Sim of 9/11 Has Some Answers

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 04:39 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;22584 wrote:
Really? You're in Iraq making billions? Sweet, glad you care. And exactly how are you invested in the Iraqi war?

I am definitely not making billions. Definitely not. I do include include Halliburton in my portfolio - have for 20 years. Does that make me a war monger?
92b16vx

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 05:07 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;22660 wrote:
I am definitely not making billions. Definitely not. I do include include Halliburton in my portfolio - have for 20 years. Does that make me a war monger?

My mother gets a check from them ever month, no, it doesn't make you a war monger, but you will never see the profits I am speaking of, so you are not the one I am talking about. Here is just one small example of what I am talking about. We had a group of Iraqis build a hand washing basin outside of our mess hall, paid them $3,600 to build it. KBR came in later to "rebuild" it, charged $30,000. Here's just one more, $80,000 to pour a 25mx25m concrete slab. That money, comes from your taxes, free money. This kind of thing isn't even the tip of the iceberg. Multi-million dollar weapons deals, long term multi-billion dollar oil deals, you think that a few thousand lives interupt their sleep? Do you think that old money hags lose any sleep over that 5 crt diamond who knows how many people died for? Do not under estimate greed, it causes men to do evil, follow the money.
socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 05:24 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;22684 wrote:
My mother gets a check from them ever month, no, it doesn't make you a war monger, but you will never see the profits I am speaking of, so you are not the one I am talking about. Here is just one small example of what I am talking about. We had a group of Iraqis build a hand washing basin outside of our mess hall, paid them $3,600 to build it. KBR came in later to "rebuild" it, charged $30,000. Here's just one more, $80,000 to pour a 25mx25m concrete slab. That money, comes from your taxes, free money. This kind of thing isn't even the tip of the iceberg. Multi-million dollar weapons deals, long term multi-billion dollar oil deals, you think that a few thousand lives interupt their sleep? Do you think that old money hags lose any sleep over that 5 crt diamond who knows how many people died for? Do not under estimate greed, it causes men to do evil, follow the money.

Th examples you cite are disgraceful. Someone needs to be called to task for
these items.
lancesorbenson

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 07:37 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;22692 wrote:
these items.

Not to mention the tens of millions in cash (our tax dollars) that have simply gone missing in Iraq. And that's the government's estimate, so you can be sure it's a helluva lot more than that.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 07:49 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;22692 wrote:
these items.

We have a chance to hold them to task every election. Unfortunately, the ones that will try to change it are "unelectable" "tinfoil hat" wearers, and the ones that fight to keep it the same are the MSMs "frontrunners". How much was the last bill Bush signed for? 100 billion? It sickens me that they use our soldiers to garner support for their greed, but hey, wrap it up in a flag, and stir up the war fervor, and America is willing to write a blank check, hold them to task indeed, we need to start by looking in a mirror.
lancesorbenson

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 07:53 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;22742 wrote:
We have a chance to hold them to task every election. Unfortunately, the ones that will try to change it are "unelectable" "tinfoil hat" wearers, and the ones that fight to keep it the same are the MSMs "frontrunners". How much was the last bill Bush signed for? 100 billion? It sickens me that they use our soldiers to garner support for their greed, but hey, wrap it up in a flag, and stir up the war fervor, and America is willing to write a blank check, hold them to task indeed, we need to start by looking in a mirror.

OK, so that's lap 200-something?:cool:

Just figured I'd save DrAnal the trouble.
92b16vx

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 08:00 pm
@lancesorbenson,
lancesorbenson;22743 wrote:

Damn, gotta shower now, boy am I a sweatin' gubermnt werk is serios bizaness
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 10:15 pm
@lancesorbenson,
lancesorbenson;22743 wrote:

Na it's lap 13 now. Just like a lib to give another lib 187 laps for free, LOL.
lancesorbenson

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 10:18 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;22770 wrote:

Sorry. It's hard to keep up with the lunacy that is DrAnal's posts.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 10:24 pm
@Skye cv,
Get used to it, i ain't going any where.
lancesorbenson

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 11:10 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;22774 wrote:
Get used to it, i ain't going any where.

Awesome.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2007 08:36 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;22770 wrote:

This is a shining example of why you fail so often. Liberal I am not, nor is Lanceorbenson. But then again you christian reich, neocons are usually a little off.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2007 09:47 am
@Skye cv,
You'll always be libbys to me, oh joy.
lancesorbenson

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2007 01:30 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;22839 wrote:
You'll always be libbys to me, oh joy.

And you'll always be an illiterate chickenhawk to me. Oh joy.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 23 Jun, 2007 09:41 am
@Skye cv,
I love you too.
0 Replies