Aliens (the space ship kind)

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2007 10:12 am
Please make yourselves known to the people of Earth, I and the masses have truly grown tired of hating ourselves. We commit Genocide against others, because they call god a different name... Because the pigmentation of their skin differs from anthers... Because Someone has something the other wants.

It is in our human nature, to destroy and have conflict. BUT YOU can unite us. Ever see independence day? Something like that UNITE THE PLANET.

No I am not high no I am not drunk... I have the flu and I am thinking off the wall ****.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,771 • Replies: 51
No top replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2007 12:40 pm
@rugonnacry,
Nice thought but as a people, we are hopelessly doomed to our own greed. The best we can hope for is to protect what we have and shelter our loved ones from as much harm and hatefulness as we can.

This "one person can make a difference" nonsense is pointless if your struggling from paycheck to paycheck and depending on Hillary to save you - might as well buy lottery tickets, you're chances are just a long.
Drakej

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2007 10:28 pm
@rugonnacry,
It would be an awful waste of space if it where empty. I think ET is out there some where but the chances of us meeting them are slim to none. No one is going to want to talk to the special ed planet that cannot manage to talk peacefully to each other.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2007 11:00 pm
@Drakej,
if an alien race has the technology to travel billions of light-years then they would surely have the technology to exterminate us with ease!
0 Replies

Drakej

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2007 11:11 pm
@rugonnacry,
Eh that is not totally true. They may be past the point of war viewing it as a waste of resources. Or maybe they learned to travel billions of light years just to rain down whoop ass all over the universe. That is also a possibility haha.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2007 11:22 pm
@Drakej,
Drakej;48624 wrote:
Eh that is not totally true. They may be past the point of war viewing it as a waste of resources. Or maybe they learned to travel billions of light years just to rain down whoop ass all over the universe. That is also a possibility haha.

i'm not saying that they would exterminate us, but they certainly have the technology.
Drakej

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2007 11:59 pm
@rugonnacry,
Yeah after I posted that I kinda figured that is what you meant Smile
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2007 04:44 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;48524 wrote:
if your struggling from paycheck to paycheck and depending on Hillary to save you - might as well buy lottery tickets, you're chances are just a long.

werd.

i don't understand why poor people think that having to pay more in taxes to get health insruance that sucks is better than paying more for health insurance? at the end of the day, you still take home the same....

oh wait, i forgot, they don't work.:thumbdown:
0 Replies

Campbell34

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2007 09:48 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;48505 wrote:
Please make yourselves known to the people of Earth, I and the masses have truly grown tired of hating ourselves. We commit Genocide against others, because they call god a different name... Because the pigmentation of their skin differs from anthers... Because Someone has something the other wants.

It is in our human nature, to destroy and have conflict. BUT YOU can unite us. Ever see independence day? Something like that UNITE THE PLANET.

No I am not high no I am not drunk... I have the flu and I am thinking off the wall ****.

I believe they are already doing so. They are working in the minds of many to make the world believe that the only chance the human race may have is from an advanced race that is not of this world. Many people today already believe they are out there and will come to our aid when things get really bad. The Bible speaks of a time call the great deception. I believe the UFOs that many see today is just part of this deception to come. When people start to call on alinens rather than Christ, this leads me to believe that time is getting closer. The Anti Christ to come will be able to work signs and wonders in the site of men, and the Bible tells us the world will be deceived by such. And they will follow after him. The world is just getting some early previews of what is to come.
Numpty

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2007 10:12 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;48645 wrote:
I believe they are already doing so. They are working in the minds of many to make the world believe that the only chance the human race may have is from an advanced race that is not of this world. Many people today already believe they are out there and will come to our aid when things get really bad. The Bible speaks of a time call the great deception. I believe the UFOs that many see today is just part of this deception to come. When people start to call on alinens rather than Christ, this leads me to believe that time is getting closer. The Anti Christ to come will be able to work signs and wonders in the site of men, and the Bible tells us the world will be deceived by such. And they will follow after him. The world is just getting some early previews of what is to come.

You are without doubt the most deluded indivdual I have ever had the pleasure debating with. You believe in God and Aliens.

Ok if we take it back to the begining of your time approx 10-12,000 years ago Your man in the sky created the Earth right? so where does it say he made aliens as well, also we cannot achieve interstella travel yet, I thought we were Gods chosen people why would he make another race more intelligent than us? Where do you get your information from because I would surely like to read those books.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2007 10:18 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;48649 wrote:
You are without doubt the most deluded indivdual I have ever had the pleasure debating with. You believe in God and Aliens.

