KKK all fired UP

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 11:54 am
A bullet fired in the air during a Ku Klux Klan initiation ceremony came down and struck a participant in the head, critically injuring him, authorities said.
Gregory Allen Freeman, 45, was charged with aggravated assault and reckless endangerment in the incident that wounded Jeffery Murr, 24, on Saturday night.
About 10 people, including two children, had gathered for the white supremacist group's ceremony.
The man who was being initiated was blindfolded, tied with a noose to a tree and shot with paintball guns as Freeman fired a pistol into the air to provide the sound of real gunfire, Sheriff Ed Graybeal said.
A bullet struck Murr on the top of the head and exited at the bottom of his skull, authorities said.
Freeman fled the ceremony but was arrested near his home, authorities said. He was released on $US7500 ($10,470) bail.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 887 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 05:59 pm
The inferential textual evidence is that you got that from a Canajun source.

The obvious lesson is . . . well, too obvious to need repeating . . .
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 06:13 pm
hmph. that's good for his ass. both of them
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 06:15 pm
I was hoping onyxelle wouldn't see this story. She's working on her fouth wine cooler and she's been stewing over some things, and now..... this.

I'm headin' for cover.
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 06:22 pm
hahah, that was last night gus...i'm not longer stewing....

dont run...please... i'll be good
0 Replies

MercyMy

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 10:08 pm
Don't right wingers always end up shooting themselves in some part of the body??
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 10:18 pm
Better the brain than anywhere else. Not that it'll put any sense there.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 11:36 pm
It was only a matter of time before they turned on their own.
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2003 05:20 am
i wonder if the bastard is sitting in jail blaming african americans for being born, and thusly causing him to get a snapping turtle up his ass and join the KKK...thusly causing him to perform a ceremonious act which resulted in his committing a crime and thusly being thrown in jail

i wish i were the clerk in whatever courtroom he was going to be in for the duration if this case...
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2003 05:37 am
Well, sir; if they had fired continuous volleys into the sky they might all have ended up with similar holes in their heads. It appears they quit shooting way too soon.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2003 06:07 am
I saw a program on discovery about the KKK. Centred around an African American performer's encounters with the organisation, after he met the head of one of the chapters at a club he was playing at. This guy has been responsible for a number of people leaving the KKK, and is the godfather of the children of a very high ranking member of the organisation. He wrote a book about his experiences. I wish I could remember the name of it. Klandestine something. It was a very eye opening and confusing situation to see. If anyone knows of the gentleman I'm referring to, I'd love to hear about it. I remember thinking it was a book I'd like to read, but I forgot to write down the name of it.
0 Replies