0
   

School of Americas

 
 
Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2009 12:11 am
YouTube - Campaign to close down School of The Americas

Hey Pino you were part of this :thumbdown:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,683 • Replies: 54
No top replies

 
scooby-doo cv
 
  1  
Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2009 12:25 am
@scooby-doo cv,
YouTube - Campaign to close the School of the Americas Pt.2
scooby-doo cv
 
  1  
Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2009 09:30 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
YouTube - School of ASSASSINS 1/2
Pinochet73
 
  1  
Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2009 11:56 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
[SIZE="3"]Yup. From there, I returned to Central and South America, to work the same mission, from a different operational perspective. What your propaganda doesn't mention is that the alternative to U.S.-sponsored counter-insurgency programs in Latin America was the triumph of Communist revolution. [/SIZE]
scooby-doo cv
 
  1  
Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2009 12:08 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;67159 wrote:
[SIZE="3"]Yup. From there, I returned to Central and South America, to work the same mission, from a different operational perspective. What your propaganda doesn't mention is that the alternative to U.S.-sponsored counter-insurgency programs in Latin America was the triumph of Communist revolution. [/SIZE]


Don't talk pish Pino,anybody that didn't agree with the policy's of the rich establishment and big business (the US ) were targetted,what danger were the poor of latin america to the US.

Every country in latin-america has suffered directly or indirectly with US interference. Were the poor a threat to National Security :lightbulb:
Pinochet73
 
  1  
Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2009 05:00 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;67164 wrote:
Don't talk pish Pino,anybody that didn't agree with the policy's of the rich establishment and big business (the US ) were targetted,what danger were the poor of latin america to the US.

Every country in latin-america has suffered directly or indirectly with US interference. Were the poor a threat to National Security :lightbulb:


[SIZE="3"]That's a Leftist myth. Look at how Cubans live. Is that the proud, U.S.-independent, Communist state that all other Latin American countries should envy? Hardly. Nobody wants Communism. It was shoved down innocent peoples' throats by intellectual elites supported by the 'heavy machinery' (ideology and materiel) of the USSR and Red China. [/SIZE]
scooby-doo cv
 
  1  
Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2009 05:48 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;67181 wrote:
[SIZE="3"]That's a Leftist myth. Look at how Cubans live. Is that the proud, U.S.-independent, Communist state that all other Latin American countries should envy? Hardly. Nobody wants Communism. It was shoved down innocent peoples' throats by intellectual elites supported by the 'heavy machinery' (ideology and materiel) of the USSR and Red China. [/SIZE]


If Castro had been a right-wing fascist and not a coomunist the US would have loved him,they would have given him billions,you automatically class everyone that dosen't think the same as you as a commie,you say "nobody want's communism" if that was the case why did the most pwerful country in the world resort to backing coups and fascist dictators,why spend billions fighting peasants,who in most cases would have won if it wasn't for US intervention :lightbulb:

Oh the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave ! Bullsh*t
scooby-doo cv
 
  1  
Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2009 05:57 am
@scooby-doo cv,
What about Bishop Romero and the 4 american nuns,murdered and raped by the right-wing death squads you helped train. :thumbdown:
scooby-doo cv
 
  1  
Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2009 08:36 am
@scooby-doo cv,
"The United States has to realize ir does not own Central America or any other part of the world, and that people have the right to shape their own destiny, to choose the type of government they want. We don't lose Cuba, we don't lose Nicaragua, because they were never our's to lose."

Sister Ita Ford,one of four US churchwoman slain by Salvadorian soldiers in 1980.
Fatal Freedoms
 
  1  
Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2009 05:58 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;67181 wrote:
Hardly. Nobody wants Communism. [/SIZE][/B]


Then how did a communist leader get democratically elected?

If nobody wanted it then there would be no reason to go in the first place? And who are you to decide what government other nations should have.

Given time the communist state would collapse anyway, correct? So what was the point?
Numpty
 
  1  
Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2009 04:03 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;67187 wrote:
"The United States has to realize ir does not own Central America or any other part of the world, and that people have the right to shape their own destiny, to choose the type of government they want. We don't lose Cuba, we don't lose Nicaragua, because they were never our's to lose."

Sister Ita Ford,one of four US churchwoman slain by Salvadorian soldiers in 1980.


