Ron Paul Supporters (first post)

REDWHITEBLUE2

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 12:24 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;50892 wrote:
And yet, they promise cradle to grave relief to the lazy and uneducated with no regard as to how you, Pino, and I will pay for it.
OH yes they do thats why all you ever hear from Liberals is raise the taxes some more there are fat lazy welfare bums that deserve your money more then you do according to Liberals
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2008 01:47 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;50888 wrote:
The Clintons are the slimey filth of American politics. There is nothing more despicable than Clintonism. :thumbdown:

voting for bush as presdent,he makes dan quale look intelligent :eek:
Reagaknight

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2008 08:21 pm
@rugonnacry,
No one makes Dan Quayle look intelligent. He's my favorite comedian.
0 Replies

klyph

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 12:23 am
@rugonnacry,
The sad thing is, America has become so lazy and stupid, Clinton has a chance of winning.
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 06:55 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;50892 wrote:
And yet, they promise cradle to grave relief to the lazy and uneducated with no regard as to how you, Pino, and I will pay for it.

They're self-serving Marxists and race-baiting subversives. Hillary has done nothing to be prez. Slick is her only source of fame, and he's pulling all the strings. It's a tragedy in American politics and culture, and minorities and women bear all the blame. :thumbdown:
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 06:56 pm
@klyph,
klyph;51059 wrote:
The sad thing is, America has become so lazy and stupid, Clinton has a chance of winning.

Clinton will win, unfortunately. We're in for some rough times.:frown:
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 11:25 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;51127 wrote:
They're self-serving Marxists and race-baiting subversives. Hillary has done nothing to be prez. Slick is her only source of fame, and he's pulling all the strings. It's a tragedy in American politics and culture, and minorities and women bear all the blame. :thumbdown:

You haven't seen the worst of it yet - speaking of race-baiting and street fighting. Obama will have his hands full trying to handle the Clinton tag-team and adversarial machine.
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 11:27 am
@rugonnacry,
Obama's a lightweight in a heavyweight fight.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 03:06 pm
@rugonnacry,
Poor Ron Paul - in the debates last night he looked like a doddering old man. He's finished, regardless of his message.
Reagaknight

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 03:30 pm
@rugonnacry,
Too bad all the ignorant fools have to hate the Constitution.
socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 05:08 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;51472 wrote:
Too bad all the ignorant fools have to hate the Constitution.

Sorry, Reag - just an observation on my part. I wanted him to look good, he just didn't. He looked tired and beaten.
92b16vx

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 05:11 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;51465 wrote:
Poor Ron Paul - in the debates last night he looked like a doddering old man. He's finished, regardless of his message.

As opposed to Mitt or John that dodged every question thrown at them? Or Rudys, most pathetic performance yet? LOL Ron Paul is a fitness nut from what I hear, anyone that thinks he is too old, is a useless voter that thinks appearance is a candidate.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 05:13 pm
@rugonnacry,
He just looked exhausted and weak, to me anyway. Believe me, I wanted him to look great. He just didn't, that's all.
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 08:26 pm
@rugonnacry,
I've read in another forum thread where the topic was how you can't even mention anyting about the above mentioned without getting flamed by Paulbots. I see that holds true here too!
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 09:42 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;51481 wrote:
Sorry, Reag - just an observation on my part. I wanted him to look good, he just didn't. He looked tired and beaten.

LOL, did you miss the sarcasm?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 06:20 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;50819 wrote:
Do you see now why we gave you so much **** when you tried to use RON PAUL WINS EVERY STRAW POLL blah blah blah.... and even Brians Video From you tube.

As if LOSING HORRIBLY in Iowa (where he won the straw poll) and his 8% in New Hampshire isnt enough to PWN the idea that straw polls mean more than pin the tal eon the winner (blind folded)

Here are a couple other reasons

Internet Straw Polls

One Everyone Has the INternet... and Can sit down at home and click a button.

Unfortunately those same people dont get up off their couch to go vote. (I am glad we cannot vote from home in the actual election... I dont want the people who sit on their ass playing WoW all day deciding who runs my country)

Two... There is NO AGE VERIFICATION in online Straw Polls other than (IF YOU ARE 18 CLICK HERE)

Three... Most people have access to more than one computer. I have my Desk Top... and My Lap Top... and I have my three computers at work.... PLus My GF's laptop, and her moms desktop... One person Can STRAW POLL VOTE dozens of times.

and apparently something to that effect happened.

I would be willing to bet that if one were so inclined... The Iowa Straw poll had more votes than their are registered voters.

Sit on that a minute.

Actually, those dumb crockus's are important for publicity's sake. I suspect a lot of voters have construed Julie Annie's non-participation as an expression of arrogance and/or indifference, and won't back him.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 08:05 am
@rugonnacry,
Ron Paul LOL The longer he stays in the race, the more the GOP is handing the DEMS the election.
92b16vx

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 10:31 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;51583 wrote:
Ron Paul LOL The longer he stays in the race, the more the GOP is handing the DEMS the election.

The longer he stays in, the more he makes the other candidates look like the RINO, liberals that they are. In other news, the race right now no bearing on the general election, other than the winner goes on to battle the dem nominee, it's left v left, right v right.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 07:58 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;51018 wrote:
voting for bush as presdent,he makes dan quale look intelligent :eek:

Quale's stupidity was an act.
Reagaknight

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 09:57 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;51652 wrote:
Quale's stupidity was an act.