Westboro Baptist ordered to pay 11mil!

aaronssongs

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2007 11:17 pm
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;44055 wrote:
Aaron, calm down please, you're making it more difficult to have a civil discussion.

Calm down? Who are you to instruct me to do anything? You overstep your boundaries, and more than once....you try to control you...that's what you can do. I am not your "n" word....you got me?
aaronssongs

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2007 11:23 pm
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;44053 wrote:
Because the religious right believes it to be a negative lifestyle, but they represent a TINY minority of the population, as seen by the total lack of support for the defendants' statements.

If you said, "you're going to hell", and based it on your own religious or moral beliefs, you would not be banned, but I'm not a mod....Silver, care to weigh in? "Go to hell" is the equivalent of saying, "*** off", which is caustic and so yeah, you might find yourself banned, but simply saying that I will go to hell when I die is not an insult nor is it defamation. If that were the case, no Christian or Muslim would be allowed to preach to their congregations (as both believe failure to adhere to their faith leaves one in hell).

What do you mean I want it both ways? I don't follow. I want free speech, period, as our Constitution MANDATES. IF however we're going to allow slander and libel laws to be passed, we need to FOLLOW THEM. Legally, you're wrong. We can debate philosophically if you like, but I have the Constitutional and the statutory arguments in my favor.

YADDA, YADDA, YADDA......A WASTE OF KEYSTROKES AND GOOD SPACE, THAT COULD BE FOR SOMETHING "MEANINGFUL" AND "RELEVANT"...METHINKS YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH THE SOUND OF YOUR OWN VOICE (VIA POSTINGS)
Freeman15

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2007 11:50 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;44062 wrote:
YADDA, YADDA, YADDA......A WASTE OF KEYSTROKES AND GOOD SPACE, THAT COULD BE FOR SOMETHING "MEANINGFUL" AND "RELEVANT"...METHINKS YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH THE SOUND OF YOUR OWN VOICE (VIA POSTINGS)

So you don't care to discuss this issue any further? That's cool, I'll see you in another thread my man, I'm going to stick around in case anybody else wants to talk about it.
0 Replies

Freeman15

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2007 11:51 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;44061 wrote:
Calm down? Who are you to instruct me to do anything? You overstep your boundaries, and more than once....you try to control you...that's what you can do. I am not your "n" word....you got me?

It wasn't instruction, it was friendly advice. No need to get all hot and bothered about a topic on an online message board.
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2007 12:24 am
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;44067 wrote:
It wasn't instruction, it was friendly advice. No need to get all hot and bothered about a topic on an online message board.

Shut up.....that's not instruction either....just reciprocal "friendly" advice.\
It would take more than the likes of you to get me "hot and bothered'. Don't flatter yourself.
I'm not your "n".
0 Replies

xj0hnx

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2007 12:34 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;44052 wrote:
Are you sane....I am for the mourners, and the family of the soldier. Earth to you. And do spell check before you send out your posts, you'd seem less "lacking".

You're not too bright are you?
Freeman15

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2007 12:54 am
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;44074 wrote:

He's a self-styled academic, don't worry about his tone. Just provide facts and hard data to counter his bombastic tirades, accept that you'll be called a racist for disagreeing with him.....even if the issue doesn't concern race, and report his abuses to the mods.

The mods seem to have a hard-on for the guy because they allow him to berate other users without banning him. I suggest you not get into a name-calling match with him, because odds are you'll get banned and he'll be ignored (plus it's just childish behavior from a guy with an inflated sense of self-worth). Just keep living in the world of reality and pray that someday he enters it.
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2007 01:54 am
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;44074 wrote:

I can spell.
xj0hnx

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2007 02:01 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;44085 wrote:
I can spell.

Is my misspelling Constitution bothering you so much that you can not come up with rational, factual arguments?
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2007 02:04 am
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;44080 wrote:
He's a self-styled academic, don't worry about his tone. Just provide facts and hard data to counter his bombastic tirades, accept that you'll be called a racist for disagreeing with him.....even if the issue doesn't concern race, and report his abuses to the mods.

The mods seem to have a hard-on for the guy because they allow him to berate other users without banning him. I suggest you not get into a name-calling match with him, because odds are you'll get banned and he'll be ignored (plus it's just childish behavior from a guy with an inflated sense of self-worth). Just keep living in the world of reality and pray that someday he enters it.

