How many sons does God have?

Greatest I am cv

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 05:54 am
@JesusDiedForU,
JesusDiedForU;35794 wrote:
No, Jesus showed that He was God by conquering death.

He brought other people back from the dead and He also came back from the death via the power of the Father.

If you want to re-read #35 you will see why God had nothing to do with Mary.
I missed your comment.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

wvpeach

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 07:25 am
@Greatest I am cv,
There is a 1000 year reign of the Lord Jesus on this earth.

All who never had the chance to learn the truth will have that chance then.

As to the original question

We are all sons and daughters of God. Jesus said he was the first among many brethren.

So how many sons does God have? More than we could count I am sure
Greatest I am cv

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2007 06:15 am
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;35881 wrote:
There is a 1000 year reign of the Lord Jesus on this earth.

All who never had the chance to learn the truth will have that chance then.

As to the original question

We are all sons and daughters of God. Jesus said he was the first among many brethren.

So how many sons does God have? More than we could count I am sure

I agree but think that if Jesus was divine then He would have been true to His words that the time of the end was at hand and He would have started His 1000 year reign at that time.
Why wait?

We all have a direct connection with our creator. There is no need for a mediator.
Rather gnostic I know, but true.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Campbell34

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2007 09:26 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;31068 wrote:
So what.

Do you think that God only lives in one Bible.

God is a God of inclusion. None get to escape from the Heaven that He has created for all of us.

Some fools believe that God looks out of His domain on a Hell that houses all of His loses. God does not have loses.
He began with full ownership of the universe. He will end with full dominion again. No blemish will mare His Perfect reality.

Regards
DL

God is a God of inclusion? WHO TOLD YOU THIS?
Campbell34

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2007 09:33 am
@tvsej,
tvsej;29976 wrote:
Well said!!!:worship:

Well if the Bible is just a fairy tale, why are the end time prophecies coming to pass in detail?
0 Replies

Campbell34

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2007 09:55 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;22926 wrote:
If we are all children of God then what kind of father would cast their children into Hell for eternal suffering.
Any good parent would choose death for their children instead of eternal damnation.
Right?

Regards
DL

Jesus said his children will seek and find him, those who go to Hell are the children of the Devil. They are the one's who like the Devil spend their lives opposeing God and His truth. Damnation, is the choice the children make when they themselves oppose God. If you hate God don't expect to go to heaven. If you spit into Gods face don't expect to go to heaven. If you make up lies about God and His Word, don't expect to go to heaven. Hell has been prepared for the Devil and his angles. All who agree with the Devil and his lies will join him for their eternal reward.
Campbell34

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2007 10:34 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;23653 wrote:
But where did the giants come from and why would they die out. They were an improvement on man and should outlive us.

Regards
DL

The Giants were not an improvement, the were very evil, and they angered God. That is why God had to destroy the world with the flood. Noah and his family did not have the tainted blood line. Because of the flood, and the salvation of Noah's faimily, the human race had another chance to start over.The Giants were the by product of fallen angles and human intermixing. Even after the flood there was a second episode of angles among men. When David had to fight Golieth this was part of that. In the Book of Numbers 13:33 It mentions how the men of Israel were as grasshoppers compared to them. I have done some research on this in the past and there have been the discovery of human remains of great size which helps to confirm the biblical account.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 08:11 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;36068 wrote:
God is a God of inclusion? WHO TOLD YOU THIS?

If God first started as master of the complete universe then He would want to end the same way. If He did not then He would be back sliding. Not what a God would do.

Further, to suggest that God screws up the creation of Perfect souls and creates them imperfect, would be to minimise His capability. The question then becomes does God create Perfection or does He screw up when He creates?

Only an imperfect God would need to separate the good souls from the bad souls.
If God is creates Perfect souls then He must include them. Any rejects would be a blemish on His abilities. Right?

Regards
DL
JesusDiedForU

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 08:16 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;36149 wrote:
If God first started as master of the complete universe then He would want to end the same way. If He did not then He would be back sliding. Not what a God would do.

Further, to suggest that God screws up the creation of Perfect souls and creates them imperfect, would be to minimise His capability. The question then becomes does God create Perfection or does He screw up when He creates?

Only an imperfect God would need to separate the good souls from the bad souls.
If God is creates Perfect souls then He must include them. Any rejects would be a blemish on His abilities. Right?

Regards
DL

God allows perfection to have a choice.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 08:16 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;36070 wrote:
Jesus said his children will seek and find him, those who go to Hell are the children of the Devil. They are the one's who like the Devil spend their lives opposeing God and His truth. Damnation, is the choice the children make when they themselves oppose God. If you hate God don't expect to go to heaven. If you spit into Gods face don't expect to go to heaven. If you make up lies about God and His Word, don't expect to go to heaven. Hell has been prepared for the Devil and his angles. All who agree with the Devil and his lies will join him for their eternal reward.

God was initially the master of the whole universe. If He looses control of any of it then He is back sliding.

How much of His domain do you think He will loose to Satan?

Some think more than half. Do you?
How far does your God back slide?

Regards
DL
Greatest I am cv

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 08:23 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;36073 wrote:
The Giants were not an improvement, the were very evil, and they angered God. That is why God had to destroy the world with the flood. Noah and his family did not have the tainted blood line. Because of the flood, and the salvation of Noah's faimily, the human race had another chance to start over.The Giants were the by product of fallen angles and human intermixing. Even after the flood there was a second episode of angles among men. When David had to fight Golieth this was part of that. In the Book of Numbers 13:33 It mentions how the men of Israel were as grasshoppers compared to them. I have done some research on this in the past and there have been the discovery of human remains of great size which helps to confirm the biblical account.