:thumbup:
0 Replies
 
David cv
 
  1  
Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2009 04:10 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;67181 wrote:
[SIZE="3"]That's a Leftist myth. Look at how Cubans live. Is that the proud, U.S.-independent, Communist state that all other Latin American countries should envy? Hardly. Nobody wants Communism. It was shoved down innocent peoples' throats by intellectual elites supported by the 'heavy machinery' (ideology and materiel) of the USSR and Red China. [/SIZE]


Cuba, who's citizens have the same life expectancy of their US counterparts and which has free healthcare? Cuba which had the fastest growing GDP in the world? Cuba which discovered itself sitting on 1 of the largest oil fields in the West last year? Cuba which enjoys wide-spread support all over the world (especially africa), including in the US? That Cuba? :rollinglaugh:
Pinochet73
 
  1  
Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 04:45 am
@David cv,
I just returned from a week's vacation in Columbus, GA, home of Fort Benning, home of [SIZE="5"]SOA[/SIZE], to which I was once assigned, long ago, in what seems like another lifetime. I spoke with some Colombian troops undergoing training there. They looked sharp. I love Fort Benning.

[CENTER][SIZE="4"]LONG LIVE S.O.A., AND DEATH TO COMMUNISM EVERYWHERE, ESPECIALLY IN THE AMERICAS. [/SIZE][/CENTER]
Pinochet73
 
  1  
Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 04:47 am
@David cv,
David;67755 wrote:
Cuba, who's citizens have the same life expectancy of their US counterparts and which has free healthcare? Cuba which had the fastest growing GDP in the world? Cuba which discovered itself sitting on 1 of the largest oil fields in the West last year? Cuba which enjoys wide-spread support all over the world (especially africa), including in the US? That Cuba? :rollinglaugh:


[SIZE="3"]Your comments are inaccurate, and the mind that produced them, grossly misinformed. Keep dreaming. The longer you orbit another planet, the better for Earth-dwellers.[/SIZE]
Pinochet73
 
  1  
Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 04:50 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;67245 wrote:
Then how did a communist leader get democratically elected?

If nobody wanted it then there would be no reason to go in the first place? And who are you to decide what government other nations should have.

Given time the communist state would collapse anyway, correct? So what was the point?


[SIZE="3"]Communists have NEVER won popular elections. That's a myth, a lie, a con-job. The massive political machinery of the former USSR and Red China pervaded all Communist activities worldwide, and committed fraud on a huge scale, in every political sense. Give it up. Communism is dying, despite the lame efforts of its malevolent agents.[/SIZE]
scooby-doo cv
 
  1  
Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 05:54 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;67835 wrote:
I just returned from a week's vacation in Columbus, GA, home of Fort Benning, home of [SIZE="5"]SOA[/SIZE], to which I was once assigned, long ago, in what seems like another lifetime. I spoke with some Colombian troops undergoing training there. They looked sharp. I love Fort Benning.

[CENTER][SIZE="4"]LONG LIVE S.O.A., AND DEATH TO COMMUNISM EVERYWHERE, ESPECIALLY IN THE AMERICAS. [/SIZE][/CENTER]


School Of Shame more like :thumbdown: it wasn't just communist's these people murdered :lightbulb:
scooby-doo cv
 
  1  
Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 06:05 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;67837 wrote:
[SIZE="3"]Communists have NEVER won popular elections. That's a myth, a lie, a con-job. The massive political machinery of the former USSR and Red China pervaded all Communist activities worldwide, and committed fraud on a huge scale, in every political sense. Give it up. Communism is dying, despite the lame efforts of its malevolent agents.[/SIZE]


Salvador Alliende was democratically elected ! and your namesake with the help of the of the CIA and US military helped depose him.

The US has backed fascist dictators in nearly every country in latin-america !

The US should stay out of latin-america and let their own people decide who they want to govern.
Pinochet73
 
  1  
Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 07:43 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;67840 wrote:
School Of Shame more like :thumbdown: it wasn't just communist's these people murdered :lightbulb:


Commies and drug lords, mostly. Some Left-wing activists, I would imagine. They deserved it.
Pinochet73
 
  1  
Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 07:44 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;67841 wrote:
Salvador Alliende was democratically elected ! and your namesake with the help of the of the CIA and US military helped depose him.

The US has backed fascist dictators in nearly every country in latin-america !

The US should stay out of latin-america and let their own people decide who they want to govern.


Nope. The numbers were fraudulent. The people have always voted against Communism. Everything you've read to the contrary is a lie.
Fatal Freedoms
 
  1  
Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 07:58 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;67848 wrote:
Nope. The numbers were fraudulent. The people have always voted against Communism. Everything you've read to the contrary is a lie.


evidence?
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
  1. Forums
  2. » School of Americas
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2021 at 12:55:10