School of Americas

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2009 05:36 am
@Sabz5150,
[SIZE="5"][CENTER]One, two, three.......SOA!

One, two, three.......SOA!

[/CENTER][/SIZE]
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2009 05:39 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;67936 wrote:
Sorry bud, you're the only one with a "god", false as it may be.

You know where the door is. Let it hit you on the backside as you leave.

Who can jump higher -- you or Obama? What about the Kenyans? I bet they can jump like 20 feet in the air. I heard some have actually jumped across the ocean. Do you believe that?
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2009 07:52 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;67942 wrote:
Scoob, I fought Communism in Latin America. That's what I did. I believed in it then, and I believe in it now. You guys lost, period. Sorry we had to rough up some of you, including your hero, Allende. That's war, Karl Marx, Jr. Deal with it.

So Bishop Romero and the 4 nuns were communist's ? because they sided with the poor against a brutal military dictatorship who murdered and tortured thousand's of people that disagreed with them :lightbulb:

Ambassador White has said who was responsible for the Bishop's murder,are you still denying it was your friends in the right-wing death squads.

I think you will find that latin-america has quite a number of leftist government's pino ! that were elected by the people :lightbulb:
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2009 07:58 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;67939 wrote:
Equipo Nizkor - Wednesday, August 25: Ambassador Robert White

Still not believe what happened pino :lightbulb:

Pino was just going with the flow, whatever mental contorting he has to do he will do because he doesn't want to accept that what happened and what he was partially responsible for may not have been as noble as he believed it was.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2009 08:00 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;67942 wrote:
Scoob, I fought Communism in Latin America. That's what I did. I believed in it then, and I believe in it now. You guys lost, period. Sorry we had to rough up some of you, including your hero, Allende. That's war, Karl Marx, Jr. Deal with it.

Allende is not my hero,but he was elected by the people,that is FACT

My hero is Nelson Mandela,a man who was called a terrorist for having the cheek to want equal right's for black people,and fighting against a racist apartheid regime,he was called a communist by many,so i guesss you think he should have been murdered aswell ?
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2009 09:18 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;67954 wrote:
Allende is not my hero,but he was elected by the people,that is FACT

My hero is Nelson Mandela,a man who was called a terrorist for having the cheek to want equal right's for black people,and fighting against a racist apartheid regime,he was called a communist by many,so i guesss you think he should have been murdered aswell ?

You're right. Allende was popularly elected, just as Castro, Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, Kim Il San, Kim Jong Il, et al were popularly elected. You're right. Just ask those who are still alive. Of course they know they were popularly elected.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2009 09:19 am
@scooby-doo cv,

David cv

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2009 03:30 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;67965 wrote:
You're right. Allende was popularly elected, just as Castro, Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, Kim Il San, Kim Jong Il, et al were popularly elected. You're right. Just ask those who are still alive. Of course they know they were popularly elected.

Castro was elected, the Cuban Gov't was overthrown in a military coup and the elections were canceled. Mao wasn't elected, he won a civil war. Stalin killed all of his superiors thus placing himself next in line to rule the USSR. Pol Pot won a civil war. The Kims are a dynastic monarchy who've brainwashed their people into thinking their gods and yes, after the initial partition of Korea, Kim Il San won the election.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2009 10:38 pm
@David cv,
David;67969 wrote:
Castro was elected, the Cuban Gov't was overthrown in a military coup and the elections were canceled. Mao wasn't elected, he won a civil war. Stalin killed all of his superiors thus placing himself next in line to rule the USSR. Pol Pot won a civil war. The Kims are a dynastic monarchy who've brainwashed their people into thinking their gods and yes, after the initial partition of Korea, Kim Il San won the election.

Yeah, but..................if you could have asked them, they would have sworn they held 'popular elections' at some point which validated their 'leadership' of the masses. They also would've pointed to a U.S.-style constitution, arguing that they respected and submitted themselves to the rule of law. I think you missed my sarcastic point, Old Chap.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2009 10:41 pm
@Pinochet73,
[CENTER][SIZE="3"]IN CADENCE SING-ALONG
(Sing each stanza twice)[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]"Everywhere we go-oh.

People wanna know-oh.

Who we are-er.

And where the hell we come from.

So-o we tell them.

WE ARE S.O.A.

Rough, tough S.O.A.

HOOOOOAAAAAHHHHHHH."[/SIZE]
[/CENTER]
0 Replies

David cv

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2009 10:49 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;67979 wrote:
Yeah, but..................if you could have asked them, they would have sworn they held 'popular elections' at some point which validated their 'leadership' of the masses. They also would've pointed to a U.S.-style constitution, arguing that they respected and submitted themselves to the rule of law. I think you missed my sarcastic point, Old Chap.

No. Castro was always reelected (and his brother was elected) via their equivalent to our congress. China does hold elections, the candidates just have to be members of the Communist Party (and as the USA is divided by the 'same party, different names' Dems and Repubs, it's not much different here). The rest never even held elections Except NK. Of all the nations and rulers you've named, only NK supports your point. :no:
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2009 05:39 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;67965 wrote:

Pino am i right in thinking that you are a History teacher ? :eek:

The Allende election was a "true" election,which he won,nothing like the election's you mention above :lightbulb:
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2009 05:40 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;67966 wrote:

You are brainwashed pino,you sound a bit like Ollie North :eek:
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2009 05:54 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;67979 wrote:

Who elected Pinochet/Samoza/Batista/Noriega/Videla etc :lightbulb:
0 Replies

Mr Shaman

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2010 01:26 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;67159 wrote:
Yup. From there, I returned to Central and South America, to work the same mission, from a different operational perspective. What your propaganda doesn't mention is that the alternative to U.S.-sponsored counter-insurgency programs in Latin America was the triumph of Communist revolution.

[CENTER]....At least, that's what the Pro-Vulture-Capitalism-brochure said.

:rolleyes:[/CENTER]

Quote:
[CENTER]1944[/CENTER]

"At this time in Guatemala, just 2.2 percent of the population owned over 70 percent of the country's land. Only 10 percent of the land was available for 90 percent of the population, most of whom were Indians. Most of the land held by the large landowners was unused. Arevalo was succeeded in another free election by Jacobo Arbenz who continued the reform process begun under Arevalo. Arbenz proposed to redistribute some of the unused land and make it available for the 90 percent to farm. Here is where the problem arose: United Fruit was one of the big holders of unused land in Guatemala. The pressure mounted against UFCO and finally the company complained to the many friends it had within the U.S. government including President Eisenhower and Secretary of State John Foster Dulles, saying that Guatemala had turned communist.

The campaign succeeded and in 1954 the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency orchestrated a coup, code-named "Operation PBSUCCESS". The invading force numbered only 150 men under the command of Castillo Armas but the CIA convinced the Guatemalan public and President Arbenz that a major invasion was underway. The CIA set up a clandestine radio station to carry propaganda, jammed all Guatemalan stations, and hired skilled American pilots to bomb strategic points in Guatemala City. The U.S. replaced the freely elected government of Guatemala with another right-wing dictatorship that would again bend to UFCO's will."

[CENTER]*
YouTube - Guatemala and the United Fruit Company
YouTube - CIA Coup in Guatemala 1954 PART 1 of "A Coup Made in America"[/CENTER]
0 Replies