McCain confused again lol

Drnaline

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 10:46 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;60506 wrote:
Your complaints are falling on deaf ears my friend. Unless you vote then you have no right to complain because your had you chance to change these things and yet you didn't, so unless you vote you are part of the cause of these bad things and have only yourself to blame.
Quote:
Unless you vote then you have no right to complain

Is this the law of fatal freedoms? Where is this writen, the Constitution? Personally i think different. Change come with or without a vote. The only think you can count on in this life is Change! I need no vote.
Quote:
so unless you vote you are part of the cause of these bad things and have only yourself to blame
Ah shucks!
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 10:55 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60509 wrote:
Is this the law of fatal freedoms? Where is this writen, the Constitution? Personally i think different. Change come with or with a vote.

with or with? Kinda supported what i said eh?

Quote:
The only thing you can count on in this life is Change! I need no vote.

You better start a revolution because complaints on a web forum aren't gonna change a damn thing!
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 09:43 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Fixed.
Quote:
You better start a revolution because complaints on a web forum aren't gonna change a damn thing!
Can you substanciate that claim?
Curmudgeon

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 11:29 pm
@amybdoogie,
Quote:
No doubt.

NO doubt? I have plenty of doubts about Obama as president.
0 Replies

xj0hnx

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 06:41 am
@amybdoogie,
amybdoogie;60412 wrote:
Well...this is true, but I think that the next Great Depression and the complete free for all of catastrophes that today was, makes Obama look darn Twinkly!

Yea, because everyone is just going to forget the left wanting to ensure that poor people that couldn't make payments got home loans, there by creating legislature that is the underlying cause of this mess. And then trying to call conservatives racist because they realized that loaning billions of dollars to people that couldn't pay it back was a bad idea. Owning a home isn't a right, it is a priviledge.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 06:57 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60533 wrote:
Fixed.Can you substanciate that claim?

can you give me an instance where complaints from a normal person on a low traffic debate forum caused any major change in public policy?
Drnaline

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 12:05 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;60557 wrote:
can you give me an instance where complaints from a normal person on a low traffic debate forum caused any major change in public policy?
What, you think no one's ever changed your mind? How do you think your who you are if you haven't changed your public policy. That and you seem to make lite of one of your site's, such confidence. Why even MOD?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 12:18 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60599 wrote:
What, you think no one's ever changed your mind? How do you think your who you are if you haven't changed your public policy. That and you seem to make lite of one of your site's, such confidence. Why even MOD?

What are you talking about? :dunno:

I was talking about public policy, you seem to think i'm talking about my own opinions.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 12:21 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
So you have no public policy? In anycase time to play cards. Later.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 12:22 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60613 wrote:
So you have no public policy? In anycase time to play cards. Later.

Public policy is held and enforced by the government, in case you haven't noticed i'm not the government!
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 02:47 am
@scooby-doo cv,
There you go again, Scoob - sittin' around in your tidy whities drinking a pint and surfing the internet...God bless you, old friend. I have missed you.
0 Replies

Whatever cv

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 09:38 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;60247 wrote:
Spain......Mexico......It's all pretty much the same isn't it?:dunno:

You're kidding....he's going to be commander in chief if he steals this election..shouldn't he know the names of countries he's going to attack on behalf of the oil companies?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 10:34 am
@Whatever cv,
Whatever!;61169 wrote:
You're kidding....he's going to be commander in chief if he steals this election..shouldn't he know the names of countries he's going to attack on behalf of the oil companies?

yes that was a bit of sarcasm on my part.
0 Replies