Hitler was a liberal

aaronssongs

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 11:18 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;28124 wrote:
Not really. I am voting in the Republican primary because Ron Paul is running on the republican ticket. And I will probably be doing a write in vote for him next year. I hate the two party system, it is corrupt. I like real republican government, non interventionalist foreign policy, small government, low taxes, unfortunately, that is not a reality anymore, BushCo destroyed the GOP, and their chances for next election.

Personally, I like John Edwards and Dennis Kucinich...but I could accept Ron Paul...actually, anything other than the current Repub field would be tolerable...a Repub would be working his ass to repair the damage already done, and mindful to be the anti-Bush, at least for appearance's sake.
Drnaline

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 11:32 am
@92b16vx,
Another lib for Ronney P, figures.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 11:50 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;28100 wrote:
...cold heated S.O.B's.

cold heated..? Isn't that an oxymoron..?
Drnaline

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 11:54 am
@92b16vx,
I think he left out the "r" in heart?
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 11:56 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;28131 wrote:
Personally, I like John Edwards

What is it that you like about Mr. Edwards..? The fact that he is touring the country simply to feed his monumental ego with an ineffectual message while his wife is home dying of cancer? Or, is it his $400 haircuts? Surely, it cannot be his tax and spend economics....
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 11:58 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;28151 wrote:
cold heated..? Isn't that an oxymoron..?

"hearted"...."cold hearted"....even I'm not perfect, though close. LOL
Drnaline

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 12:00 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;28156 wrote:
"hearted"...."cold hearted"....even I'm not perfect, though close. LOL
Wow, even you aren't immune to hypocracy, LOL.
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 12:05 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;28155 wrote:
What is it that you like about Mr. Edwards..? The fact that he is touring the country simply to feed his monumental ego with an ineffectual message while his wife is home dying of cancer? Or, is it his $400 haircuts? Surely, it cannot be his tax and spend economics....

OH,no...it's much more...it's because of his stark contrast to Giuliani, who spurned the black constituents of NYC, while he was mayor, yet, was an adulterer, who had ties to the mob, via Bernie Kerlik..and who frequently flip flops on the issues of gay rights and abortion, when it's politically expedient.
And his contrast to John McCain, who delusional as he is, still believes the war can be won in Iraq, after how many more lives are lost?
And Mitt Romney, who's Mormonism is a mystery, and who is "big business' personified.
And frankly, because he (John Edwards) reminds me of JFK...
I hope I answered your questions.
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 12:07 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;28159 wrote:
Wow, even you aren't immune to hypocracy, LOL.

No such word...still haven't learned to spell, and too lazy to reference the dictionary...so you seem "touched"...
And, no...I am no hypocrite, and wouldn't consider myself, remotely such.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 12:10 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;28120 wrote:
Then prove it otherwise. Labels mean nothing, actions speak volumes.

the thread title says it all for me ! "hitler was a liberal" and trying to compare the nazi party to the democrats !
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 12:15 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;28160 wrote:
OH,no...it's much more...it's because of his stark contrast to Giuliani, who spurned the black constituents of NYC, while he was mayor, yet, was an adulterer, who had ties to the mob, via Bernie Kerlik..and who frequently flip flops on the issues of gay rights and abortion, when it's politically expedient.
And his contrast to John McCain, who delusional as he is, still believes the war can be won in Iraq, after how many more lives are lost?
And Mitt Romney, who's Mormonism is a mystery, and who is "big business' personified.
And frankly, because he (John Edwards) reminds me of JFK...
I hope I answered your questions.

So, taking out all the repub bashing, in the end he reminds you of JFK? Were you alive when he served?
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 12:24 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;28166 wrote:
So, taking out all the repub bashing, in the end he reminds you of JFK? Were you alive when he served?

I guess so...I'm 54 years old...I remember watching JFK's inauguration, and the speech that followed.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 12:33 pm
@92b16vx,
Thanks, I thought you were much younger. Were you arrested for drugs? I ask because of your music background.
Drnaline

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 12:34 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;28161 wrote:
No such word...still haven't learned to spell, and too lazy to reference the dictionary...so you seem "touched"...
And, no...
Quote:
I am no hypocrite, and wouldn't consider myself, remotely such
Quote:
I am no hypocrite, and wouldn't consider myself, remotely such
What hypocrite does?
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 12:35 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;28178 wrote:
Thanks, I thought you were much younger. Were you arrested for drugs? I ask because of your music background.

I lost my mother in '89...and couldn't cope...and so I descended into substance abuse....for 10 yrs.
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 12:36 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;28179 wrote:
What hypocrite does?

What? If you don't make sense...I'm not answering.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 12:38 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;28181 wrote:
I lost my mother in '89...and couldn't cope...and so I descended into substance abuse....for 10 yrs.

For what it's worth, I am glad you're through it.
0 Replies