Try, try again, by Ann Coulter

aaronssongs

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 07:17 pm
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;33182 wrote:
Ann Coulter makes money by spewing nasty gibberish.

Kinda like Howard Stern in my book, she's almost as nasty.

She certainly tops Rush for being foul mouthed and idiotic.

Let me be the first to agree with you, wholeheartedly. Alas, by my doing so, I have annointed you as "friend to the epitome of liberalism", and hastened your destruction by the witches and demons lurking here...they will be out in full number...watch your back. Oh, welcome by the way.
wvpeach

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 08:05 pm
@Red cv,
Thanks for the welcome golf guy, Red and aaron.

Don't worry about me guys, I believe the truth will always stand against lies and nasty people who tell them.

I am old and world weary enough to hold my own with liars and the head in the sand types any day.

Again thanks for the welcome.

glad to be here.

Peach
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 08:43 pm
@socalgolfguy,
Go Red.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 11:29 am
@Red cv,
Red;33188 wrote:
LOL what's amatter Scooby haven't got the guts to go over to the Scotland thread and rebuttal me on Scotland. Funny you come into an American forum but lack the guts or the where with all to face up to what your cowardly goverment is doing, oh make that not doing visa vie Muslim Gangs. Bring it on Scooby but I'm not a Con I'm a classical liberal. I like gays, I like social programs and yes get this I shave my legs. Anne is a bitter woman who needs to eat more. Howard Stern is an *** and Norm is a bloody communist idiot and bitter to boot. I'd rather worship a rat than stand and worship any of the above.

Redheads are admired all over the globe, why do so many women dye their hair my color? Want to piss me off say Multicultural in a sentence, forcing people of different races and religion into gettos or religious enclaves to get the vote like the left does is beyond dispicable it should be illegal. Have the left no shame or a conscience? NO they'd hoe themselves to the devil to get elected. When the poor wake up and realise it's not the cons who kept them down it's the left for the vote watch the rage erupt in the streets. We the cons (well not me) have paid to aide the poor and new immigrants the left just want their vote for as many generations as they can suck out of them. If the poor want change vote Dem, if you want a life time of poverty and a nanny nation and pervs running your country vote Rep. Then again the cons are cons in Canada and the liberals are commies and the NDP are freaks, and geeks.

Peach welcome to the forum.

still think sharia law is legal in the british courts of law lol
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 11:30 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;33210 wrote:
Go Red.

she really needs to check her facts lol
0 Replies

lancesorbenson

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 03:15 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;31332 wrote:
definitely a hottie - tall and thin with great legs....no offense, ladies.

Great legs?!
http://www.eeevilconservative.com/images/Night%20w%20Ann/me%20and%20ann.JPG

Puff, puff, PASS! You've been hitting the pipe way too long if you think those are great legs.
socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 03:41 pm
@lancesorbenson,
lancesorbenson;33393 wrote:
Great legs?!

Puff, puff, PASS! You've been hitting the pipe way too long if you think those are great legs.

You gotta breathe really deep.
0 Replies

wvpeach

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 03:57 pm
@aaronssongs,
There is somebody for everybody they say.

I do not see anything attractive about stick woman at all.

One thing good though I noticed lately.

I saw her on TV the other day and she did have something on besides that black dress that makes her look like a walking skelton.

I bet the gay guy on What not to wear would love to get his hands on ANN

Then again , maybe not.
socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 03:58 pm
@socalgolfguy,
She does look rather bony. It's a good thing TV adds 10 pounds.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 06:28 pm
@socalgolfguy,
She's fine the way she is, adams apple and all.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 08:37 am
@aaronssongs,
KEEP CHEWING THE WASPS ANN :thumbup:
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 11:09 am
@lancesorbenson,
lancesorbenson;33393 wrote:
Great legs?!

Still wearing that eternal, hoochie cocktail dress. Wonder if it was early morning. What matter. That's undoubtably the only design in her closet....scores of the exact same dress....No style, no grace, no hope...just hoochie.
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 11:11 am
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;33416 wrote:
There is somebody for everybody they say.

I do not see anything attractive about stick woman at all.

One thing good though I noticed lately.

I saw her on TV the other day and she did have something on besides that black dress that makes her look like a walking skelton.

I bet the gay guy on What not to wear would love to get his hands on ANN

Then again , maybe not.

Oh I would....around the throat area...
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 03:10 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;33537 wrote:
Still wearing that eternal, hoochie cocktail dress. Wonder if it was early morning. What matter. That's undoubtably the only design in her closet....scores of the exact same dress....No style, no grace, no hope...just hoochie.

You, of all people, know this is her signature look - just like Jose Ebert and that hideous bean picker hat look.
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 03:26 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;33587 wrote:
You, of all people, know this is her signature look - just like Jose Ebert and that hideous bean picker hat look.

Signature look? ROTFLMAO
Her signature look is "whack"....she has no other styled dress, or any other color...No class whatsoever...you don't wear a cocktail dress to a formal outing.
She looks like a hoochie because she is a hoochie. Duh!
0 Replies

wvpeach

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 01:34 am
@aaronssongs,
Bill Maher does get a big smile on his face when he speaks about having dated Ann.:wtf:

Personally I can't see the two together. She'd have to be at least a foot taller than poor little bill.
0 Replies