Fox Noise's Oreally again

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 04:24 pm
So I know that most of you hate Keith Olberman, but I'd like to know if you can see any way on how he didn't completly crush Orielly in this clip.

YouTube - Keith Olbermann Neuters Bill O'Reilly
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,412 • Replies: 26
No top replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 07:36 pm
@IM-A-DEMOCRAT-BABY,
Olbermann is slimey, alright, but once in awhile I like the way he slams Billow. Again, Billow is an ass, but an important one for the conservative cause, to which I belong. :no:
IM-A-DEMOCRAT-BABY

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 10:33 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;15673 wrote:
Olbermann is slimey, alright, but once in awhile I like the way he slams Billow. Again, Billow is an ass, but an important one for the conservative cause, to which I belong. :no:

Yeah. Democrats have Michael Moore so it kind of evens out.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 08:13 am
@IM-A-DEMOCRAT-BABY,
IMO O Reilly has never commited treason. A fair comparison is oberman and o reilly. Moore is in an even lower class then Ann Coulter.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 05:44 pm
@IM-A-DEMOCRAT-BABY,
Moore is hairbag erectus.
0 Replies

IM-A-DEMOCRAT-BABY

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 11:18 pm
@IM-A-DEMOCRAT-BABY,
Michael Moore does nothing except speak facts. I can see why you guys wouldn't like that...
markx15

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 05:39 am
@IM-A-DEMOCRAT-BABY,
He does speak facts, but he sometimes leaves unconvenient facts about his theory out so not to provoke questioning.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 07:44 am
@IM-A-DEMOCRAT-BABY,
But, Moore hates America. Therefore, patriotic Americans must consider him a traitor.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 07:45 am
@IM-A-DEMOCRAT-BABY,
On the subject of O'Reilly -- I've always wanted to punch his blubbery face. He's a repulsive person. Yeah.....he's fighting for the right cause, but his tactics and demeanor are repulsive. I don't see how he ever got laid.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 07:54 am
@IM-A-DEMOCRAT-BABY,
IM-A-DEMOCRAT-BABY!;15743 wrote:
Michael Moore does nothing except speak facts. I can see why you guys wouldn't like that...
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 07:58 am
@IM-A-DEMOCRAT-BABY,
MOOREWATCH

Fifty-nine Deceits in Fahrenheit 911, Dave Kopel, Independence Institute

Enjoy reading more "facts" on Micheal the scumbag Moore.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 09:41 am
@IM-A-DEMOCRAT-BABY,
Moore sucks. I have the cure for his obesity, too: one year, hard-labor, in one of my future concentration camps.:headbang:
0 Replies

IM-A-DEMOCRAT-BABY

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 10:51 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;15748 wrote:
But, Moore hates America. Therefore, patriotic Americans must consider him a traitor.

First of all, how the hell do u figure that he hates america? Because he makes democratic documentaries? And second wouldn't you call O'Rielly a traitor after what he said about our troops in Malmedy?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 08:32 pm
@IM-A-DEMOCRAT-BABY,
O'Reilly made a mistake. Moore calculates his attacks against Traditional America. He's a Communist. He hates everything this country is founded upon.
IM-A-DEMOCRAT-BABY

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 09:05 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;15775 wrote:
O'Reilly made a mistake. Moore calculates his attacks against Traditional America. He's a Communist. He hates everything this country is founded upon.

Explain what you mean.
0 Replies

IM-A-DEMOCRAT-BABY

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 09:08 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;15754 wrote:
MOOREWATCH

Fifty-nine Deceits in Fahrenheit 911, Dave Kopel, Independence Institute

Enjoy reading more "facts" on Micheal the scumbag Moore.

I would like for YOU to tell me. This is not debating. I could go online and find numerous sites against Anne Coulter, Bush, O'rielly but its not debating. All you are doing is giving me propaganda sites. I want for YOU (yourself) to tell me why Michael Moore is so evil.
Drnaline

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 09:41 am
@IM-A-DEMOCRAT-BABY,
IM-A-DEMOCRAT-BABY!;15780 wrote:
I would like for YOU to tell me. This is not debating. I could go online and find numerous sites against Anne Coulter, Bush, O'rielly but its not debating. All you are doing is giving me propaganda sites. I want for YOU (yourself) to tell me why Michael Moore is so evil.
So you consider The Associated Press propoganda?
Quote:
I want for YOU (yourself) to tell me why Michael Moore is so evil

I will if you can show me where is said Michael Moore is "evil?"
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 09:59 am
@IM-A-DEMOCRAT-BABY,
"Explain what you mean."

Fathead O'Reilly got his facts wrong about the Malmedy Massacre. Sure, he looked dumb, which wasn't anything new, but still, it was just a simple mistake. Meanwhile, Michael Moore has been waging a deliberate, protracted, devious, psychological and ideological war against traditional American values. What the frig is he doing in CUBA, promoting Castro's healthcare plan!?! While he's down there, he should visit Fidel's prisons, and do a comprehensive report on their chronic human rights violations.
0 Replies

IM-A-DEMOCRAT-BABY

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 11:25 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;15793 wrote:
So you consider The Associated Press propoganda?

I will if you can show me where is said Michael Moore is "evil?"

You know what I mean. I would like for you to tell me why you think Michael Moore is such a "scumbag" then. You rarely ever tell me yourself. You just say go this site and that site and that is my answer. Tell me yourself.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 01:12 pm
@IM-A-DEMOCRAT-BABY,
fox news,fair and balanced news :wtf: yeh for dumb americans