Ok if we take it back to the begining of your time approx 10-12,000 years ago Your man in the sky created the Earth right? so where does it say he made aliens as well, also we cannot achieve interstella travel yet, I thought we were Gods chosen people why would he make another race more intelligent than us? Where do you get your information from because I would surely like to read those books.

don't forget fire-breathing dinosaurs :banana:
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2007 10:46 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;48625 wrote:
i'm not saying that they would exterminate us, but they certainly have the technology.

Of course they do, We have that same technology.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2007 10:49 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;48645 wrote:

I want the aliens not to fix everything with there great intelligence, I want them to give us something else to hate and want to destroy, as opposed to doing it to ourselves.
Numpty

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2007 11:10 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;48671 wrote:
I want the aliens not to fix everything with there great intelligence, I want them to give us something else to hate and want to destroy, as opposed to doing it to ourselves.

LOL,..sorry couldn't resist.

The logic is sound and your are probably right, I am just not sure it is morally right. Very Happy
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2007 11:34 am
@Numpty,
lots of people think that if aliens existed they would probably be 100 or 200 years more advanced than us, but it is entirely possible that they could very well be billions of years more advanced than us. That would mean they'd have technology or ideas far to complex for us to even comprehend they could conceavibly do EVERYTHING and ANYTHING including break/bend the very laws of physics....it just kinda makes you think.
Campbell34

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2007 11:48 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;48649 wrote:

The aliens are not intersteller, they are from earth, and have been here for a long time. The aliens are fallen angles that are both advanced and evil. They are part of God's fallen creation, and were involved in the hevenly rebellion.
They have the ability to take on appearances of various forms. The Bible tells us to be kind to strangers, because we might be entertaining angles unaware. We know also that Satan, a fallen appeared as a Serpent in the Gardan.
My conclusion on UFO's is shared in part with a man by the name of John Keel who is arguably considered one of the most widely read and influential ufologists since the 1970's. Keel I believe is not a Christian, yet his conclusion on UFO's was that it often paralleled certain ancient floklore or religious encounters.
One of his books that I was really impressed with was titled 'Why UFO's'. In it Keel describes when he first started studying the UFO phenomena, he was catapulted into the age old world of demonology. With many strange happenings at his home, and the homes of his friends. As Keel pointeded out, the real understanding of the UFO mystery will not come from the visual sightings, but the actual alien to human contact stories. It is these contact stories where the real information can be detected. His conclusion as well as mine was, that these alians have been here for a long time, they are not friends of the human race, and it appears they have another motive which has yet to be determined. I believe the Bible gives us some insite into their future purpose, which I find very frightening.
socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2007 11:50 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;48671 wrote:

Clever boy - I laugh my ass off reading your stuff.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2007 12:04 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;48686 wrote:
lots of people think that if aliens existed they would probably be 100 or 200 years more advanced than us, but it is entirely possible that they could very well be billions of years more advanced than us. That would mean they'd have technology or ideas far to complex for us to even comprehend they could conceavibly do EVERYTHING and ANYTHING including break/bend the very laws of physics....it just kinda makes you think.

They could also be hundreds of years Behind us
rugonnacry

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2007 12:06 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;48689 wrote:
The aliens are not intersteller, they are from earth, and have been here for a long time. The aliens are fallen angles that are both advanced and evil. They are part of God's fallen creation, and were involved in the hevenly rebellion.
They have the ability to take on appearances of various forms. The Bible tells us to be kind to strangers, because we might be entertaining angles unaware. We know also that Satan, a fallen appeared as a Serpent in the Gardan.
My conclusion on UFO's is shared in part with a man by the name of John Keel who is arguably considered one of the most widely read and influential ufologists since the 1970's. Keel I believe is not a Christian, yet his conclusion on UFO's was that it often paralleled certain ancient floklore or religious encounters.
One of his books that I was really impressed with was titled 'Why UFO's'. In it Keel describes when he first started studying the UFO phenomena, he was catapulted into the age old world of demonology. With many strange happenings at his home, and the homes of his friends. As Keel pointeded out, the real understanding of the UFO mystery will not come from the visual sightings, but the actual alien to human contact stories. It is these contact stories where the real information can be detected. His conclusion as well as mine was, that these alians have been here for a long time, they are not friends of the human race, and it appears they have another motive which has yet to be determined. I believe the Bible gives us some insite into their future purpose, which I find very frightening.

SOunds like this guy has read Genesis and Revelations only
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2007 12:07 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;48694 wrote:
They could also be hundreds of years Behind us

yes they could, but if that was true then they wouldn't be able to visit our planet.