.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2007 08:33 am
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;38444 wrote:

The question is not should they be proud of what they are. All should be proud of who they are. After all we are created by God right?

The question concerns our inappropriate use of discrimination and God's wrongful discrimination against people that do not create victims. This is against His usual good sence.

You would not recognize our culpability and end Gay pride day.
You are part of the problem by not embracing these people as a normal part of humanity.
Hate mongering is a poor substitute for common sence.

Regards
DL
Freeman15

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2007 10:14 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;38476 wrote:
The question is not should they be proud of what they are. All should be proud of who they are. After all we are created by God right?

The question concerns our inappropriate use of discrimination and God's wrongful discrimination against people that do not create victims. This is against His usual good sence.

You would not recognize our culpability and end Gay pride day.
You are part of the problem by not embracing these people as a normal part of humanity.
Hate mongering is a poor substitute for common sence.

Regards
DL

I don't care a lick about sexuality, it really shouldn't be an issue on the national scale. Homosexuality IS a defect, albeit harmless, regardless of the numbers of homosexuals, homosexuality is a defect, were it normal, humanity would die off yes?

I have a wonderful idea. How about we let Christians who hate gays, hate gays? Then, we let the people who like gays, like gays. THEN, just for kicks, we'll let the gays BE GAY without talking about it. What two people do in their bedroom isn't our concern. Don't like the Christian view of homosexuality? Don't be a Christian, it's pretty simple.

Aaron, you're not an intellectual, by any stretch of the imagination. You are closed-minded and ignorant concerning opposing views to your own, in fact, you are probably the most obstinent liberal I have ever met. Your **** stinks too, so knock it off.
aaronssongs

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2007 10:41 am
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;38480 wrote:
I don't care a lick about sexuality, it really shouldn't be an issue on the national scale. Homosexuality IS a defect, albeit harmless, regardless of the numbers of homosexuals, homosexuality is a defect, were it normal, humanity would die off yes?

What you have posted, indicates that you care a great deal about my sexuality. And it is an issue on the national scale, because not only are there a sizable portion of gays in metropolitan areas, they are in rural areas, in the military, in the trees, the rivers, flying through the skies...they are everywhere...and it has always been. You are the one with the issue. Whether you see it as a defect, doesn't matter one iota. We see ourselves as human beings, endowed with unalienable rights...and we will fight for our rights, despite you taking us for granted. Get over yourself.

I have a wonderful idea. How about we let Christians who hate gays, hate gays? Then, we let the people who like gays, like gays. THEN, just for kicks, we'll let the gays BE GAY without talking about it. What two people do in their bedroom isn't our concern. Don't like the Christian view of homosexuality? Don't be a Christian, it's pretty simple.

Tell that to the millions of gay Christians, out there...tell it to one of their faces, if you have the courage. But you don't , do you?

Aaron, you're not an intellectual, by any stretch of the imagination. You are closed-minded and ignorant concerning opposing views to your own, in fact, you are probably the most obstinent liberal I have ever met. Your **** stinks too, so knock it off.

Me being told that I'm not intellectual, by someone who frequently misspells words, is totally laughable...you incapable of judging me. I have friends and interests that remind me constantly that I am. And you may be right ...I am probably the most obstinate liberal you have ever met...
And my sock does not stink. LOL (that is what you meant, isn't it?)
rugonnacry

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2007 11:19 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;38389 wrote:

Convenient that we can pick and choose which of gawds laws to follow.

The Old testament Says

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT)

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

Thank gawd (LOL) we have since chosen not to follow that one huh?
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2007 11:20 am
@Greatest I am cv,
To continue on my previous point, I am unaware of Jesus (new testament) saying Homosexuality is wrong. You would thing that might appear somewhere, Paul says it three or four times, actually rants about it, but Jesus did not... hmmm
0 Replies