How many sons does God have?

mlurp

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 10:51 pm
@Brian764,
Brian@764;41561 wrote:
This is false.
OK i am to tired to debate it. maybe my mind isn't recalling it correctly. But my heart is filled with His, commandments that is how I know right between wrong. It works for me. Use what works for you.
Have a nice evening.
Brian764

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2007 04:49 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;42060 wrote:
OK i am to tired to debate it. maybe my mind isn't recalling it correctly. But my heart is filled with His, commandments that is how I know right between wrong. It works for me. Use what works for you.
Have a nice evening.

No problem, so this response is not for you but for the sake of those who would believe the lie you posted earlier, I post this scripture below.

Romans 8:7 (KJV)
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

If all men had the law of God in written in them, then how come it says that the carnal mind is not subjected to the laws of God? The word carnal, simply means someone who's mind is constantly focus on the things of the flesh/things of this world. Would that describe the vast majority of mankind?
0 Replies