Reply Sun 20 May, 2007 10:26 am
outside the states,this guy is seen as a joke figure,he makes dan quale look intelligent,i still find it hard to believe this guy is president of the most powerful country in the world,just goes to show if your daddy is a ex-president and a multi-millionaire anyone can become president. :eek:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,674 • Replies: 46
No top replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 20 May, 2007 10:30 am
@scooby-doo cv,
Maybe even you?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 20 May, 2007 10:36 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;16864 wrote:
Maybe even you?

im sorry i dont have a daddy who is a millionaire or ex-president.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 20 May, 2007 10:50 am
@scooby-doo cv,
You don't need one. You, yourself are capable.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sun 20 May, 2007 11:11 am
@scooby-doo cv,
Capable to run for office not to win office. Gotta have money.
Curmudgeon

Reply Sun 20 May, 2007 11:45 am
@scooby-doo cv,
Bush is not as dumb as some believe him to be, nor as dumb as he sometimes appears to be.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 20 May, 2007 12:02 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;16876 wrote:
Bush is not as dumb as some believe him to be, nor as dumb as he sometimes appears to be.

yeh he just likes to act dumb Very Happy its all an act to fool the public :headbang:
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 20 May, 2007 04:44 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
He started out great, but then crashed. He's a good man. He's just too tired to fight back and maintain a good image. He also over-relied on Cheney, which hurt him in the long run.
Drnaline

Reply Sun 20 May, 2007 06:12 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;16874 wrote:
You have that determined before you even try?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 21 May, 2007 09:38 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;16889 wrote:
He started out great, but then crashed. He's a good man. He's just too tired to fight back and maintain a good image. He also over-relied on Cheney, which hurt him in the long run.

he started out cheating,with the help of his brother jeb in florida,as for being a good man :eek:
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Mon 21 May, 2007 10:24 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;16904 wrote:
You have that determined before you even try?

know history shows that I don't need to try. There are Hundreds (yes) hundreds of presidential candidates every 4 years, yet we are lucky to name a dozen of them.

Money gets you the TV time tv time is what gets the sheep to know who you are. The sheep is who puts you on the ballot.
92b16vx

Reply Mon 21 May, 2007 10:34 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;16938 wrote:
know history shows that I don't need to try. There are Hundreds (yes) hundreds of presidential candidates every 4 years, yet we are lucky to name a dozen of them.

Money gets you the TV time tv time is what gets the sheep to know who you are. The sheep is who puts you on the ballot.

And if not enough sheep vote you in, you should always have your brother recount the ballots, lol.
lizwitch

Reply Mon 21 May, 2007 12:02 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;16889 wrote:

Started out great? Maybe with a bang but hardly great. First he stole the election, then he claims he relied on bad intelligence to declare the Iraq war - and WMD. Then that story changed to 9/11/Iraq/Saddam connection - then that story changed to the tyrant leader and liberation Iraq. Bad intelligence, he claimed, but when George tenant stepped down - the President awarded him the highest Civillian award in the land - the gold medal of freedom or whatever. What was he rewarding? incompetance or the good soldier that George Tenant was by taking the wrap for him? We will never know.

Then there was the constant vacations - the stonewalling the 9/11 commission. His inability to think of anything he has ever done wrong in the course of his presidency. The outting of the deep seated Al-Quida mole - the treason in the white house - the second election - the secret signings - the downingstreet memos - the aftermath of katrina and his plaing gulf while an entire city was drowning - the torture policies - you name it - the guy is impeachable for it. Good guy my butt! Jimmy Carter was probably the only decent person we have ever had as president before.
Curmudgeon

Reply Mon 21 May, 2007 11:11 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Quote:
And if not enough sheep vote you in, you should always have your brother recount the ballots, lol.

Hogwash, I say.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 06:22 am
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;17004 wrote:
Hogwash, I say.

Baaaa baaaa

Don't get me wrong, I am glad Kerry didn't win, but gezz, that was the biggest scam.
Drnaline

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 07:17 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;16874 wrote:

Capable none the less.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 07:18 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;16877 wrote:
yeh he just likes to act dumb Very Happy its all an act to fool the public :headbang:
Some of the public is easy to fool.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 07:29 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;16938 wrote:

Sounds like your mad cause the sheep arn't yours, If they were would you still call them sheep or conscience voters? You'd call them voters huh?
You also sound like you deserve to be President, can you give me some of your credentials. Don't have any, then you don't deserve it. If you do have some, what's keeping your ass from jumping in?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 07:36 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;16941 wrote:

They vote for me there sheep, what are they if they vote for you?
Show me one ballot brother jeb recounted? As far as an election recount, i believe the highest court in in the land decided for the current pres.
Unless of course you have some information that noone else have seen. Including SCOTUS, got link?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 07:58 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;17014 wrote:
Baaaa baaaa

Don't get me wrong, I am glad Kerry didn't win, but gezz, that was the biggest scam.

Baaa Baaa my ass. You guys got a great story to tell, only problem is, as every body else knows, you can't prove it. We ask a question in opposition and what happens, you button up like you first night in a Juares jail? Give us more then speculation, your willijng to make a statement but that's as far as you go, why? Is it because that is as far as you thought? Is it because that is as far as you've been trained to recite? For if you could take it further i'm sure you would, correct?
As i've said before, if a lib ever came to a point the conversation would be over! Can't ever happen as you can never come to a point, i dare you to prove otherwise. First start with the questions i've asked to this point! If you can.

On a side note, one thing i've done in the past. I like to keep track of arguement tactics, It's not considered good discussion/debate if you keep bringing up a point going to a second, eventually coming back to the first. I call this circle jerking/racing in circles. In other words the only thing the person is capable of debating is the next turn.
Every time IMO i beieve you completed a lap, i will mention so in a post. Hell we could even bet on who we think is gonna win between you and AZMR. Looks like we might have a rooky or two who will probably give you some comp, Lizwitch and Scooby?

On your Mark

Get set!

Go!!!!!!!
0 Replies