Why are major media outlets not covering Ron Pauls win at GOP debate?

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 07:47 pm
@I Understand,
Let's see what happens when and if we abruptly pull out of Iraq. Just watch all chit bust loose, such they we have to return in larger numbers, using greater force, to maintain our entire way of life. You can hate and blame Bush all you want, but the hard reality of this war is that we are umbilically connected to the Middle East and must stay deeply, deeply involved, forever. END OF DISCUSSION. There is no way out, without ending the world as we know it.
sam2007

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 04:08 pm
@I Understand,
.. because Dr. Ron Paul, the 14th District US Congressman from Texas, is an honest man, at least for a Republican.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 07:24 pm
@I Understand,
He might be a good man, but his idealism misses the target, big time. The last thing we need to do is to take the 'kinder, gentler' approach to combatting Terrorist Islam. The only thing it understands and fears is lethal force.
rugonnacry

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 09:56 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;18099 wrote:
He might be a good man, but his idealism misses the target, big time. The last thing we need to do is to take the 'kinder, gentler' approach to combatting Terrorist Islam. The only thing it understands and fears is lethal force.

It uh kinda shows the don't fear that either.

Byt the way this is my 300th post
0 Replies

lizwitch

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 10:46 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;18099 wrote:

Sure itdoes that is why terrorists have no fear of dying - suicide bombers fear death - let me tell you...oh brother - how much more twisted can your thinking get? What else do they shove in that propaganda filled head of yours? You would think with everything I have heard it was packed full already but you keep spinning them out like you have a little bit more room to stick some more of their nonsense.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 11:06 pm
@I Understand,
You have done nothing but spit Anti American Propganda. LOL and you accuse others of doingit, like that is the point that you will make that will have us all bow down to your superior intellect.

Give us some ORIGINAL FREE THINKING that I cannot find on some nationist radicals website and you will earn a little bit of flare and be taken more seriously

For those that dont know this is yet another PWNT
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 11:12 pm
@I Understand,
I got a feeling she has no idea?
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 12:28 am
@Pinochet73,
Quote:
. twisted can your thinking get....propaganda filled head of yours? ...spinning ....more of their nonsense

Do you call it such only because it doesn't match your twisted thinking that is fiiled in your head by Liberal propaganda and nonsense?
rugonnacry

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 07:39 am
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;18193 wrote:

Do you call it such only because it doesn't match your twisted thinking that is fiiled in your head by Liberal propaganda and nonsense?

Hey mate that would have been a perfect time to use the new word PWNT
Drnaline

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 08:13 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;18209 wrote:
Hey mate that would have been a perfect time to use the new word PWNT
I think Curmy will stay relatively conservative, i was trying to think of a less modern term of PWNT and the oldest one i can remember using is being schooled.
0 Replies

I Understand

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 05:13 pm
@I Understand,
If you guys looked up the what the republican party means and true conservatism is it is not your present day GOP. Todays GOP is based on neoconservatism. Ron Paul in fact is the most conservative candidate. If you are gonna call yourself a conservative at least know what a conservative truly is.
Curmudgeon

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 05:24 pm
@I Understand,
Instead of PWNT, I would have said she had been hoisted by her own petard, but that is way older than me, and might go over some heads here.
Drnaline

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 05:35 pm
@I Understand,
I Understand;18317 wrote:
If you guys looked up the what the republican party means and true conservatism is it is not your present day GOP. Todays GOP is based on neoconservatism. Ron Paul in fact is the most conservative candidate. If you are gonna call yourself a conservative at least know what a conservative truly is.
Conservatism for my person is determined by me not any one else's definition of such. What makes you so sure we know not what true conservatism really is?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 05:36 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;18318 wrote:
Instead of PWNT, I would have said she had been hoisted by her own petard, but that is way older than me, and might go over some heads here.

Shall i dare ask what a petard is?
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 05:52 pm
@I Understand,
Google is your friend.
From Wikipedia- "The word remains in modern usage in the phrase to be hoist by one's own petard, which means "to be harmed by one's own plan to harm someone else" or "to fall in one's own trap". Shakespeare coined the now proverbial phrase in Hamlet."

"A petard was a medieval small bomb used to blow up gates and walls when breaching fortifications."
0 Replies