SFO Sissy Supervisor Proposes Banning Navy Blue Angels

Skye cv

Reply Fri 15 Jun, 2007 04:08 pm
Daly backs move to ground Blue Angels show (San Francisco to ban Navy Blue Angels)

Daly backs move to ground Blue Angels show
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,601 • Replies: 25
No top replies

Silverchild79

Reply Fri 15 Jun, 2007 04:48 pm
@Skye cv,
Where's Bin Laden when you need him...
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 15 Jun, 2007 05:33 pm
@Skye cv,
Code Pink - give me an f'ing break. It's OK for homos to dance around town in flaming costumes and make a public spectacle of themselves during their pride parades but it's the wrong message for a Blue Angels flyover? Man, am I glad I live in SoCal.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Fri 15 Jun, 2007 06:33 pm
@Skye cv,
LOL it will never work they are a U.S. ICON, bunch of panty waste snot and bawlers. More hot air and pollution comes out their nether region than the exhaust of a jet. Do jets have an exhaust?

SoCal you forgot all the bare bums cause they cut the arse out of their pants. Why do they do that?
Skye cv

Reply Fri 15 Jun, 2007 06:51 pm
@Skye cv,
This'll make my nephew feel terrific - he's just about healed from getting blown off his vehicle in his second tour in Iraq - and he lives in SFO

Now he gets a taste of what he was fighting for in that jolly city of freakazoids...
Red cv

Reply Fri 15 Jun, 2007 07:03 pm
@Skye cv,
Peaceniks and tree huggers, they aren't very useful unless you have a big ole bob cat to scoop them up with or run over them with. Freaks, geeks and losers.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2007 10:55 am
@Skye cv,
Red -

Quote:
SoCal you forgot all the bare bums cause they cut the arse out of their pants. Why do they do that?

?? You're asking ME??
LOLLOLLOL
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2007 08:27 pm
@Skye cv,
Skye;21439 wrote:

Now he gets a taste of what he was fighting for in that jolly city of freakazoids...

What was he fighting for?
0 Replies

One Man Clan

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2007 11:46 pm
@Skye cv,
lol

Losers.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 12:08 pm
@Skye cv,
Clan man - are you a homo?
One Man Clan

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 01:20 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;21680 wrote:
Clan man - are you a homo?

No.

Why?
Drnaline

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 08:51 am
@Red cv,
Red;21428 wrote:
LOL it will never work they are a U.S. ICON, bunch of panty waste snot and bawlers. More hot air and pollution comes out their nether region than the exhaust of a jet. Do jets have an exhaust?

Quote:
Do jets have an exhaust?
Yeah, it's right behind the intake, LOL.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 08:56 am
@One Man Clan,
One Man Clan;21688 wrote:
No.

Why?
I think he thought you were calling those who responded to this thread "Losers"? Could give the indication of your sexual preferrence if indeed that was your intention?
One Man Clan

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 10:45 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;21743 wrote:
I think he thought you were calling those who responded to this thread "Losers"? Could give the indication of your sexual preferrence if indeed that was your intention?

What the hell...

No, I'm calling the assholes in San Fransisco losers.

If I were calling the people in this thread losers, how would that indicate my sexual preference?
socalgolfguy

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 11:02 am
@Skye cv,
Quote:

When you're right, you're right.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 11:18 am
@One Man Clan,
One Man Clan;21772 wrote:
What the hell...

If I were calling the people in this thread losers, how would that indicate my sexual preference?

That's what i thought as well.
IMO if the intention was correct(which i didn't think it was in the firstplace), it could be construed as favoritism. Usually when someone favors a behavior to the extent of making a comment with the above intention. It usually proves to be some one engaging in said behavior, mind you this is just my opinion.
To answer socals question about being a homo? Yes he is correct. Your a homosapein. I don't or didn't think you were a homosexual. I personally think myself as a closet lesbian, LOL.
One Man Clan

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 11:23 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;21797 wrote:
That's what i thought as well.
IMO if the intention was correct(which i didn't think it was in the firstplace), it could be construed as favoritism. Usually when someone favors a behavior to the extent of making a comment with the above intention. It usually proves to be some one engaging in said behavior, mind you this is just my opinion.

What?

Not the parading-hey-look-I'm-gay-lol losers, the omg-we-must-restrict-all-freedom-for-reasons-of-public-safety-or-maybe-we're-just-trying-to-feel-important losers are the ones I'm talking about.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 11:28 am
@Skye cv,
Maybe you'd do better to ask Socal why? Then we'd both know, LOL. In anycase thanks for clarifing.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 11:28 am
@Skye cv,
Quote:
I personally think myself as a closet lesbian, LOL.

Roger, that.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 11:34 am
@Skye cv,
Clan Man - you sounded like one of those extremist gay freedom fighters, that's all. No offense.
0 Replies