If God wanted to reboot mankind He did not have to break His own law of killing humans and innocent babies and children. He had infinite choices. Why choose one that makes Him look like a genocidal maniac?

If He would have got things right in the first place then a restart would not have been necessary.
His new restart killed the old system but replaced it with what is considered by many as another system that is flawed and these wait for God to come and fix things again.

How many restarts does mankind need and does this mean that God is screwing up His restarts?

Regards
DL
JesusDiedForU

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 08:24 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;36152 wrote:
God was initially the master of the whole universe. If He looses control of any of it then He is back sliding.

How much of His domain do you think He will loose to Satan?

Some think more than half. Do you?
How far does your God back slide?

Regards
DL

GOD
l l l l l

(choice)
EARTH.... 1) Matthew 13:47-50... 2) God defeats Satan... 3) New Earth
(choice)

l l l l l
Satan
Greatest I am cv

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 08:25 am
@JesusDiedForU,
JesusDiedForU;36151 wrote:
God allows perfection to have a choice.

Absolutely.

Perfection then will always make the Perfect choice.

From Perfection flows Perfection.
From imperfection flows imperfection.

Regards
DL
JesusDiedForU

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 08:28 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;36155 wrote:
Absolutely.

Perfection then will always make the Perfect choice.

From Perfection flows Perfection.
From imperfection flows imperfection.

Regards
DL

Only God is truly perfect.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 08:30 am
@JesusDiedForU,
JesusDiedForU;36154 wrote:
GOD
l l l l l

(choice)
EARTH.... 1) Matthew 13:47-50... 2) God defeats Satan... 3) New Earth
(choice)

l l l l l
Satan

If God created a Perfect system in the first place then why would He need to return to fix what ain't broke.

Why did He allow Satan to fill Hell instead of killing Him in the beginning before he even had one convert. Why send him to plague mankind.
Why not keep it Heaven all, Hell 0?

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 08:35 am
@JesusDiedForU,
JesusDiedForU;36156 wrote:
Only God is truly perfect.

Then why does the Bible tell us to reach for perfection if it is not available to us.

You are saying then that God cannot create Perfect systems.
If He cannot then why do you follow Him?

Why has He created a Hell then to torcher us if He screwed up on making us?
It is after all His fault if we sin.

Regards
DL
Campbell34

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 09:29 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;36159 wrote:
Then why does the Bible tell us to reach for perfection if it is not available to us.

You are saying then that God cannot create Perfect systems.
If He cannot then why do you follow Him?

Why has He created a Hell then to torcher us if He screwed up on making us?
It is after all His fault if we sin.

Regards
DL

It's obvious if you read the Bible that the only way one could be perfect is if God made a being to act like a ROBOT without free will. The person would act like a machine without desires or wants of his or her own. The Bible tells us that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, and it also tells us our best works before the throne of God are but filthy rags. The Bible tells us to live good lives, but it pulls no punches we are not perfect souls and will never be, until we reach heaven. And we will only make heaven because of Christ sacrifice on the cross. And the only ones who will get to heaven are those who give their life to Christ in this life. Those who reject Christ will come up short on judgement day. The Bible is clear on this.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 09:36 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;36164 wrote:
It's obvious if you read the Bible that the only way one could be perfect is if God made a being to act like a ROBOT without free will. The person would act like a machine without desires or wants of his or her own. The Bible tells us that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, and it also tells us our best works before the throne of God are but filthy rags. The Bible tells us to live good lives, but it pulls no punches we are not perfect souls and will never be, until we reach heaven. And we will only make heaven because of Christ sacrifice on the cross. And the only ones who will get to heaven are those who give their life to Christ in this life. Those who reject Christ will come up short on judgement day. The Bible is clear on this.

What of the prophets and holy men that came before the birth of Jesus.
Are they too bound for Hell?
What of the good people on other continents before and after Jesus?
Are they all in Hell?

Regards
DL
Campbell34

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 10:18 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;36165 wrote:
What of the prophets and holy men that came before the birth of Jesus.
Are they too bound for Hell?
What of the good people on other continents before and after Jesus?
Are they all in Hell?

Regards
DL

The only one's who will be in Hell are those who deserve to be there. God speaks of Old Testament people that will be in Heaven with Him. God knows His own. God reveals to those who truly seek Him. It does not matter the time we live in, before or after Christ. Today the name of Jesus Christ is where our salvation will be found, before Christ those in the past who sought God will be covered by the blood of Christ. And those today who seek God will find Him. Even in countries where Christ name is forbidden, God will reveal to them who He is.
0 Replies

Campbell34

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 10:29 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;36153 wrote:
If God wanted to reboot mankind He did not have to break His own law of killing humans and innocent babies and children. He had infinite choices. Why choose one that makes Him look like a genocidal maniac?

If He would have got things right in the first place then a restart would not have been necessary.
His new restart killed the old system but replaced it with what is considered by many as another system that is flawed and these wait for God to come and fix things again.

How many restarts does mankind need and does this mean that God is screwing up His restarts?

Regards
DL

First of all the law was for man not God. God is the giver and the taker of life. Second, the race that was killed off was nolonger fully human. That was a point I tried to point out to you, but you must of missed that. God is not screwing up any thing, it's His creation that was given free will. YOU really what to put the blame on God don't you. You see if you can do that, you don't have to be responsible for your own actions. Just blame God for everything right. I wonder if you go through life that way? Anything that goes wrong it Gods fault. I wonder?