For all you America is Evil People

Numpty

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 08:08 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;57528 wrote:
I understand it all, you would like me to tell you what i've done while yourself, you are not willing. I see.

I have no interest i what you do or don't do when it comes to charity, tis irrelevent to this debate and is a personal choice. As I have tried to explain, but to no avail thus far. This is not a 'how big is your charity dick contest'. Again it is sad when grown men/ women sit there saying I did this and that and I gave more than you, which somehow makes the other person inferior. It's just pathetic.

No offense intended FF, I understand why you posted.

I have tried to explain the difference between giving without expectation and receiving what you think you are owed. Read the first post again by Silverchild79, then read my posts again, I am here to debate whether once you give charitable donations you should have a say in how the charity is distributed thus having a poilitical say in the receiving nation. I don't think you should.

Are you willing to debate this issue or do you want to continue with this line of posting?
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 03:16 pm
@Silverchild79,
You feel it is not a bigdick contest because you have no dick, that's simple enough. For you it should be irrelevent. You feel inferior because you lack a winkie. Pathetic Yes.

Quote:
Are you willing to debate this issue or do you want to continue with this line of posting?
We will debate more when you have an equal stake, untill then, yes continue on the line of posting, i got plenty.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 04:12 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;57541 wrote:
You feel it is not a bigdick contest because you have no dick, that's simple enough. For you it should be irrelevent. You feel inferior because you lack a winkie. Pathetic Yes.

We will debate more when you have an equal stake, untill then, yes continue on the line of posting, i got plenty.

You have a fascination with Numpty's penis,do you like cock ?
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 04:22 pm
@Silverchild79,
Yeah, I like it up you ass.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 04:46 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;57557 wrote:
Yeah, I like it up you ass.

Good for you :thumbup: as long as it makes you happy :thumbup:
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 04:53 pm
@Silverchild79,
The smile on your face says it all.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 11:14 pm
@DiversityDriven,
Hey Diversity, I'm still waiting for you to post your charitable accomplishments!
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2008 09:56 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;57571 wrote:
The smile on your face says it all.

Yeh reading this is making me smile Very Happy
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2008 02:33 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Diversity, you are all to willing to criticize the charitable works of others yet are unwilling to show your own works.....Buck up or shut up!
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2008 06:31 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;57541 wrote:

You really are a strange and random entity. Read the above statement, read it again and then ponder whether or not you have made a satisfactory contribution to this debate.

For a person who apears to be a believer in all things religous and holy, you seem to have a particularly hard time of actualy being able to have anything nice say to anyone or about them.

If you honestly think that by spewing a few incoherent sentances about big dicks and little winkies is really going to somehow bother me you really were at the wrong end of the spectrum when god was handing out abilities in debating skills

Explain to me this 'equal stake' once I understand we can debate and come to some sort of resolution, what ever that may be.

When I asked about the line of posting, I meant did you want to continue with the childish one-up-manship tactics, or were you willing to engage me in a meaningful and worthwhile debate, apparently the former was your chosen route of debate. Shame really it could have been interesting.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 01:00 pm
@Numpty,
still waiting diversity....
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2008 05:39 pm
@Silverchild79,
Precana/ marriage enrichment, my wife and I volunteer as sponsors for people interested in getting married.

We sponsor indigent church members, right now my family has three children, 10 months, 6 and 12. Mom and dad are local crackheads. Our church provides food and partial assistants when we can't take them and we are not allowed to leave them alone ever. I can give you the number to St Johns parish if you would like to verify? Here it is any way 505.983.4430 it's the parish office.

My wife and I volunteer to assist soldiers in there stateside obligations while they are deployed.

We throw frequent pot lucks to raise money for care packages we send to the troop for the holidays. We personally gave 30 lbs of Pinon', hand picked by me.

Over the course of the Iraq war i have pen palled many a soldier.

I am a ride captain for the Patriot Guard Riders -->Home for the northwest part of our state.

My list is long but i believe this should satisfy you. I was not going to post I don't like to gloat, but as you quoted me i felt i should put some.

EDIT Numpty- i do this because i like doing it, not because i expect a return. I do expect them to treat others as we have treated them, i think it not to much to ask.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2008 08:03 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;57817 wrote:
Precana/ marriage enrichment, my wife and I volunteer as sponsors for people interested in getting married.

We sponsor indigent church members, right now my family has three children, 10 months, 6 and 12. Mom and dad are local crackheads. Our church provides food and partial assistants when we can't take them and we are not allowed to leave them alone ever. I can give you the number to St Johns parish if you would like to verify? Here it is any way 505.983.4430 it's the parish office.

My wife and I volunteer to assist soldiers in there stateside obligations while they are deployed.

We throw frequent pot lucks to raise money for care packages we send to the troop for the holidays. We personally gave 30 lbs of Pinon', hand picked by me.

Over the course of the Iraq war i have pen palled many a soldier.

I am a ride captain for the Patriot Guard Riders -->Home for the northwest part of our state.

My list is long but i believe this should satisfy you. I was not going to post I don't like to gloat, but as you quoted me i felt i should put some.

EDIT Numpty- i do this because i like doing it, not because i expect a return. I do expect them to treat others as we have treated them, i think it not to much to ask.

Why'd it take you so long to reply?
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2008 02:25 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;57817 wrote:

Got no argument here.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 07:28 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
I will die with a rifle in one hand, a crucifix in the other, and the American flag duct-taped to my torso. Between my teeth? The bloody, hairy balls of Karl Marx, of course.:AR15firing:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2008 12:56 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;58352 wrote:
I will die with a rifle in one hand, a crucifix in the other, and the American flag duct-taped to my torso. Between my teeth? The bloody, hairy balls of Karl Marx, of course.:AR15firing:

Nationalism, a tool to control the fools.

Pino, can you say Ba'aa?

http://www.ethicalatheist.com/img/sheep_dolly.jpg
0 Replies