a WWII German Man Speaks on Radical Islam

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2008 03:54 pm
A German's point of view on Islam

A man whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War IIowned a number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism.

"Very few people were true Nazis" he said, "but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of the world had come. My family lost everything. I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories."

We are told again and again by "experts" and "talking heads" that Islam is the religion of peace, and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace.

Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the specter of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history.

It is the fanatics who march. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide. It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honour kill. It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque. It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals. The hard quantifiable fact is that the "peaceful majority", the "silent majority", is cowed and extraneous.

Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.China's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people.

The average Japanese individual prior to World War II was not a warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet

And, who can forget Rwanda, which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were "peace loving"?

History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our powers of reason we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points: Peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence.

Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don't speak up , because like my friend from Germany, they will awaken one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun.

Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghanis, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late.
As for us who watch it all unfold; we must pay attention to the only group that counts; the fanatics who threaten our way of life.

nothing beats the voice of experience
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,834 • Replies: 72
No top replies

g-man

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 09:40 pm
@Silverchild79,
Amazingly accurate. Will post this in every forum I go to.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 12:15 am
@Silverchild79,
The only problem with this thoery is that unlike Nazis, and communist Russia is that radical islam extremist is not a party in a country, and don't have a homeland. They work outside of any establishment, unlike Nazis, and communist.
Reagaknight

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 08:33 am
@Silverchild79,
Quote:
and don't have a homeland.

Sure they do, it's just bigger than Germany.
socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 12:03 pm
@Silverchild79,
They are bent on destroying us and every freedom we pursue. Read some of the posts by Muslims here - "Christians Condone Pedophilia", for example. We are the fools if we let this go unbridled.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 01:38 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;50015 wrote:
Sure they do, it's just bigger than Germany.

Really? Where is the country that purports to be a radical muslim extremist state?

Socalgolfguy wrote:
They are bent on destroying us and every freedom we pursue.

Fearmonger bullshit.
socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 03:20 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;50025 wrote:
Really? Where is the country that purports to be a radical muslim extremist state?

Fearmonger bullshit.

92 - I have always respected your opinions but to dismiss my comment as fearmonger BS is ignorant on your part.
92b16vx

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 04:41 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;50033 wrote:
92 - I have always respected your opinions but to dismiss my comment as fearmonger BS is ignorant on your part.

Not really, considering muslim extremist have listed the reasons they hate us in ad nauseum, and our freedom and prosperity have not been high, if at all, on their list. Most notably, they want us to get the hell out of muslim holylands, and stop interacting with regional governments to our benefit at the expense of the people there. Prior to the 50's we were admired by the middle east, they LOVED us, and wanted to work with us for the profit of both. Unfortunately we choose our, and Britians interest ahead of theirs, and it has been downhill ever since.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 06:23 pm
@Silverchild79,
Quote:

Which group calls themselves a 'radical muslim extremist organization?'

You really think they can't go unnoticed in many areas of the Middle East and other Muslim countries?
92b16vx

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 06:24 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;50047 wrote:
Which group calls themselves a 'radical muslim extremist organization?'

You really think they can't go unnoticed in many areas of the Middle East and other Muslim countries?

What country are they running like the Nazis ran Germany? It's an easy question if there is a true answer...no?
Reagaknight

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 06:39 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;50048 wrote:
What country are they running like the Nazis ran Germany? It's an easy question if there is a true answer...no?

Hmm... let's see. Maybe Iran, for starters. Saudi Arabia...

Plus other regions in other countries they control de facto.
92b16vx

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 07:37 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;50051 wrote:
Hmm... let's see. Maybe Iran, for starters. Saudi Arabia...

Plus other regions in other countries they control de facto.

Which radical extremist control Iran? or Saudi? Or, since you think that because they are muslim run countries they are just extremist?
Reagaknight

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 07:54 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;50057 wrote:
Which radical extremist control Iran? or Saudi? Or, since you think that because they are muslim run countries they are just extremist?

Can you possibly be serious?

Both countries are under pure sharia, so, yeah, extremist.
92b16vx

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 08:21 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;50059 wrote:
Can you possibly be serious?

Both countries are under pure sharia, so, yeah, extremist.

the difference being that the Nazis were a political group that took power, Islamic nations are...islamic. It isn't a group, or faction controling their country, it IS their society. It is completely different than Nazis.
Reagaknight

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 08:47 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;50060 wrote:
the difference being that the Nazis were a political group that took power, Islamic nations are...islamic. It isn't a group, or faction controling their country, it IS their society. It is completely different than Nazis.

Same difference. Nazism became a part of German society. Islam has just been around longer.

Still many parallels. Persecuted minorities, thought control, no political opposition to speak of, absolute dictatorship.

It sounds as though you think they are extremest simply by virtue of being Muslim.

Where were you planning to go with that if I had said they were?
92b16vx

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 09:20 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;50061 wrote:
Same difference. Nazism became a part of German society. Islam has just been around longer.

Still many parallels. Persecuted minorities, thought control, no political opposition to speak of, absolute dictatorship.

It sounds as though you think they are extremest simply by virtue of being Muslim.

Where were you planning to go with that if I had said they were?

It is fundamentally different, period. You can draw parrallels between Nazis and any type of authoritarian government/group/society, that doesn't mean that they are the same. Here's your logic...

A plane has wings
A plane flies
A duck has wings
A duck flies
There for a plane is a duck

Quote:

Yea, that must be why I am saying you are wrong for calling them so :no:
Reagaknight

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 09:30 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;50062 wrote:
It is fundamentally different, period. You can draw parrallels between Nazis and any type of authoritarian government/group/society, that doesn't mean that they are the same. Here's your logic...

A plane has wings
A plane flies
A duck has wings
A duck flies
There for a plane is a duck

Yea, that must be why I am saying you are wrong for calling them so :no:

This is ridiculous, arguing for the sake of arguing. It's obvious that extremist Muslims have a homeland in Muslim countries. That's what I'm trying to say, and I think there's no point in further discussion. You're saying that now you do not think this is a valid comparison at all, very much a deviation from the original post, which is what I am basing my argument off of.
0 Replies

g-man

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 11:42 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;50004 wrote:
The only problem with this thoery is that unlike Nazis, and communist Russia is that radical islam extremist is not a party in a country, and don't have a homeland. They work outside of any establishment, unlike Nazis, and communist.

Their interest does not lie within borders. Their interest has to do with eliminating anything non-Muslim making them more dangerous than Nazis and Communist.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2008 12:28 am
@Silverchild79,
Paranoid, and delusional, and entirely avoidable. In 1953 our CIA made a policy descision that is still effecting us today. The middle east LOVED America, now we are their pariah.
Reagaknight

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2008 08:56 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;50071 wrote:
Paranoid, and delusional, and entirely avoidable. In 1953 our CIA made a policy descision that is still effecting us today. The middle east LOVED America, now we are their pariah.

And Muslim extremists twisted the words of the Koran accordingly, I suppose?