How many sons does God have?

Greatest I am cv

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 07:29 am
@elltee816,
elltee816;23927 wrote:
well, im pretty sure those that havent had a chance to hear about Jesus dont go to hell. God is a god of inclusion since anyone can accept Jesus.

What does accept Jesus mean? He no longer lives.

Regards
DL
mako cv

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 11:17 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Quote:
Yes, and after you see your offspring choose the path of eternal pain and suffering you would let him suffer eternally instead of doing what we would do even for dumb animals. You would not end his or her suffering.

I cannot believe that you as a human would do this.
If you would I fell sorry for you.
If God would then He is not worth following because He would be treating us with less compassion than we would give a dog.
If this is your God, keep him away from anything good. He is evil.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 05:48 am
@mako cv,
mako;29703 wrote:

God created the knowledge of evil for a very good reason. He does not want to be followed by those who cannot tell the difference between good and evil.
That is why He lets it fleurish.
Where would we be without it?
Regards
DL
0 Replies

tvsej

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 09:55 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Religion, The biggest MLM the world has ever seen??? Ask the poor for their last cent, ecourage them to procreate, feed them not, educate them about aids and other STDs but birth control is not allowed. WHY?
"Could it be that there is a man in the sky watching everything we do at every minute of everyday? This man has a list of 10 things he does not want you to do, if you do any of these 10 things you will be cast out into fire and brimstone to spend an eternity in hell, but he loves you!" by (George Carlin)
Think about that for a moment, Opium for the masses? Mmmm! Who knows what will come, I sure don't. I have faith but it is not written in an ever changing to fit the moment book as THEY see fit. The Bible has been written and rewritten throughout history countless times. If the book has all the answers why do THEY keep rewriting it? CONTROL , HELLO!
0 Replies

mako cv

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 12:16 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Quote:
God created the knowledge of evil for a very good reason.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 03:19 am
@mako cv,
mako;29862 wrote:

Like all attributes, these have a good and evil side depending on where and how they are used.
Let's hope God knows the difference.
Till He decides to intervene on this earth, we can only guess and go by the prophets as to the attribute of God and how He uses them.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

mako cv

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 07:05 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Quote:
we can only guess and go by the prophets as to the attribute of God and how He uses them.

Sorry, I would rather not take the words of ill-educated barbarians that thought the world was flat. We only have a 2600 year old book of Bronze Age superstition and mythology to tell us what the prophets said. A book that was pasted together by Yhwhist priests during or after the Babylonian captivity utilizing borrowed material from older religions or history that for the most part seems to be made up to add glory to the worship of YHWH! To base your belief system on such an unsupported document is much like basing your beliefs on Grimm's Fairy Tales. :patriot:
tvsej

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 08:14 am
@mako cv,
mako;29970 wrote:
Sorry, I would rather not take the words of ill-educated barbarians that thought the world was flat. We only have a 2600 year old book of Bronze Age superstition and mythology to tell us what the prophets said. A book that was pasted together by Yhwhist priests during or after the Babylonian captivity utilizing borrowed material from older religions or history that for the most part seems to be made up to add glory to the worship of YHWH! To base your belief system on such an unsupported document is much like basing your beliefs on Grimm's Fairy Tales. :patriot:

Well said!!!:worship:
Greatest I am cv

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 12:21 pm
@mako cv,
mako;29970 wrote:

Not quite.

If you calculate the amount of energy to write anything down in those days.
As to their level of sophistication, I would say that they were very sophisticated for their time. Their math and astrological calculations is a good start to see just how much they knew then as what we know now.

When was democracy invented?

Regards
DL
0 Replies

mako cv

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 02:00 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Quote:
As to their level of sophistication, I would say that they were very sophisticated for their time.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 08:44 am
@mako cv,
mako;30052 wrote:

Not to beat a dead horse but the knowledge of the ancients was advanced enough, the progress of the cosmos, to surprise modern scientist.
The 2012 predictions could not be confirmed till lately.
There may be other examples of this, the alignment of the pyramids, and their construction that may hold more surprises.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

mako cv

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 11:56 am
@Greatest I am cv,
None of which have anything to do with the Hebrews or the bible. :patriot:
Greatest I am cv

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2007 09:06 am
@mako cv,
mako;30868 wrote:
None of which have anything to do with the Hebrews or the bible. :patriot:

So what.

Do you think that God only lives in one Bible.

God is a God of inclusion. None get to escape from the Heaven that He has created for all of us.

Some fools believe that God looks out of His domain on a Hell that houses all of His loses. God does not have loses.
He began with full ownership of the universe. He will end with full dominion again. No blemish will mare His Perfect reality.

Regards
DL
Bread14Life

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 09:34 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son. John 3:18

For God so loved the world that He sent His one and only son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

Theres your answer, he has one son and one son only, his name is Jesus.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 06:36 am
@Bread14Life,
Bread14Life;35582 wrote:
Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son. John 3:18

For God so loved the world that He sent His one and only son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

There's your answer, he has one son and one son only, his name is Jesus.

If you believe in the divinity of Jesus, do you not have a problem with God using Mary to reproduce a hybrid God. Or reproducing Himself through His mother. Incest. Strange since God had already frowned on the angel human reproduction of the Giants of old. It is also hard to imagine Jesus taking a 9 month holiday from the Godhead of the trinity.

If Jesus was God then does that not negate His sacrifice on the cross. Gods do not die.

Regards
DL
Bread14Life

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 08:12 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Do you know why Jesus died for you? He was beaten beyond recognition for you and suffered for you and died to pay the penalty for your sins as well as everyones. He rose from the grave on the third day and appeared to many people then ascended into heaven. He is not dead my friend, he is very much alive.
JesusDiedForU

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 11:55 am
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;35623 wrote:
If you believe in the divinity of Jesus, do you not have a problem with God using Mary to reproduce a hybrid God. Or reproducing Himself through His mother. Incest. Strange since God had already frowned on the angel human reproduction of the Giants of old. It is also hard to imagine Jesus taking a 9 month holiday from the Godhead of the trinity.

If Jesus was God then does that not negate His sacrifice on the cross. Gods do not die.

Regards
DL

You are right...God's do not die... They conquer death.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 11:58 am
@Bread14Life,
Bread14Life;35630 wrote:
Do you know why Jesus died for you? He was beaten beyond recognition for you and suffered for you and died to pay the penalty for your sins as well as everyones. He rose from the grave on the third day and appeared to many people then ascended into heaven. He is not dead my friend, he is very much alive.

I do not need a repeat of the bible and it's lore.

Speaking to what I wrote might further discussion.

If He was divine the woes that you show would mean absolutely nothing.

How about an answer to my previous questions? Is incest OK?

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 12:09 pm
@JesusDiedForU,
JesusDiedForU;35748 wrote:
You are right...God's do not die... They conquer death.

You make my point.
If Jesus was divine then no sacrifice for Him.

Regards
DL
JesusDiedForU

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 04:34 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;35763 wrote:
You make my point.
If Jesus was divine then no sacrifice for Him.

Regards
DL

No, Jesus showed that He was God by conquering death.

He brought other people back from the dead and He also came back from the death via the power of the Father.