Self-styled? Now that's a first....trouble is, anyone can produce facts and data that support his or her argument...the White House and the DOJ have done it for years....seems they came up with hard docs about WMD...ain't been found, has it? So if the WH can come up with falsified docs, why can't little ol' you?
You damned straight, you start calling names..just like the rules say, you'll be banned...it goes for me...and guess what?
Oh, Free...you just hate me because I embarrass you...time after time...awww, suga wooga...it's gon 'be alright.
And word. my sense of self-worth is not inflated....I have backing...
Oh, and I'd tread lightly with your insinuations about the Mods....they don't favor me over anyone else...I was banned for a month....but I learned how to play the game...you should too, before another foot falls into mouth.
Gee, for someone without a diploma...I kinda make you look bad, don't I?
xj0hnx

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2007 02:05 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;44087 wrote:

Oh, Free...you just hate me because I embarrass you...time after time...

Actually, you make yourself look really sad, it almost embarassing reading your posts.
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2007 02:14 am
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;44089 wrote:
Actually, you make yourself look really sad, it almost embarassing reading your posts.

WTF...who are you? And you still can't spell.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2007 08:52 am
@Silverchild79,
Yet another Hijacked thread. can aaron get on ay thread without it being a personal battle between him and someone else, with NO mention of the thread title?
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2007 09:38 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;44118 wrote:
Yet another Hijacked thread. can aaron get on ay thread without it being a personal battle between him and someone else, with NO mention of the thread title?

Westboro Baptist ordered to pay 11mil! Guess not. Are "you" gonna cry?
Freeman15

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2007 11:45 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;44087 wrote:
Self-styled? Now that's a first....trouble is, anyone can produce facts and data that support his or her argument...the White House and the DOJ have done it for years....seems they came up with hard docs about WMD...ain't been found, has it? So if the WH can come up with falsified docs, why can't little ol' you?
You damned straight, you start calling names..just like the rules say, you'll be banned...it goes for me...and guess what?
Oh, Free...you just hate me because I embarrass you...time after time...awww, suga wooga...it's gon 'be alright.
And word. my sense of self-worth is not inflated....I have backing...
Oh, and I'd tread lightly with your insinuations about the Mods....they don't favor me over anyone else...I was banned for a month....but I learned how to play the game...you should too, before another foot falls into mouth.
Gee, for someone without a diploma...I kinda make you look bad, don't I?

I find it kind of sad that you have to pat yourself on the back because nobody else will. Why do you have to abandon the debate and resort to name-calling and self-agrandizing so quickly? Is it really so hard to provide facts for an argument and remain civil? Or do you contend that ALL government documents are falsified, and thus not applicable to any discussion?

Prove any documentation I have provided or provide in the future has been falsified, and I'll leave this website. How's that? My money is on the table, feel like anty'ing up?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2007 07:50 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;44061 wrote:

I'm sure he meant it in a good way, Aaron. Don't you think you're over-reacting? Take a deep breath. Count to ten. Breathe, Aaron. Breathe.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2007 07:53 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;44128 wrote:
Westboro Baptist ordered to pay 11mil! Guess not. Are "you" gonna cry?

Rug, let's face it -- most of the fun in coming here now is to mess with Aaron. :devilheadbang::devilheadbang::devilheadbang:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2007 07:54 pm
@xj0hnx,
xj0hnx;44089 wrote:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 07:58 pm
aaronssongs;47342 wrote:
Please...I'm not "really" patting myself on the back because no one else will...how sad would that be? No...I'm just letting you know that your insults and your "disses" don't really matter to me...and I am confident in myself and my abilities, not to be defined by the likes of you, or anyone else...and that my opinion is not maverick, and represents one held by many. And in answer to your question...I did not goad or insult you "first"...therefore, all bets are off in complying with your desires for me to provide documentation for my position(s)...I may, if I feel so "moved" ...but don't hold your breath, or better yet, hold it.
You post a lot of nonsense, that amounts to nothing more that propaganda...right wing propaganda, at that! And just because you provide links and documentation, doesn't mean diddly squat..at least, to me. Bush and Co. "lied"...and some low level operative, such as yourself, can't "lie"???? Please. And you don't have to threaten to leave the website, on my account, or for what I might or might not do...I don't give a "rat's booty"...who the dickens are you?

Give us the low-down, Aaron. What's this about?????:whip:
0 Replies