Talks with Iran

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 12:46 pm
YouTube - US to meet with Iran 07/15/08

The republicans attacked Obama for saying he would talk to Iran.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,919 • Replies: 34
No top replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 03:26 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
This is how the 'talks' should go:

US DELEGATE: "President Tom (Ahmadinejad), where will you be today at exactly 1700 hours?"

PRESIDENT TOM: "I'll be attending a mass execution of Iranian homosexuals who don't exist."

US DELEGATE (identifying grid coordinates on his military map): "Where, exactly?"

PRESIDENT TOM: "At the Sacred Temple of the Hidden Imam....the one located across the street from the secret dungeon in which we torture little girls for trying to read and write."

US DELEGATE: "Thanks. Have a nice day."

US DELEGATE (talking on his satcom radio): "USAF B2 Bomber, come in. USAF B2 Bomber, come in. Fire mission. Coordinates NK876345, over. Fire for effect, over."

US B2 BOMBER: "Roger, US Delegate. Time on target: 15 mikes, over."

[SIZE="4"]KABBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 03:38 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;58366 wrote:
This is how the 'talks' should go:

US DELEGATE: "President Tom (Ahmadinejad), where will you be today at exactly 1700 hours?"

PRESIDENT TOM: "I'll be attending a mass execution of Iranian homosexuals who don't exist."

US DELEGATE (identifying grid coordinates on his military map): "Where, exactly?"

PRESIDENT TOM: "At the Sacred Temple of the Hidden Imam....the one located across the street from the secret dungeon in which we torture little girls for trying to read and write."

US DELEGATE: "Thanks. Have a nice day."

US DELEGATE (talking on his satcom radio): "USAF B2 Bomber, come in. USAF B2 Bomber, come in. Fire mission. Coordinates NK876345, over. Fire for effect, over."

US B2 BOMBER: "Roger, US Delegate. Time on target: 15 mikes, over."

[SIZE="4"]KABBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Another intelligent post from pino, :lightbulb:
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 09:04 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;58370 wrote:
Another intelligent post from pino, :lightbulb:

When in doubt, drop bombs.Very Happy
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2008 12:14 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;58374 wrote:
When in doubt, drop bombs.Very Happy

Yeh thats your answer to everthing,bomb the lot of them :wtf:
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 07:08 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;58380 wrote:
Yeh thats your answer to everthing,bomb the lot of them :wtf:

No...........just the nuke sites, dammit. Just the nukes.

"'Lil green men with painted faces,
Using GPS and SATCOMs to blow up places.":AR15firing:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 07:31 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;58402 wrote:
No...........just the nuke sites, dammit. Just the nukes.

"'Lil green men with painted faces,
Using GPS and SATCOMs to blow up places.":AR15firing:

Pino sometimes i think you are really donald rumsfeld :eek:
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 06:43 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;58416 wrote:
Pino sometimes i think you are really donald rumsfeld :eek:

I have good news for you, Scooby. I've figured out your problem. You need to move. Yeah......relocate. Once you do, I'm sure your Bush obsession will clear up, and you'll be able to get on with life. You see, Scoob, you loathe Bush because you're subconsciously jealous. Bush is the product of everything you crave, but can't have. As a Texan, Bush was nurtured by lots of sunshine, natural warmth, good looking senoritas, great food, and ice-cold beer. As a result, he wears a huge smile and knows Texas is 'large and in charge'. Poor you, on the other hand, must suffer the drudgery of life in the North Atlantic -- dreary, drab, cold, wet, and dark most of the time. Everything you see and touch is soaking wet, cold to the touch..........morbid. Then there's that horrific crap you people call 'food' you have to choke down, chasing it with lukewarm, heavy, chunky, black beer. Move, Scooby. Move. I recommend southern Spain, Italy or Greece. Plenty of sunshine, warmth, pretty girls, and something to look forward to every day. :headbang:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2008 10:01 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;58424 wrote:
I have good news for you, Scooby. I've figured out your problem. You need to move. Yeah......relocate. Once you do, I'm sure your Bush obsession will clear up, and you'll be able to get on with life. You see, Scoob, you loathe Bush because you're subconsciously jealous. Bush is the product of everything you crave, but can't have. As a Texan, Bush was nurtured by lots of sunshine, natural warmth, good looking senoritas, great food, and ice-cold beer. As a result, he wears a huge smile and knows Texas is 'large and in charge'. Poor you, on the other hand, must suffer the drudgery of life in the North Atlantic -- dreary, drab, cold, wet, and dark most of the time. Everything you see and touch is soaking wet, cold to the touch..........morbid. Then there's that horrific crap you people call 'food' you have to choke down, chasing it with lukewarm, heavy, chunky, black beer. Move, Scooby. Move. I recommend southern Spain, Italy or Greece. Plenty of sunshine, warmth, pretty girls, and something to look forward to every day. :headbang:

