SFO Sissy Supervisor Proposes Banning Navy Blue Angels

STNGfan

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 12:02 pm
@Skye cv,
God the homophobia on this board is rampant. I am so glad I am not Chrisitan. I mean it is ridiculous how sexual orientation even became a freaken issue here. I feel like I am back in the 70's and replace homo with black.
Skye cv

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 12:11 pm
@STNGfan,
Stingfan

Good deflection from the point of the message....

Fleet Week has been a tradition on the east and west coasts and in time of war (in which we are engaged despite your protests to the contrary) it is time we can honor a branch of the service closely connected with the west coast of California - not only in population expansion and jobs and housing - but in education, humanities and the arts.

Where there are large military bases (before Clinton started closing many of the them), there were populations increasing the economy of a locality.

I guess this is all over your head....

To me it has nothing to do with which gender you get it on with or anyone else gets it on with ...

It has to do with my personal feelings about the military - those I love who have sacrificed for their nation - and those who continue to serve.... and the least we can do we civilians - is give them honor on occasion when they like to strut their stuff. A bit of a P.R. campaign to remind people these are real live people we revile constantly as being baby killers and warmongers.

And you object to this?
One Man Clan

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 12:37 pm
@Skye cv,
Skye;21831 wrote:
OneClan

Good deflection from the point of the message....

No... I think I was the only one who stayed on point. Everyone else started talking about gays.

Quote:
Fleet Week has been a tradition on the east and west coasts and in time of war (in which we are engaged despite your protests to the contrary)

I don't protest. Maybe you shouldn't make assumptions?

Quote:
it is time we can honor a branch of the service closely connected with the west coast of California - not only in population expansion and jobs and housing - but in education, humanities and the arts.

Where there are large military bases (before Clinton started closing many of the them), there were populations increasing the economy of a locality.

No ****? I live in a base town. No one knows this better than me.

Quote:
I guess this is all over your head....

No, I guess you're making retarded assumptions because they fit into your retarded misconceptions.

Quote:
To me it has nothing to do with which gender you get it on with or anyone else gets it on with ...

What? What does this have to do with anything?

What the hell are you people talking about? How do gays tie into this issue?
0 Replies

Skye cv

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 05:20 pm
@STNGfan,
OneClan

I put up your name instead of STNG - apologies - have corrected it -
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 06:58 pm
@STNGfan,
STNGfan;21829 wrote:
God the homophobia on this board is rampant. I am so glad I am not Chrisitan. I mean it is ridiculous how sexual orientation even became a freaken issue here. I feel like I am back in the 70's and replace homo with black.

I bet I have more homo friends then you do. In fact i play softball with at least six. Think it offends me that there ogling my body?
Quote:
I am so glad I am not Chrisitan.
I feel the same.
Quote:
I mean it is ridiculous how sexual orientation even became a freaken issue here.

Sexual orientation sure has your panty's in a ruffle. Who would of ever thought homosexiality would be a topic in a political discussion/debate forum, how dare we!
Quote:
I feel like I am back in the 70's and replace homo with black
Next thing we know you'll start talking about free love and break out with the tydies.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 07:38 pm
@Skye cv,
Yea more I'm gay hear me roar as I demand more and more. Really I'm not homo anything, but I'd be ever so grateful if they STFU and went about their lives as I do. As equals of course. I don't feel the need to have a parade or bare me bum to show pride in my hetrosexual lifestyle. Perhaps we should have a parade, here where "Families" can actually attend and not be disqusted with the the blatant abuse of "Decency". One reaps what they sow, any hetro bath houses in the forums members' neighbourhoods? Yea I thought not.
0 Replies