Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 07:58 am
@scooby-doo cv,
baaaaa baaaaaaa
Drnaline

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 08:02 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;17028 wrote:
baaaaa baaaaaaa
Congrats, you just completed lap one. I didn't think you'd prove my point so quick. Your getting good at mimicking sheep?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 08:06 am
@scooby-doo cv,
Wow, i just figured. You completed a lap in less then one minute, A NEW RECORD!
You that quick in bed?
92b16vx

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 01:10 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;17030 wrote:
Wow, i just figured. You completed a lap in less then one minute, A NEW RECORD!
You that quick in bed?

Keep yappin' sheep. And why are you thinking about me in bed? Are you some kind of homo or something?
rugonnacry

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 02:28 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
As far as the recount I have no opinion, as far as the dems Bitching about the DIPPLEd Ballots (the old school punch a hole) Rush Limbaugh (Ugh i hate that guy) made an excellent point. The only way you can dimple a ballot is if you had multiple ballots stacked on top of eachother. Just one it either punctures or doesnt. No dimple.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 05:51 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
"Keep yappin' sheep. And why are you thinking about me in bed? Are you some kind of homo or something?"

Wow. Our Rambo Wannabe seems to be in a rowdy mood today. Maybe he stayed home and got drunk. Hope he didn't hurt himself playing quick-draw and jangling his jewels in front of the mirror. Be careful, Junior. You'll have seeds to sow when you grow up.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 05:53 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;17097 wrote:
"Keep yappin' sheep. And why are you thinking about me in bed? Are you some kind of homo or something?"

Wow. Our Rambo Wannabe seems to be in a rowdy mood today. Maybe he stayed home and got drunk. Hope he didn't hurt himself playing quick-draw and jangling his jewels in front of the mirror. Be careful, Junior. You'll have seeds to sow when you grow up.

Oh, so tough, talk some more **** on the internet lol

oh, and don't forget your cleats lol, you wouldn't want to sit at your computer mashing imaginary bags without those, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 09:48 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;17059 wrote:
Keep yappin' sheep. And why are you thinking about me in bed? Are you some kind of homo or something?
I got your homo hanging.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 09:57 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;17145 wrote:
I got your homo hanging.

I bet you do.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 04:25 am
@scooby-doo cv,
"Oh, so tough, talk some more **** on the internet lol. oh, and don't forget your cleats lol, you wouldn't want to sit at your computer mashing imaginary bags without those, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha."

Boy, if you don't calm down and behave, I'm going to take away your toy guns, ground you for the summer, and make darn sure you keep your pants up when home alone (dunno how, but I will). And stop staring at your nads in the mirror. You're going to want a family some day, and you'll need those dang old thangs for something a heck of a lot more productive than jumping around naked in front of the mirror. Now straigthen up.
92b16vx

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 06:59 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;17163 wrote:
"Oh, so tough, talk some more **** on the internet lol. oh, and don't forget your cleats lol, you wouldn't want to sit at your computer mashing imaginary bags without those, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha."

Boy, if you don't calm down and behave, I'm going to take away your toy guns, ground you for the summer, and make darn sure you keep your pants up when home alone (dunno how, but I will). And stop staring at your nads in the mirror. You're going to want a family some day, and you'll need those dang old thangs for something a heck of a lot more productive than jumping around naked in front of the mirror. Now straigthen up.

Yap, yap, yap, just like a chihuahua.
Drnaline

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 07:23 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;17147 wrote:
I bet you do.

You've heard about IT huh? IT does damage to men and women alike, LOL. Most people can't even stand looking at IT.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 07:29 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;17166 wrote:
Yap, yap, yap, just like a chihuahua.
Is this another insight to the tolerence and openmindedness of the left?
92b16vx

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 07:42 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;17168 wrote:
Is this another insight to the tolerence and openmindedness of the left?

No, especially since I am not leftist.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 05:33 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Out of respect for this website and your military service overseas, I will let you have the last word. It ends here.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 09:43 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;17004 wrote:
Hogwash, I say.

No... Not hogs... Sheep
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 09:46 pm
@lizwitch,
lizwitch;16945 wrote:
Started out great? Maybe with a bang but hardly great. First he stole the election, then he claims he relied on bad intelligence to declare the Iraq war - and WMD. Then that story changed to 9/11/Iraq/Saddam connection - then that story changed to the tyrant leader and liberation Iraq. Bad intelligence, he claimed, but when George tenant stepped down - the President awarded him the highest Civillian award in the land - the gold medal of freedom or whatever. What was he rewarding? incompetance or the good soldier that George Tenant was by taking the wrap for him? We will never know.

Then there was the constant vacations - the stonewalling the 9/11 commission. His inability to think of anything he has ever done wrong in the course of his presidency. The outting of the deep seated Al-Quida mole - the treason in the white house - the second election - the secret signings - the downingstreet memos - the aftermath of katrina and his plaing gulf while an entire city was drowning - the torture policies - you name it - the guy is impeachable for it. Good guy my butt! Jimmy Carter was probably the only decent person we have ever had as president before.

impeachable? oh my.
0 Replies

rhopper3

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 10:44 am
@scooby-doo cv,
I make the guy about 2 and 16 in major decisions so far....I give him the round of small tax cuts for middle class folks and the speech he did after the massacre at Virginia Tech...that a batting average of .175 or so
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 12:06 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
rhopper... You dont think that the retaliation on the Taliban on October 11th was worth a point?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 11:19 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;17173 wrote:
No, especially since I am not leftist.

A little left of racism?