scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2007 01:57 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;26494 wrote:
That's what I've read. You're becoming increasingly dependent on Mid-East and African immigration to replace your dwindling, native population. Are you denying that?:wtf:

yes there are immagrants coming from the mid-east and africa,but europe isnt being taken over by islam,i can assure you the vast majority of europeans dont want to live under islamic law,i think your exaggarating just a little bit dont you think.in the UK most immagrants right now seem to be polish,pino,dont worry the poles are all good catholics pino.
Red cv

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2007 04:04 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Been to London lately Scooby? I suggest ya have a gander at the new face of England and well eye slits.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2007 09:12 am
@Red cv,
Red;26516 wrote:
Been to London lately Scooby? I suggest ya have a gander at the new face of England and well eye slits.

eye slits ? is that about the hijab your talking about ? or japanese tourists :dunno:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2007 09:30 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;26499 wrote:
yes there are immagrants coming from the mid-east and africa,but europe isnt being taken over by islam,i can assure you the vast majority of europeans dont want to live under islamic law,i think your exaggarating just a little bit dont you think.in the UK most immagrants right now seem to be polish,pino,dont worry the poles are all good catholics pino.

Look at it more closely, Steel. Within your immigrant communities, who are the most troublesome, militant, cold-blooded, and eager to exploit your constitutional freedoms for the purpose of subverting your greater society? Muslims. That's who, and you know it. Who will stop them? You? With what? You're devoid of strong belief, in anything. Can you see yourself fighting for anything, ever? I can't. Sorry. If I were your enemy, I'd feel encouraged by everything you've ever written here, for example.:no:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2007 10:00 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;26577 wrote:
Look at it more closely, Steel. Within your immigrant communities, who are the most troublesome, militant, cold-blooded, and eager to exploit your constitutional freedoms for the purpose of subverting your greater society? Muslims. That's who, and you know it. Who will stop them? You? With what? You're devoid of strong belief, in anything. Can you see yourself fighting for anything, ever? I can't. Sorry. If I were your enemy, I'd feel encouraged by everything you've ever written here, for example.:no:

all muslims ? what do you want me to do ? gas them ? shooot them ? or just bomb the lot of them ?
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2007 03:38 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;26591 wrote:
all muslims ? what do you want me to do ? gas them ? shooot them ? or just bomb the lot of them ?

Keep working on that list of options. Now you're thinking for a change.:thumbup:
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2007 03:40 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
I did it again. I WENT SHOOTING YET AGAIN. Damn. I'm beginning to feel like Wild Bill Hickock. I shot one of my .30-06s, and yes, it kicked the hell out of me. Man, I'm getting weak.:FU1:
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2007 09:37 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;26609 wrote:
Keep working on that list of options. Now you're thinking for a change.:thumbup:

what about the innocent ones,the women and children ? do you have any zyklon b handy pino ? im sure you have got some stashed away somewhere :eek:
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2007 10:57 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;26667 wrote:
what about the innocent ones,the women and children ? do you have any zyklon b handy pino ? im sure you have got some stashed away somewhere :eek:

Sniff the stuff in microscopic doses. Can't you tell?:FU1:
0 Replies