Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 04:50 pm
@rugonnacry,
I am concerned not everyone "gets it"
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 05:01 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;50463 wrote:
$400,000 per year, along with a $50,000 expense account, a $100,000 nontaxable travel account, and $19,000 for entertainment.

Also The job holder will be in very high demand of public speaking events, and it is up to the employee to negotiate a financial settlement of those speaking sessions.

You have access to a Private Jet, as well as Round the clock personal security.

Let me know what the interview process involves. I could solve all your problems. I thought you wanted the J-O-B..?
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 05:02 pm
@rugonnacry,
Good for you that you are enjoying some early success in the OB.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 05:06 pm
@rugonnacry,
Socal LOL Dude the job I have been referring to is President of the United States. Now go back and read the original post Smile
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 05:14 pm
@rugonnacry,
Just playin' along....
rugonnacry

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 05:22 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;50477 wrote:
Just playin' along....

:bs2::liar: LOL
Reagaknight

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 07:21 pm
@rugonnacry,
It's posted in the election section. Were you trying to fool anyone?
DurtySanches

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 07:32 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;50388 wrote:
I have a dilemma, that maybe some of you can help with advice.

I know a guy wanting to hire a new administrator of a multi-billion dollar business.

He has three candidates for the job. Of the three, two have never run a business of any kind. One has some experience as a trail lawyer, but made millions himself on one lawsuit and has never worked another day.

One of the candidates is a woman, and the business has never had a woman CEO, and one of them is a black guy, and the company never has had a black CEO.

The black guy talks a great game, but again, has next to nothing on his resume for running a business of this magnitude.

The lady makes great promises, but when pressed, really has no answer to back her ideas.

The third guy, he is a nice fellow, friendly, but has that all too familiar grin of a used car salesman or a trial lawyer. What should he do, bounce all three? Hire one of these clowns?
I'd pic the third dude. With a smirk at least you know he's thinking.
0 Replies

DurtySanches

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 07:34 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;50436 wrote:
He should hire me. I am available for consulting work, $25,000 a week...plus lunch.
Do you take Dinar's, LOL!
Reagaknight

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 07:36 pm
@rugonnacry,
Lol...

That one took a while to sink in..
0 Replies

DurtySanches

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 07:39 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;50478 wrote:
:bs2::liar: LOL
You got me, bitch.
0 Replies

DurtySanches

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 07:40 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;50490 wrote:
I was reading from the unread posts. Didn't occur to me.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 11:30 am
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;50494 wrote:
Do you take Dinar's, LOL!

Breakfast, lunch, Dinars - it's all good.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 12:47 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;50490 wrote:

No but some of the responses led me to believe it was fooling them any how
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 12:48 pm
@rugonnacry,
What did DS do to get banned now?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 01:29 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;50388 wrote:

I know a guy wanting to hire a new administrator of a multi-billion dollar business.

He has three candidates for the job. Of the three, two have never run a business of any kind. One has some experience as a trail lawyer, but made millions himself on one lawsuit and has never worked another day.

One of the candidates is a woman, and the business has never had a woman CEO, and one of them is a black guy, and the company never has had a black CEO.

The black guy talks a great game, but again, has next to nothing on his resume for running a business of this magnitude.

The lady makes great promises, but when pressed, really has no answer to back her ideas.

The third guy, he is a nice fellow, friendly, but has that all too familiar grin of a used car salesman or a trial lawyer. What should he do, bounce all three? Hire one of these clowns?

Any of them for me :thumbup:
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 03:10 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;50574 wrote:
What did DS do to get banned now?

Same question. If he's been here for 200+ posts without a personal attack, why not give him another chance?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 03:36 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;50617 wrote:
Same question. If he's been here for 200+ posts without a personal attack, why not give him another chance?

I hope the others banned will be given the same chance.
Reagaknight

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 03:42 pm
@rugonnacry,
Why not?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 04:14 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;50388 wrote:

Give them the 'two naked people in bed' question. The one who answers it correctly should get the job. It goes like this:

QUESTION: There is a naked man lying on a bed, next to and behind a naked woman. What is the name of the man?

ANSWER: Willy Taylor, or Willy Turner. Either response is considered accurate. :thumbup:
0 Replies