Ron Paul's secret weapon: Computer Crime

Freeman15

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 01:02 pm
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;45969 wrote:
I don't know about his whole congressional term but this one sure qualify's. You already answered me in another thread. You said if you weren't voting for Paul you would be voting for Biden, i'm sure this holds true for many in his camp. And i'm sure the people i talk of will claim no party affiliation. IMO this holds enough water that you could swim in it.

If ronny wasn't running would you donate to biden?

I'd vote for Biden because he is honest and truly believes in what he says. I hate his politics with a passion, but the guy understands foreign relations better than anybody in the field (except Paul). I hate his wealth redistributing, gun-grabbing, tax-hiking politics, I love his integrity. Romney, Thompson, Giuliani, they're all talking-point idiots who will say what is expected when it is expected. Thompson claims to be a "Reagan conservative" when he voted FOR gun control while a Senator and lobbyed Congress for greater freedom in abortion once out of office. What does he say now? Guns good, abortions bad. Romney was a fine administrator for Massachusetts, but he has NO foreign policy experience outside of the business world. Giuliani is well, a tool. He acts like a conservative despite being anti-gun, pro-big government, and pro interventionist foreign policy.

It's ok to hold these positions, but you can't walk around acting like a conservative when you're clearly not. Biden doesn't lie about what he is, and he doesn't dance around issues. At least as president you'd know what you were getting into with him, I have no idea what hat the GOP or DNC frontrunners will wear if elected.

Nope. I only donate to candidates with whom I agree. I'd vote for Biden, but why would I give my money to somebody I fundamentally disagree with?
briansol

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 02:20 pm
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;45991 wrote:
I hate his wealth redistributing, gun-grabbing, tax-hiking politics, I love his integrity.

Nope. I only donate to candidates with whom I agree. I'd vote for Biden, but why would I give my money to somebody I fundamentally disagree with?

exactly my same thoughts.

hes a great man, and i think he would make a good LEADER. but, what he wants to do sucks IMO.
0 Replies