a WWII German Man Speaks on Radical Islam

scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 01:00 pm
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;50115 wrote:
His example's were Iran and Saudi for the reason of Sharia law. You think them not extremists?

Bush dosent seem to bothered that the Saudis have sharia law,he is good friends with them.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 01:03 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;50245 wrote:
OK 92 - we've just elected you President of the USA - what would you do in the Middle East..?

A better job than the imbecile in office just now.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 02:48 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;50261 wrote:
Bush dosent seem to bothered that the Saudis have sharia law,he is good friends with them.

I am constantly amazed by the relevance of your comments.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 03:33 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;50265 wrote:
I am constantly amazed by the relevance of your comments.

Cant you see the relavance ? Saudi Arabia,home of wahhabism,extreme radical teachings,home of Bin-laden and 15 of the 19 bombers on 9/11.
Also Bush says he wants democray throughout the middle-east,what about the Saudis
Reagaknight

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 03:42 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;50277 wrote:
Cant you see the relavance ? Saudi Arabia,home of wahhabism,extreme radical teachings,home of Bin-laden and 15 of the 19 bombers on 9/11.
Also Bush says he wants democray throughout the middle-east,what about the Saudis

The discussion has nothing at all to do with Bush. :no:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 03:45 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;50283 wrote:

Im bringing it up ok :thumbup: it shows his double standards
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 06:58 pm
@Silverchild79,
Seems someone is a little obsessed with Bush. Very Happy

Anyway, as it's totally irrelevant, why can't you save it instead of hijacking the thread?
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 09:15 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;49874 wrote:
A German's point of view on Islam

A man whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War IIowned a number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism.

"Very few people were true Nazis" he said, "but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of the world had come. My family lost everything. I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories."

We are told again and again by "experts" and "talking heads" that Islam is the religion of peace, and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace.

Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the specter of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history.

It is the fanatics who march. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide. It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honour kill. It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque. It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals. The hard quantifiable fact is that the "peaceful majority", the "silent majority", is cowed and extraneous.

Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.China's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people.

The average Japanese individual prior to World War II was not a warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet

And, who can forget Rwanda, which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were "peace loving"?

History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our powers of reason we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points: Peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence.

Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don't speak up , because like my friend from Germany, they will awaken one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun.

Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghanis, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late.
As for us who watch it all unfold; we must pay attention to the only group that counts; the fanatics who threaten our way of life.

nothing beats the voice of experience

Europe had better wake up and get tough on Islam, or face certain doom. Bush Derangement Syndrome aside, at least the US is fighting back.
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 09:18 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;50301 wrote:

Anyway, as it's totally irrelevant, why can't you save it instead of hijacking the thread?

Scooby will be miserable without Bush to hate and blame for everything. Just watch -- he'll make ten excuses for Bill-Hillary for every accusation he made against Bush. Scoob's last, dying words will probably be something like, "Bush killed me.":headbang:
DurtySanches

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 10:59 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;50175 wrote:
How many people were stoned in the bible? How many blacks were hung for being black? don't pretend we are not without our bloody hands. Obviously we strive to stay a modern society, and be moral, the middle east is living in the past, but guess what? It isn't our job to bring them up to speed. Sorry, I just do not care to see our military, and our soldiers, and our money, and our childrens future pissed away so we can play righteous in the middle east.
Quote:
It isn't our job to bring them up to speed.
So what did you do in Iraq?
Quote:
Sorry, I just do not care to see our military, and our soldiers, and our money, and our childrens future pissed away so we can play righteous in the middle east
And who's employ were you under at the time? To little to late?
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 10:15 am
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;50301 wrote:

Again its "irrelevant" in your opinion,the thread is about Radical Islam,and Saudi Arabia is home to Wahhabism,a radical form of islam.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 10:18 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;50315 wrote:
Scooby will be miserable without Bush to hate and blame for everything. Just watch -- he'll make ten excuses for Bill-Hillary for every accusation he made against Bush. Scoob's last, dying words will probably be something like, "Bush killed me.":headbang:

keep up the good work pino :beat:
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 10:20 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;50314 wrote:
Europe had better wake up and get tough on Islam, or face certain doom. Bush Derangement Syndrome aside, at least the US is fighting back.

So you think Islam is going to take over Europe !

Not going to happen pino.
Silverchild79

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 10:57 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;50004 wrote:
The only problem with this thoery is that unlike Nazis, and communist Russia is that radical islam extremist is not a party in a country, and don't have a homeland. They work outside of any establishment, unlike Nazis, and communist.

except for when they seize control of countries like Afghanistan which they had until we removed them

they are also seeking power in Turkey, Palestine, Egypt, Iran & Syria (which they already partially have), Lebanon and Iraq

we should feel lucky their threat is thus far manageable
92b16vx

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 12:51 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;50377 wrote:
except for when they seize control of countries like Afghanistan which they had until we removed them

they are also seeking power in Turkey, Palestine, Egypt, Iran & Syria (which they already partially have), Lebanon and Iraq

Threats? You mean the threat of random terrorist activity that kills less Americans than a single year of drunk driving? Or the threat to our egos when they say mean things?
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 03:46 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;50374 wrote:
Again its "irrelevant" in your opinion,the thread is about Radical Islam,and Saudi Arabia is home to Wahhabism,a radical form of islam.

That makes it clear where exactly Bush comes in.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 04:10 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;50251 wrote:
One of the first things I would do is drill in ANWAR to lessen our dependence on foreign oil, then push companies to compete in alternative energy, and let that market produce a cost effective solution. As far as what's going on in the middle east, our troops would be gone, maybe not back in America, nearby though in case it got too out of control, and lay on diplomacy, and sanctions if nescessary, and let the middle east fix the middle east (or destroy itself). One thing I do not agree with Ron Paul on is pulling all of our troops from around the world. In Europe for example, that would have drastic ecomonical consequences on the country. They would get by and adjust eventually, but I would definitely immediately downsize operations to essentials, and have enough resources for immediate action if nescessary. I do not however fear that if we remove our troops the islamic radicals are going to infiltrate the Europeans and institute Shaira Law there.

Removing the radicals motives for hating us, is a small part in fixing the middle east. Just like we haven't gotten to the point were are at today overnight, fixing it will not take only a day. If they no longer have the excuse of our troops in their holylands, and our interfence with their governments and societies, and still insist on attacking us, we will have the right to defend, and destroy, and be righteous about it. As it is today, with our actions since the 50's, we can hardly claim we are completely innocent in the relations we have now.

Drilling in ANWAR - great idea. Now, we need to do the impossible and gain a simple majority to agree. Gore would never allow it. I can picture him strapped to a moose crying out.

Troops - either in or out, there is no middle ground. Pull them from Europe? Why not, they couldn't care less about our welfare. And that cesspool of filth and hatred, the Middle East, they can all blow themselves to Hell as far as I am concerned. I agree, we should get out of their face and out of their countries, the smelly heathen bastards.

I plan to work another 5 years and retire rich to some exotic land and die in a white linen suit and Panama hat smoking cigars and drinking anejo rum with my beautiful wife so WTF.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 07:18 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;50283 wrote:

In Scooby's mind, everything is connected to Bush. Everything -- even his red hair.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 07:22 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;50376 wrote:
So you think Islam is going to take over Europe !

Not going to happen pino.

Who will stop it? You????? Ha. The mere sight of you and Numpty would only encourage the enemy to take over all the UK and cut off everybody's head.LaughingLaughingLaughing
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 08:02 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;50377 wrote:

Smash'm flat. Fight the scourge everywhere it crops up.