@Drnaline,
Drnaline;18567 wrote:
Lol!!!

thats what the world thinks when bush opens his mouth :thumbup:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 09:34 am
@scooby-doo cv,
Bush's mouth or Shillarys leggs, you never know what's going in or out, LOL Had any good cigar lately?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 10:05 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;18569 wrote:
Bush's mouth or Shillarys leggs, you never know what's going in or out, LOL Had any good cigar lately?

better to have a good sex life than be a dumb president who the world laughs at :thumbup:
Celerity

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 10:43 am
@scooby-doo cv,
This thread is everything I expected.
Silverchild79

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 10:52 am
@scooby-doo cv,
I'm only behind them if they're at the edge of a staircase
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 02:14 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Or a cliff.
0 Replies

sam2007

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 02:17 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Or how about Hillary Obama ticket? She might be better remembered as a 4-term first-lady!
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 02:22 pm
@Celerity,
Celerity;18594 wrote:
This thread is everything I expected.

good :thumbup:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 03:48 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Hildabeast better be careful. Black America will expect her to give Obama something important to do as VP. That could tend to overshadow her wrinkled buns.
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 01:19 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
while i can't stand bush by any means, i'd vote for him over hillary any day.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 05:19 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Never happen. Their monumental egos would never allow it. They will end up in this race fighting it out like two alley cats in a burlap bag.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 05:57 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;18566 wrote:
the world is behind you :thumbup:

Hillary and Obama: you suck.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 06:00 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;18580 wrote:
better to have a good sex life than be a dumb president who the world laughs at :thumbup:
Oh there were plenty laughing at billy boy when he got caught with is cigar... I mean fingers in the cooky jar, LOL!!!
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 08:38 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;18722 wrote:
Oh there were plenty laughing at billy boy when he got caught with is cigar... I mean fingers in the cooky jar, LOL!!!

clinton is articulate and intelligent :thumbup: yeh he liked the women :thumbup: who dosent Very Happy but did he invade a country with false information,leading to the deaths of 3000 plus troops and 100s of thousands of innocent deaths,whats worse ? bush can hardly string a sentence together without making a ass of it.
socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 09:33 am
@scooby-doo cv,
use spell check
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 09:53 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;18744 wrote:
use spell check

im a guy Very Happy its hard trying to do two things at once Very Happy
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 10:07 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;18738 wrote:
clinton is articulate and intelligent :thumbup: yeh he liked the women :thumbup: who dosent Very Happy but did he invade a country with false information,leading to the deaths of 3000 plus troops and 100s of thousands of innocent deaths,whats worse ? bush can hardly string a sentence together without making a ass of it.

Your right he didn't, he also DID NOT invade a country that he DID have TRUE information on (Afghanistan was not a WE ARE MAD AT BUSH we will attack america) Does anyone remember The WTC bombing.. That was Osama Bin Laden boys and girls, How about the Assasination attempt on Clinton BY (Guess who) Osama Bin Laden.

I would rather Punch someone I think MIGHT hit me, instead of waiting untill they do.
socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 10:14 am
@scooby-doo cv,
Why is it so difficult for liberals to see that the Clintons have no interest in them other than to keep them under foot? They promise cradle to grave relief to the nations ignorant and stupid at the expense at those of us that participate lawfully in the system. The weak minded and lazy will always gravitate to someone, anyone that promises to take care of them like a sick child. The more educated that follow them do so for the same sense of power over the stupid that the Clintons relish. Keep them beholden and they will always do exactly as you say. Their only real interest in the weak and stupid is their votes. Nothing else matters to them. Except on a personal level for walloping the Republicans. Their total and complete interest is in the political power needed to generate their monumental egos.
0 Replies