wvpeach, who created the world?

Adam Bing

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 03:31 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;43014 wrote:
Well I am now repeating myself, but as I have stated before there is no dramatic increase in conversions. I have stated that God is reaching out to Muslims that are truly seeking Him. And that the number is more likely in the thousands which is a drop in the bucket. Yet he is doing this through dreams.
And if Muslims now convert to the Christian faith according to you, they now are evangelicals and their testimonies cannot be believed? And they can only be believed if CNN reports it? Please give me break.

Absolutely. No claims from vested interests allowed. I similarly refused to accept at face value claims about western women converting to Islam. However, I just came across a Christian Science Monitor Report saying the same. I have to reluctantly accept it because it is a third party verification by a non-vested interest.

The point being, The Christian Science Monitor has no vested interest in pushing that claim. So if they verify it, I have to reluctantly accept that there could be something brewing there.

Its like an audit. An objective view by someone with no interest in the claim. It is an accepted method of verification Mr.Campbell. No reason why you can't live with it. So, lets you and I scour the records and see what we can come up with on the matter of the Jesus dreams.

If "they' could be independently verified, so should you.
0 Replies

Adam Bing

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 04:22 am
@JesusDiedForU,
JesusDiedForU;37265 wrote:
That is not what is under debate right now.

Both wvpeach, campbell and I believe in A scripture.

But the belief that Jesus is A God (what wvpeach believes) rather than the ONLY God is not congruant with Scripture.

The Bible teaches that Jesus and Jehovah are one in the same.

Create a new thread and Campbell and I will give the evidence of the inspiration of the Bible.

So this thread is only for believers and we are cast aside. Very well, a new thread it is. Let us know who won, the ghost, father or the son.
0 Replies