Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2008 09:05 am
@scooby-doo cv,
Spain......Mexico......It's all pretty much the same isn't it?:dunno:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2008 03:56 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;60247 wrote:
Spain......Mexico......It's all pretty much the same isn't it?:dunno:

Yeh they speak the same launguage,they must be the same !

McCain didn't seem to know who Prime Minister Zapotero was :lightbulb:

Strong on foreign policy,it helps when you know who they are :rollinglaugh:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2008 06:23 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;60395 wrote:
Yeh they speak the same launguage,they must be the same !

McCain didn't seem to know who Prime Minister Zapotero was :lightbulb:

Strong on foreign policy,it helps when you know who they are :rollinglaugh:

The thing that irritates me about McCain is that he doesn't want to negotiate with people who aren't allies or don't share our views....which totally undermines the purpose of negotiation all together.
0 Replies

amybdoogie

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2008 09:57 am
@scooby-doo cv,
Well don't worry, ole chipmunk cheeks, ain't gonna go far. His choice of running mate virtually cinches that.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2008 10:10 am
@amybdoogie,
amybdoogie;60406 wrote:
Well don't worry, ole chipmunk cheeks, ain't gonna go far. His choice of running mate virtually cinches that.

I hope you are right, but i wouldn't be so certain as racism may play a role in the election.

early polls can be inaccurate when race is involved because many potential voters say they will vote for someone of another race, but when the time comes to do so, they may not.
amybdoogie

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2008 10:36 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Well...this is true, but I think that the next Great Depression and the complete free for all of catastrophes that today was, makes Obama look darn Twinkly!
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2008 11:33 am
@amybdoogie,
amybdoogie;60412 wrote:
Well...this is true, but I think that the next Great Depression and the complete free for all of catastrophes that today was, makes Obama look darn Twinkly!

Obama is no shinning light, but he is the better of the two candidates.
0 Replies

amybdoogie

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2008 11:35 am
@scooby-doo cv,
No doubt.
Drnaline

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2008 01:12 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
NObama!
0 Replies

amybdoogie

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2008 11:28 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
You're kidding right? And I'd suggest you remove the avatar, because that has got to be within some violation of the rules here, and it's flagrantly racist, and I will report it.
Sabz5150

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 12:27 am
@amybdoogie,
amybdoogie;60451 wrote:
You're kidding right? And I'd suggest you remove the avatar, because that has got to be within some violation of the rules here, and it's flagrantly racist, and I will report it.

Naah, let 'em keep it... it only goes further to showing one's disconnection from the real world. If the only thing they can do is make fun of somebody's name while simultaneously using a tragedy as a political football... it speaks volumes.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 12:07 pm
@Sabz5150,
Republicans don't vote for their candidates......they vote against the other ones! Which is why drnaline always has an avatar that slanders Obama instead of one that supports McCain.

And i want to make one thing clear, there are issues that i agree with republicans on but i despise the methods most republicans use.
amybdoogie

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 11:15 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
If that were so, then he'd have a pic of McCain and Palin's mug, not some blatant message of racism.

He's a perfect mascot for today's Republican. Flagrantly stupid, Lowest Common Denominator, Racist, Bigot. He is why our country is falling apart.
Drnaline

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 09:48 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;60472 wrote:
Republicans don't vote for their candidates......they vote against the other ones! Which is why drnaline always has an avatar that slanders Obama instead of one that supports McCain.

And i want to make one thing clear, there are issues that i agree with republicans on but i despise the methods most republicans use.
What makes you think i support mc cain? Have i ever? I'm not voting for the guy!

I think, avatars are freespeech so i don't think slander will hold up in a court of law. But you can try.

Quote:

Maybe what you despise is something you don't like about yourself?
Drnaline

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 09:51 am
@amybdoogie,
amybdoogie;60482 wrote:
If that were so, then he'd have a pic of McCain and Palin's mug, not some blatant message of racism.

He's a perfect mascot for today's Republican. Flagrantly stupid, Lowest Common Denominator, Racist, Bigot. He is why our country is falling apart.
Watch it missy! I'm a Mod and as you and FF know, personal attacks are not allowed but don't seem to mind anyway. First warning. Don't like my Avatar, you can observe your right to not look.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 10:16 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60498 wrote:
Watch it missy! I'm a Mod and as you and FF know, personal attacks are not allowed but don't seem to mind anyway. First warning. Don't like my Avatar, you can observe your right to not look.

way ahead of ya, I already warned him.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 10:21 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60497 wrote:
What makes you think i support mc cain?
because you were supporting Palin, besides what use does it do to slam Obama when you have nobody better to replace him with?

Quote:
Have i ever? I'm not voting for the guy!

then don't complain.

Quote:
I think, avatars are freespeech so i don't think slander will hold up in a court of law. But you can try.

not my intention, i just think it says something about your character.

Quote:
Maybe what you despise is something you don't like about yourself?
I had no idea you were a psychologist! :rollinglaugh:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 10:27 am
@scooby-doo cv,
Free expression is a wonderful thing. Boy, I didn't think i effected you that much, he's a public figure and can defend himself. Why do you feel it necessary too, biased?
Quote:
then don't complain.
Again, giving orders. This moding has gone to your head. And I will be observing my right to do as i like.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 10:33 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60504 wrote:
Free expression is a wonderful thing. Boy, I didn't think i effected you that much, he's a public figure and can defend himself. Why do you feel it necessary too, biased?
Again, giving orders. This moding has gone to your head. And I will be observing my right to do as i like.

Your complaints are falling on deaf ears my friend. Unless you vote then you have no right to complain because your had you chance to change these things and yet you didn't, so unless you vote you are part of the cause of these bad things and have only yourself to blame.