hilary-obama ticket

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 01:36 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;18747 wrote:
Your right he didn't, he also DID NOT invade a country that he DID have TRUE information on (Afghanistan was not a WE ARE MAD AT BUSH we will attack america) Does anyone remember The WTC bombing.. That was Osama Bin Laden boys and girls, How about the Assasination attempt on Clinton BY (Guess who) Osama Bin Laden.

I would rather Punch someone I think MIGHT hit me, instead of waiting untill they do.

what connection did iraq have to 9/11,most of the bombers were saudi's,so why invade iraq ?
socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 02:46 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Regardless of what the left says now, at the time, the country relied on intelligence from the best intel services in the world. The entire country was behind the president, dems and repubs alike voted to fight back.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 03:51 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Yeah....and think about it: if Saddam had been left in power, he would have done everything possible to hurt America in her WOT. Anyone who argues otherwise is dog's-breath.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 04:08 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;18782 wrote:
Regardless of what the left says now, at the time, the country relied on intelligence from the best intel services in the world. The entire country was behind the president, dems and repubs alike voted to fight back.

because they were given fabricated intelligence,the world had great sympathy for the USA after 9/11,and going after al queda in afghanistan had worldwide support because they had commited 9/11,there was never any evidence of a connection between saddam and al queda,so why go after iraq ? as i said in a prior post most of the bombers were saudis,so why not invade saudi arabia ? could it have been because of the bush family close relationship with the saudi royal family.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 04:11 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;18773 wrote:
what connection did iraq have to 9/11,most of the bombers were saudi's,so why invade iraq ?

Re read the last line of my post.

I am sorry but anyone who applauded Bin ladens move on the US. Would like to do the same thing. thus once again RE READ the last line of my previous post.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 04:13 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
I reiterate, at that time, the country relied on the best intel sources in the world. I am confident any decisions made at that time on these issues were very carefully considered.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 04:24 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;18796 wrote:
I reiterate, at that time, the country relied on the best intel sources in the world. I am confident any decisions made at that time on these issues were very carefully considered.

"the best intel sources in the world" the CIA and the pentagon were at odds over this intelligence,and even if saddam did have WMD,there was still no reason to attack iraq,it was about regime change and oil,and dont say the USA invaded because saddam was killing his own people,they knew that back in the 80s when he was their friend,the massacre of the kurds brought up at saddams trial was in 1982,rumfield was pictured shaking saddams hand in 1984
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 04:42 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
At odds..? How?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 04:44 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;18806 wrote:
At odds..? How?

they didnt buy the saddam connection with 9/11
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 08:24 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Scooby, that tears it. You are dog's-breath.

WOOOF. WOOOF. WOOF. PUKE.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 08:03 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;18821 wrote:
Scooby, that tears it. You are dog's-breath.

WOOOF. WOOOF. WOOF. PUKE.

now you have hurt my feelings :thumbup:
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 02:11 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;18836 wrote:
now you have hurt my feelings :thumbup:

[SIZE="5"]WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 03:21 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Do I get the final word on this topic..?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 04:32 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Nope, LOL.
0 Replies