0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 27 Dec, 2007 11:20 am
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;49513 wrote:
newsjournalonline.com

terribly sad, she died trying to bring democracy to her people :frown:

discuss

im not that surprised by this,she was loved and loathed in equal measures,its just history repeating itself,her father was was executed in 1979 for conspiracy to murder.
Emiliana

Reply Thu 27 Dec, 2007 08:02 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Her supporters are mostly moderate, but it only takes one death to turn moderates into extremists. Sad

Musharaff had better hold on tight because he has a mess on his hands that is now even more unstable.
0 Replies

g-man

Reply Thu 27 Dec, 2007 10:10 pm
@Silverchild79,
Africa and Muslims, the oldest of societies, can't advance socially, can't figure out the meaning of negotiation versus killing as a tool. Why is that? Is it that they enjoy the violence? As evidenced by videos provided by them of the sawing off the heads of people who's hands are tied behind their backs and screaming in terror as their heads are removed from their bodies. Nothing these people demand is worthy of consideration by the west. The murder of innocent victim such as Danny Pearl makes negotiation with them beyond impossible. It makes it a sick option.
It also exposes the so called peaceful inhabitants of Arab nations and Africa as cowards as they remain silent and inactive against the perpetrators of terror against their own and foreign innocents.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2007 11:39 am
@g-man,
g-man;49541 wrote:
Africa and Muslims, the oldest of societies, can't advance socially, can't figure out the meaning of negotiation versus killing as a tool. Why is that? Is it that they enjoy the violence? As evidenced by videos provided by them of the sawing off the heads of people who's hands are tied behind their backs and screaming in terror as their heads are removed from their bodies. Nothing these people demand is worthy of consideration by the west. The murder of innocent victim such as Danny Pearl makes negotiation with them beyond impossible. It makes it a sick option.
It also exposes the so called peaceful inhabitants of Arab nations and Africa as cowards as they remain silent and inactive against the perpetrators of terror against their own and foreign innocents.

People of colour bad ! white man good !
g-man

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2007 12:57 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;49556 wrote:
People of colour bad ! white man good !

Your forte' seems to be quipping. No comment on the statement? Is it not true? Is it not a worthy question? Is the answer to the woes of Africa and Arab states not self discipline and education? Or is killing anyone who is different for the minutest of reasons something that the left can blame on the west? In your opinion, why do these people not advance? Is it the fault of others? Surely you have a thought on it. Labeling me as a bigot because I recognize failure and voice it is doing your version of "truth" an injustice. Try harder.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2007 02:02 pm
@g-man,
g-man;49562 wrote:
Your forte' seems to be quipping. No comment on the statement? Is it not true? Is it not a worthy question? Is the answer to the woes of Africa and Arab states not self discipline and education? Or is killing anyone who is different for the minutest of reasons something that the left can blame on the west? In your opinion, why do these people not advance? Is it the fault of others? Surely you have a thought on it. Labeling me as a bigot because I recognize failure and voice it is doing your version of "truth" an injustice. Try harder.

You see what you want to see,and turn a blind eye to others.
DurtySanches

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2007 07:25 pm
@Silverchild79,
Look in th mirror lately?
g-man

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2007 08:18 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;49565 wrote:
You see what you want to see,and turn a blind eye to others.

What is it that I have turned a blind eye to? Will you not address my statements and questions? Tell me what I have turned a blind eye to and I will address that. OK?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2007 07:29 am
@g-man,
g-man;49574 wrote:
What is it that I have turned a blind eye to? Will you not address my statements and questions? Tell me what I have turned a blind eye to and I will address that. OK?

through the centuries who has been responsible for more wars and carnage,the white man or people of colour ? the white man has killed a hell of a lot more people of colour than the other way round.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2007 07:29 am
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;49570 wrote:
Look in th mirror lately?

yeh and i like what i see :cool:
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2007 11:01 am
@g-man,
g-man;49562 wrote:
In your opinion, why do these people not advance?

Their religion controls EVERY aspect of their life. Their government is heavily based on religion. Their laws are heavily based on religion. Their reasons for fighting are heavily based on religion.

This is why WE work so hard to keep the two separate. The last time we mixed religion and government, people were burned at the stake.
0 Replies

g-man

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2007 11:33 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;49579 wrote:
through the centuries who has been responsible for more wars and carnage,the white man or people of colour ? the white man has killed a hell of a lot more people of colour than the other way round.

