Georgia/Russia conflict

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2008 01:52 am
I see the US is taking the morale high ground on this conflict,possibly pushing for the expulsion of Russia from the G8,is this the same country that has 150,000+ troops in iraq !

Now i don't like any of the so called big guns throwing their weight around,but Abkhazia and South Ossetia don't want to be part of Georgia,so to the amercian politicians all wanting some "tough action" taken agaisnt the russians,take a good look at yourselves first.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,845 • Replies: 30
No top replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2008 07:35 am
@scooby-doo cv,
YouTube - McCain says nations don't invade other nations

McCain: "21st century nations don't invade other nations" (unless it's for oil..)
xj0hnx

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2008 03:26 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Red, The Synagogue of Satan dot com? Dude, seriously, how is anyone EVER going to take you seriously with sources like that?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2008 02:51 am
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;58702 wrote:
Red, The Synagogue of Satan dot com? Dude, seriously, how is anyone EVER going to take you seriously with sources like that?

Dont like it much myself ! what about Townhall.com,is that a good source ?
xj0hnx

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2008 03:06 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;58723 wrote:
Dont like it much myself ! what about Townhall.com,is that a good source ?

You are too wrapped up in your partisan hackery, and Obama idle worship, get beyond it.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2008 09:47 pm
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;58736 wrote:
You are too wrapped up in your partisan hackery, and Obama idle worship, get beyond it.

"partisan hackery" is that not what Townhall.com is all about in its constant attacks on Obama ? if clinton had won it would be doing the exact same to her.
xj0hnx

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 02:48 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;58770 wrote:
"partisan hackery" is that not what Townhall.com is all about in its constant attacks on Obama ? if clinton had won it would be doing the exact same to her.

Diversion doesn't work.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 02:53 am
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;58793 wrote:
Diversion doesn't work.

Who's diverting ? you atacked Reds source and im attacking Townhall.com
xj0hnx

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 02:55 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;58799 wrote:
Who's diverting ? you atacked Reds source and im attacking Townhall.com

I don't give a **** about townhall.com, you brought it up. Stop bring your dirty laundry places where it doesn't belong.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 03:06 am
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;58801 wrote:
I don't give a *** about townhall.com, you brought it up. Stop bring your dirty laundry places where it doesn't belong.

Stop bringing my dirty laundry places where it does not belong ? Very Happy how am i doing that exactly ?
xj0hnx

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 06:56 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;58804 wrote:
Stop bringing my dirty laundry places where it does not belong ? Very Happy how am i doing that exactly ?

Because, like you continued to do, you interject your opinion, instead of an actual argument against the source. Try thinking instead of emoting, it will get your further.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 07:37 am
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;58816 wrote:
Because, like you continued to do, you interject your opinion, instead of an actual argument against the source. Try thinking instead of emoting, it will get your further.

Where exactly is your contribution to this thread ?
xj0hnx

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 09:32 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;58819 wrote:
Where exactly is your contribution to this thread ?

Pissing in your cheerios, and further drawing your inability to compile a reasoned objection other than your sad little PC emotions against the source out into the open.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 10:29 am
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;58825 wrote:
Pissing in your cheerios, and further drawing your inability to compile a reasoned objection other than your sad little PC emotions against the source out into the open.

You still have not made any contribution to the topic of the thread,still waiting.
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Sat 23 Aug, 2008 09:07 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;58655 wrote:
YouTube - McCain says nations don't invade other nations

McCain: "21st century nations don't invade other nations" (unless it's for oil..)

AHAHAHAHHA!! Too funny, is this guy for real? He might actually be president right, Bush's twin brother right?
0 Replies

g-man

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 08:35 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;58655 wrote:
(unless it's for oil..)

Perhaps you'll enlighten us on how America is profiting from Iraqi oil?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 11:24 pm
@g-man,
g-man;58888 wrote:

securing our interests....

after all we don't want another oil crisis of 1973!
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 12:14 am
@g-man,
g-man;58888 wrote:

For F8cks Sake take your head out the toilet basin :lightbulb:
xj0hnx

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 02:36 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;58903 wrote:
For F8cks Sake take your head out the toilet basin :lightbulb:

More attacks without backing up your position? Let me guess, you'll just quip off some stinging one liner in retort to this too, without offering any type of actual response what-so-ever, and what? Everyones just supposed to think that since you didn't even bother to respond with a real answer you must be right? Pardon me while l o l.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 03:22 am
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;58906 wrote:
More attacks without backing up your position? Let me guess, you'll just quip off some stinging one liner in retort to this too, without offering any type of actual response what-so-ever, and what? Everyones just supposed to think that since you didn't even bother to respond with a real answer you must be right? Pardon me while l o l.

Do you think the US is just going to leave now they have got rid of Saddamm and those "WMDs" what about all those oil contracts that were signed not long ago ?