Breaking News: 5 shot in nebraska mall

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 03:37 pm
FOXNews.com - Reports: At Least Five People Shot at Omaha Mall - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

not this again
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 852 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Drakej

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 07:49 pm
@Silverchild79,
Looks like the confirmed death count is up to 8 with 5 wounded. That sucks, sounds like a screwed up place though, already one other shooting there and they find a live grenade in the parking lot a few days before? But I think that kinda proves that you can never be to care full no matter where you live. You dont have to live in a ghetto to worry about these kinds of things.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 08:08 pm
@Silverchild79,
Yeah.....under Clinton, we'll see a ton of anti-gun bills proposed. Slick literally initiated a new bill after every shooting while he was Prez.
0 Replies

Drakej

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 08:16 pm
@Silverchild79,
Oh yeah no doubt about it, this is just more fuel for the anti gun fire. But sadly no one will address the issue that this kid him self had issue. He simply used a firearm to carry out his crazy plan. If you ban guns the next guy will use a home made explosive device, or a knife, or (insert tool). Id is disappointing that people blame the tool and not the person using it.

Rest in peace to those who died and may their family find peace soon.
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 11:24 pm
@Silverchild79,
if someone in the mall HAD a gun on them, they could have taken the shooters out earlier.
Silverchild79

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 10:50 am
@briansol,
briansol;47552 wrote:
if someone in the mall HAD a gun on them, they could have taken the shooters out earlier.

exactly, nobody throws punches at innocent people in public because everybody has fists
0 Replies

Drakej

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 06:41 pm
@Silverchild79,
That is exactly why I carry every day every where I go aside from where i work but we have our own armed police force and i don't wanna go to prison.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 07:35 pm
@Drakej,
the gunman said that he "wanted to go out in style..."

i have heard this phrase before but never heard of anyone actually doing it!
0 Replies

Drakej

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 08:05 pm
@Silverchild79,
I think every crazed person says that **** before they shoot a place up. They think it is original or something.
Freeman15

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2007 12:08 pm
@Drakej,
Everytime something like this happens I cringe, because we all know the lefties in Congress (supported by RINO's, which are almost ALL of the GOP congressmen) will push for "tougher gun laws" to prevent this sort of thing.

It's funny, collectively my friends and I probably have enough arms and munitions to start a small war, yet none of us have taken to shooting innocent shoppers yet. Generally speaking, and I could be wrong, only CRIMINALS commit crime, so if one were going to kill a lot of people, and then blow one's own head off, why would one care about a potential prison term for owning an illegal firearm? That's like locking up drug smugglers for not wrapping their drugs in biodegradeable paper.

My right to purchase any firearm I want and carry it in whatever manner I want was passed in 1791, and it is the ONLY gun law I obey or will obey. Who's with me?
0 Replies