I don't know the statistics on who's killed more. Considering that whites are and always have been a serious minority in the world my guess would be that they are lagging behind. Not by much, but I would guess a little. Let's not forget the non-white nations of Asians whose people exist a life similar to serfs. The difference being the fact that when whites truly got down to the business of war, their technological "advancements" allowed them to be so much more effective at the task at hand. But, after the business of killing passes, the advancements in technology were applied to improving the lives of the common man. What application of technological advancements have improved the lives of the Arab or African nations? The technology is available to them. Why do they have no interest in bettering the lives of their common folk?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2007 05:09 pm
@g-man,
g-man;49594 wrote:
I don't know the statistics on who's killed more. Considering that whites are and always have been a serious minority in the world my guess would be that they are lagging behind. Not by much, but I would guess a little. Let's not forget the non-white nations of Asians whose people exist a life similar to serfs. The difference being the fact that when whites truly got down to the business of war, their technological "advancements" allowed them to be so much more effective at the task at hand. But, after the business of killing passes, the advancements in technology were applied to improving the lives of the common man. What application of technological advancements have improved the lives of the Arab or African nations? The technology is available to them. Why do they have no interest in bettering the lives of their common folk?

Only one country has used atomic/nuclear bomb on another country,bombing two cities full of civilians,who are still suffer symptoms to this day,this country also used chemical weapons in vietnam,dont let the US preach to anyone about barbarism.
g-man

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2007 11:03 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;49606 wrote:
Only one country has used atomic/nuclear bomb on another country,bombing two cities full of civilians,who are still suffer symptoms to this day,this country also used chemical weapons in vietnam,dont let the US preach to anyone about barbarism.

I hope I don't appear to be taking the high road. You're not being preached to about the loving kindness of Americans in battle. Quite the contrary. I think that the several hundred thousand Japanese killed by small atomic blast was a small and insufficient price for the Japanese to pay. But, many technological advances which now save lives of common people are one of the effects of whites at war. Technological advances denied to the common folk of Arab and African states. Taking us back to my question. The mystery of "why", when the world around them is evidence that advancement is the result of overcoming tribal attitudes to unite as nations, supporting the efforts of thinkers and doers for the good of the nation is resisted by the oldest of societies?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2007 04:53 pm
@g-man,
g-man;49610 wrote:
I hope I don't appear to be taking the high road. You're not being preached to about the loving kindness of Americans in battle. Quite the contrary. I think that the several hundred thousand Japanese killed by small atomic blast was a small and insufficient price for the Japanese to pay. But, many technological advances which now save lives of common people are one of the effects of whites at war. Technological advances denied to the common folk of Arab and African states. Taking us back to my question. The mystery of "why", when the world around them is evidence that advancement is the result of overcoming tribal attitudes to unite as nations, supporting the efforts of thinkers and doers for the good of the nation is resisted by the oldest of societies?

Arorocities and barbarism,how many were killed in the 2 world wars,who were the major players in these conflicts ?
g-man

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2007 06:54 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;49641 wrote:
Arorocities and barbarism,how many were killed in the 2 world wars,who were the major players in these conflicts ?

Scooby, you need to start a new thread. We keep drifting from the intent of this thread. I believe that was my fault. But, I don't know how to start threads.
I'd like to discuss with you, in depth where we've drifted to.
I brought this into the conversation without regard or respect to the subject. I regret that. This thread, devoted to discussion of Ms. Bhutto's murder, should be about that. I believe that Arabs and Africans use murder as a tool "in mass" compared to white nations for almost any cause. I just chose the wrong thread to throw it into. Sorry, I hope you will indulge me. Out of respect for Ms. Bhutto and those who would like to discuss "her" murder and or life.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 09:51 am
@Silverchild79,
I lament her death as a human being, but........her self-engineered vulnerability to assassination underscored her unsuitability as an effective leader of that rabble we call Pakistan.
g-man

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 11:08 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;49732 wrote:
I lament her death as a human being, but........her self-engineered vulnerability to assassination underscored her unsuitability as an effective leader of that rabble we call Pakistan.

Her vulnerability was undoubtedly self engineered. But it would have been a great opporitunity for at least one Muslim nation to show that they possess a sense of civility concerning difference in belief. They just keep showing their stupidity. It always cost the "good" people the most.
0 Replies