Bush was lucky his father was a pwerful man,head of the CIA & President,that is the only reason he got to hold such high office,i will always find it hard to believe that he got elected as President of the most powerful country in the world,most of the world thinks he is a clown,a dumb clown :lightbulb:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2008 01:09 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
"a change from bush's policy"

{sarcasm} yeah because bush's foreign policy worked so beautifully! {/sarcasm}

Frankly it sickens me that people are so afraid of negotiation, it really furthers the warmongering stereotype of Americans. Hopefully someday that will change.
marcus cv

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2008 07:39 am
@scooby-doo cv,
Iran is the next big problem
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 12:13 am
@marcus cv,
marcus;58447 wrote:

Really ! just like Iraq :dunno:
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 09:29 am
@marcus cv,
marcus;58447 wrote:

for what exactly? Having oil?
kmtina cv

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 04:32 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Well, a new president and not much has changed. samsom blinded Israeli News: Iran rebuffed US overtures It doesn't look like Iran is interested in talking. They're working away on their nuclear weapon program and sanctions aren't doing much to hurt them. I'm not sure they're worried about any military strikes. Life goes on for the mullahs.
Sabz5150

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 04:55 am
@kmtina cv,
kmtina;64623 wrote:
Well, a new president and not much has changed. samsom blinded Israeli News: Iran rebuffed US overtures It doesn't look like Iran is interested in talking. They're working away on their nuclear weapon program and sanctions aren't doing much to hurt them. I'm not sure they're worried about any military strikes. Life goes on for the mullahs.

There's no concrete evidence that Iran is building nuclear weapons.

washingtonpost.com

It's all Israeli grandstanding (as usual). Acquiring nuclear fuel and utilizing it is one thing, enriching it is quite a different story and requires a MAJOR technological jump in many fields. It takes a bit more than "Ooh, lemme make this more potent!"

All a nuclear Iran means is that Israel can't push them around anymore. Israel doesn't want that.
0 Replies

NotHereForLong

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2009 07:39 am
@scooby-doo cv,
I don't see Iran as a big problem. It presents some minor problems, of which nuclear proliferation in the region is the most serious.
Sabz5150

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2009 09:57 am
@NotHereForLong,
NotHereForLong;64632 wrote:
I don't see Iran as a big problem. It presents some minor problems, of which nuclear proliferation in the region is the most serious.

Iran is smart enough to know that if it launches a nuclear missile outside of its borders, then it will glow in radioacive annihilation. IF Iran acquires a nuclear weapon, it will be as a preventative measure to keep Israel and their ilk at bay.

Watch this!

Iran: We are not pursuing a weapon.
US: Well our friend Israel says you are, so we're gonna go with them!
Israel: Airstrikes!

North Korea: We HAVE nuclear weapons, and have no problem putting our nuts on the table!
US: Well.... errr... umm...
Israel: (nowhere to be seen)

Iraq: We have no WMDs and are not pursuing a nuke.
US: We say you do, we will invade!
Israel: More airstrikes!

China: Look at that! We have demonstrated the ability to knock the ISS out of the sky, along with any satellite we choose. Oh, check the nukes!
US: Hmmm... ummmm... well...
Israel: (changing its now stained underwear)

Now do you see why Iran would be interested in a nuke?
NotHereForLong

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2009 11:42 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;64636 wrote:
Iran is smart enough to know that if it launches a nuclear missile outside of its borders, then it will glow in radioacive annihilation. IF Iran acquires a nuclear weapon, it will be as a preventative measure to keep Israel and their ilk at bay.

I said nuclear proliferation; not nuclear war. And i said it was a minor problem. What about that didn't you understand?
Sabz5150

Reply Fri 20 Mar, 2009 02:34 am
@NotHereForLong,
NotHereForLong;64637 wrote:
I said nuclear proliferation; not nuclear war. And i said it was a minor problem. What about that didn't you understand?

I understood it all. You, however, seem to have missed the big capital "IF" in my statement. Meaning we don't have to worry about ol Amannie tossing bombs around.
0 Replies

NotHereForLong

Reply Fri 20 Mar, 2009 02:43 am
@scooby-doo cv,
"You, however, seem to have missed the big capital "IF" in my statement.Meaning we don't have to worry about ol Amannie tossing bombs around."

I'm not worried.
0 Replies