Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 01:46 pm
how many of you guys own a gun,i know pino has got a bazooka under his bed :eek: what about the rest of you
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 5,155 • Replies: 108
No top replies

Silverchild79

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 02:02 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
I'm shopping

I want either a USP 40S&W or the new Beretta tactical 40S&W, either one with the laser sight

it's point and click access to the afterlife :-D
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 02:11 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;24979 wrote:
how many of you guys own a gun,i know pino has got a bazooka under his bed :eek: what about the rest of you

Skinnard, I have a loaded gun in every room of my house. Even as I type right now, there is a loaded .38/.357 Magnum within arm's reach. I actually want AQ to attack me. :headbang:
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 02:14 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
What about you, Scoob..? Own a gun yourself..?
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 02:15 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Thanks for the reminder, Scoob. I need to move my sawed-off 20-gauge to my safe. I'd forgotten. I'm off. Thanks again.Very Happy

PS: I'm back. Double thanks, Scoob. While relocating one of my sawed-offs, I remembered a .22 LR Derenger my father gave me when we were up in Colorado. I dug it out and cleaned it. Looking good. Thanks, Scoob.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 02:37 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;24992 wrote:

They can't own guns in the UK. They were outlawed several years ago. Seems as though they only want criminals to have them.:thumbup:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 02:40 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;24992 wrote:

no the gun laws are very strict here,i dont know anyone who owns a gun lol i knew a few boys that had air rifles when i was younger lol
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 02:43 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;25002 wrote:
They can't own guns in the UK. They were outlawed several years ago. Seems as though they only want criminals to have them.:thumbup:

i think there are exceptions pino,for farmers,ithere are gun clubs i think,but i think the guns have to be kept at the club,and not at home.
Silverchild79

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 02:46 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;25004 wrote:
i think there are exceptions pino,for farmers,ithere are gun clubs i think,but i think the guns have to be kept at the club,and not at home.

it's severly limited, you can buy shotguns and such but they have to be left at the gun club

"When you outlaw guns only oulaws will have guns" -British man
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 03:10 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
I will never understand why the citizenry is not allowed to own weapons when the criminals are fully armed. Then again, here in California, if you shoot a thug trying to break into your home, you are taken away and the thug sues you.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 03:23 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
A quick story about guns -
My mother was a WWII Navy vet and learned to shoot when she was a farm girl in Iowa. While on the phone with her maybe 10 years ago, she paused suddenly and said there was someone in the yard. She threw down the phone - the next thing I heard was BLAM BLAM BLAM and then silence. A few seconds later she came back on the phone and told me someone was fiddling with one of her back screens. "So I fired off three rounds in the dirt" she said, "that sum-bitch is still running". I miss my mom.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 05:00 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
LOL, nice socal. Props to your mom.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 05:31 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Thanks, Dr - even till the very end, she would be working in the backyard with her chainsaw cutting logs into firewood.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 06:27 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
I only own a very old Peters single shot .22 rifle these days. I have had a few in my life, but don't really feel the need to own guns.
I do feel that we need our right to own guns, with only the most obvious exceptions.
The outlaws have plenty of guns and they don't follow the gun laws at all.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 08:39 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
I always loved guns, but I became a fanatic during the Clinton nightmare. That's when I bought a small arsenal, and joined the NRA. I started shooting every weekend at a range outside Atlanta. Way down deep, I loathed Clinton, and loved the idea of owning guns specifically to fight, theoretically, the kind of corruption he stood for and perpetrated. A boss of mine in the Army became furious with me during an argument in the office one day. He asked me why I loved guns so much. When I told him, he blew up and went into a tirade. He was a Democrat, and Clinton supporter. He was so angry I thought he was going to call the FBI on me, as if I had done something illegal. :headbang:

PS: Those were some crazy frig'n days, lemme tell ya. Serving Uncle Sam in his uniform, all the while despising his President and my Commander-in-Chief. Man.....did I ever hate that piece of trash and his entire cabinet. Truthfully, I was happy when Les Aspin died. Horrible, horrible thing to say, but true. Lord, forgive me.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 11:16 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;25070 wrote:
I always loved guns, but I became a fanatic during the Clinton nightmare. That's when I bought a small arsenal, and joined the NRA. I started shooting every weekend at a range outside Atlanta. Way down deep, I loathed Clinton, and loved the idea of owning guns specifically to fight, theoretically, the kind of corruption he stood for and perpetrated. A boss of mine in the Army became furious with me during an argument in the office one day. He asked me why I loved guns so much. When I told him, he blew up and went into a tirade. He was a Democrat, and Clinton supporter. He was so angry I thought he was going to call the FBI on me, as if I had done something illegal. :headbang:

PS: Those were some crazy frig'n days, lemme tell ya. Serving Uncle Sam in his uniform, all the while despising his President and my Commander-in-Chief. Man.....did I ever hate that piece of trash and his entire cabinet. Truthfully, I was happy when Les Aspin died. Horrible, horrible thing to say, but true. Lord, forgive me.

have you ever seen the film BETRAYED pino ? well you remind me of the character tom berenger played in that film :wtf:
socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 11:36 am
@scooby-doo cv,
Scoob - I hope for your sake that you have at least a 5 shot .38 S&W revolver hidden away.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 02:05 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;25130 wrote:
Scoob - I hope for your sake that you have at least a 5 shot .38 S&W revolver hidden away.

i dont own a gun ian,its against the law :thumbup: but i do keep a hammer handy :cool: plus im a big hard bastard Very Happy
socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 02:09 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Quote:
im a big hard bastard

I am sure your parents are lovely folks....
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 09:11 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;25125 wrote:
have you ever seen the film BETRAYED pino ? well you remind me of the character tom berenger played in that film :wtf:

Watched it many of times. I appreciate the comparison, in some ways. But, Berenger played a murderous racist. I'm not that crazy. There are parts of that story that remind me of my upbringing. :headbang: