a WWII German Man Speaks on Radical Islam

piznac

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 01:02 pm
@Pinochet73,
Geeez,.. every converstaion seems to start out great,.. wouldnt it be nice if we could just delete the last page of dribble?

I would agree,. it is not our job to help them or stop them. If so then we gotta go ahead and do it everywhere. I would also agree for years the US and relations have been playing with the lifes of people in the middle east (amongst others). Now if we saw the middle east as a threat to our way of life,. here. That would be a bit different,.. but like someone said before we need to get back to a level of the high road again.

We need,.. NEED in this country to focus our attention back on the problems we have here. Who are we to say who needs help and who dosen't,.. that is extremist. We are being ran into the ground by a minority group,. a very rich one. We need to take a look inside and see if the keeper is doing his job right. Which can we all agree that we are being taken for fools?

Our problem in the middle east has nothing to do with Islamic people,.. or even extremist,.. it has to do with us not only wanting to punch them out for smacking us. But now to bend them towards the way we see things. Now the logic in that is if we don't they will simple rise again.. but I would take the chance of that not happening. We are over there raging unholy war because they pissed in our back yard,... we have been ****ting in thiers for years. And not just the US either,.... since when did the proud America become the bad guy? We are not, a few "extremist" over here are making it look like we are,.. (excuse my language)
0 Replies

g-man

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 06:47 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;50187 wrote:
No, it is mostly certainly NOT our job to bring the middle east up to speed. They are not dictating anything. Our government does more damage to us in the name of "protecting" us than any muslim nation EVER could. Here's a little perspective of how ridiculous some people are...more American people are killed by drunk drivers every year than Americans have been killed by muslim terrorist...ever.

Drunk drivers in America answer to the American justice system. Not a very effective system since innocents continue to die by their hands.
The comparison is a poor one, considering that our justice system does not involve itself in spanking the perpetrators and supporters of terror.
Pursuit and punishment of terrorist was at one time considered a judicial issue until "they" raised the ante with 911.
As long as Islamics proclaim that "infidels" must die, it is our job to bring them "up to date".
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 07:57 pm
@g-man,
"We need,.. NEED in this country to focus our attention back on the problems we have here."

Such as? They all pale by comparison to our dependency on foreign oil and unbreakable connection to Israel, two facts that make the Middle East practically our most important issue. Get your head out of the sand. This whining about 'change' is just a Democrat gimic. What change?????

"Who are we to say who needs help and who dosen't,.. that is extremist. We are being ran into the ground by a minority group,. a very rich one. We need to take a look inside and see if the keeper is doing his job right. Which can we all agree that we are being taken for fools?"

Huh? What the heck are you talking about???? What 'keeper'? I have no 'keeper', except God. If you're referring to the US Government, it damned sure isn't my keeper. It shouldn't be yours, either. Sorry if I'm not nice enough for you. Liberalism sucks.:no:
piznac

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 10:32 pm
@Pinochet73,
Quote:
Such as? They all pale by comparison to our dependency on foreign oil and unbreakable connection to Israel, two facts that make the Middle East practically our most important issue. Get your head out of the sand. This whining about 'change' is just a Democrat gimic. What change?????

Why do we have dependency on oil? or an unbreakable connection to Israel?

Because of choices we make here,.. HERE,.. America is only one place,... ALL decision on our depenecy of anything is made right at home...like I said we need to focus our efforts back here.

Quote:
Huh? What the heck are you talking about???? What 'keeper'? I have no 'keeper', except God. If you're referring to the US Government, it damned sure isn't my keeper. It shouldn't be yours, either. Sorry if I'm not nice enough for you. Liberalism sucks.

You pay taxes correct? You have certain laws in your country correct? You have to obey the US gov as much as I do,. correct? These are the keepers,.. damn it boy,.. we appointed them!.... don't you see that? These are the ones we appointed to watch over our country,. that is simply not up to debate. We have keepers,.. if you can catch the analogy at this point. We have those who watch over things to make sure everything is correct,. can we now agree there?

I want an audit of the system we have put in place,.. is that non-American?... is that wrong?,.. I think not,.. it is Un American to NOT welcome the audit of the system we put in place,.. that is the F'n point! ,.. WE,.. you and I rule,.. not any system we put in place,... comments? God speaks about our governments,.. they are there bro,.. they are our " keepers ?"
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2008 11:08 pm
@g-man,
g-man;50745 wrote:
Drunk drivers in America answer to the American justice system. Not a very effective system since innocents continue to die by their hands.
The comparison is a poor one, considering that our justice system does not involve itself in spanking the perpetrators and supporters of terror.
Pursuit and punishment of terrorist was at one time considered a judicial issue until "they" raised the ante with 911.
As long as Islamics proclaim that "infidels" must die, it is our job to bring them "up to date".

The comparison is to show the ridiculous exaggeration used by the fear mongers to get the public to drink their koolaid, and buy into this insanity. "Islamics" are not proclaiming that infidels must die, Islamic extremist radicals are, which are a very small portion of the muslim population.
g-man

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2008 09:16 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;50781 wrote:
"Islamics" are not proclaiming that infidels must die, Islamic extremist radicals are, which are a very small portion of the muslim population.

Sawing off heads of innocent people, putting the events on the internet gets people's attention. When these radicals make statements, they are loud and clear. They get media attention and people die. The silence of the Muslim world about the atrocities committed in Allah's name also speaks loud and clearly.
92b16vx

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2008 09:24 pm
@g-man,
g-man;50806 wrote:
Sawing off heads of innocent people, putting the events on the internet gets people's attention. When these radicals make statements, they are loud and clear. They get media attention and people die. The silence of the Muslim world about the atrocities committed in Allah's name also speaks loud and clearly.

All of your emotion does not change the fact that it is a small group of radical extremist, and not a muslim majority.
g-man

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2008 04:27 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;50807 wrote:
All of your emotion does not change the fact that it is a small group of radical extremist, and not a muslim majority.

Nor does ignoring the fact that the Muslim majority sits silently aside as extremist hi-jack their religion. Minorities have always been able to bully their way into power when the unmotivated remain unmotivated.
Muslim extremist will never be subdued by westerners. They must be stopped from within. But, westerners will "never" stop reacting to their attacks, nor should they.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2008 08:54 am
@g-man,
g-man;50811 wrote:
Nor does ignoring the fact that the Muslim majority sits silently aside as extremist hi-jack their religion. Minorities have always been able to bully their way into power when the unmotivated remain unmotivated.
Muslim extremist will never be subdued by westerners. They must be stopped from within. But, westerners will "never" stop reacting to their attacks, nor should they.

Reacting to an attack is one thing, trying to start WWIII, and a complete sociopolitical shift is another. We reacted to the attacks, and then went off on a tangent that has nothing to do with them, and now it's a clusterfuck because we are no longer focused.
g-man

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2008 07:25 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;50816 wrote:
Reacting to an attack is one thing, trying to start WWIII, and a complete sociopolitical shift is another. We reacted to the attacks, and then went off on a tangent that has nothing to do with them, and now it's a clusterfuck because we are no longer focused.

I'm sure that ignoring the news that the surge is working. That things are beginning to get better in Iraq, is a must for anti-war folks. Not that not opposing the war makes folks pro-war. Although, there is little mention of Iraq these days due to the fact that there's more good news than bad. It would be difficult to acknowledge that there is hope for a win in Iraq. Leaving, the way we left Nam should not be considered. The only absence of focus is by the media.
92b16vx

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2008 09:05 am
@g-man,
g-man;50824 wrote:
I'm sure that ignoring the news that the surge is working. That things are beginning to get better in Iraq, is a must for anti-war folks. Not that not opposing the war makes folks pro-war. Although, there is little mention of Iraq these days due to the fact that there's more good news than bad. It would be difficult to acknowledge that there is hope for a win in Iraq. Leaving, the way we left Nam should not be considered. The only absence of focus is by the media.
g-man

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2008 07:18 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;50838 wrote:

The U.S. government and the military units involved in the surge are doing what they can to, as you say, "provide that breathing room". I agree that if it works, or not, will be on the Iraqis. But, it is better to have surged than not.

My insinuation, is not an insinuation. It is a fact. The left does relish bad news. However, people who oppose the war are not necessarily lefters nor relish in bad news. Lefters however do relish in bad news as they believe it to be good news for their political agenda. One may not agree with this war, but, winning it is paramount to future success in the war on terror.
I understand your stance. Probably best described by Ron Paul in the most recent debates. Only a moron could argue against his logic. But, since this war is in progress, the only option is to win it.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2008 11:19 am
@Silverchild79,
The Iraquis have no interest in getting back on their feet. They want us to police their problems forever. If that's what they want, then we should take over the oil fields, enjoy the profits and BRING DOWN THE COST OF GASOLINE AT OUR PUMPS.
0 Replies