Bush Blasts Congress

FedUpAmerican

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 12:54 pm
@Silverchild79,
LOL!

Have you ever REALLY watched Fox news???

C'mon man, you can't be serious.
0 Replies

Freeman15

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 01:15 pm
@Silverchild79,
Question:

Aren't republicans supposed to OPPOSE legislation and spending?

Soooooo, why is Congress being stalled a bad thing?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 05:40 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;43647 wrote:
FOXNews.com - Bush Blasts Democrats for Spending Bill Delays - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum

and he's right, the Democratic lead congress has ground political progress to a halt in the name of us vs them politics and now largely acts as Spin machine for the 08 election

Bush's approval rate is twice or sometimes three times that of Congress depending which poll you look at, yet it's Bush that's always called incompetent

I've always wanted Bush to fight back harder. But, like his father, he isn't a fighter. So, he's been on homestretch to retirement for the last two years. Very disappointing. He should be kicking the Democrats in the teeth and bombing Iran by now.:headbang:
bizkit

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 08:56 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;43671 wrote:
Proof that Fox is NOT news:

Bill O'Reilly

Rush Limbaugh

Sean Hannity

Ann (horse face) Coulter

Glenn Beck

Do I NEED to continue?

[SIZE="3"]I think Glenn Beck is on CNN....right???[/SIZE]
aaronssongs

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 09:18 pm
@bizkit,
bizkit;43725 wrote:
[SIZE="3"]I think Glenn Beck is on CNN....right???[/SIZE]

Oh don't go there....CNN is not necessarily "the news", either...ok..they are beholding to the corporate dollar, too. Don't get it twisted...it's just that they are a little more left of "patsy"...but not by much. Coffee?
aaronssongs

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 09:23 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;43705 wrote:
I've always wanted Bush to fight back harder. But, like his father, he isn't a fighter. So, he's been on homestretch to retirement for the last two years. Very disappointing. He should be kicking the Democrats in the teeth and bombing Iran by now.:headbang:

There is a home for you, somewhere..where you could be medicated, and made docile.
Bush and Cheney, when they leave office, should go directly into a jailcell, somewhere, where we don't have to hear from them, ever again.
If you think we should be bombing Iran, right now...I hope with all that is in me, that the mission fails miserably, and those executing it and wanting it, reap the wind. And if you have the audacity to call me un-American, think twice...because what you are suggesting is the most un-American and foul thing imaginable...Americans don't go around killing up folk just because they disagree with them...people that think like that, should be locked up and away. You have a problem.
0 Replies

bizkit

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 09:28 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;43736 wrote:
Oh don't go there....CNN is not necessarily "the news", either...ok..they are beholding to the corporate dollar, too. Don't get it twisted...it's just that they are a little more left of "patsy"...but not by much. Coffee?

Just stating the facts songs...
Glenn Beck is on CNN.
Sabz5150

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 11:46 am
@bizkit,
Congress attempted a probe into the warrantless wiretaps that we all know and love. What happened? The administration moved to grant them legal immunity.

washingtonpost.com

Congress attempted a probe into the Blackwater murders carried out in Iraq. What happened? The administration moved to grant them legal immunity.

Dems Bash Bush Over Blackwater Immunity, White House Says Matter Is "Under Review" - CBS News

Seeing a pattern here?
0 Replies

Whatever cv

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 01:43 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;43647 wrote:
FOXNews.com - Bush Blasts Democrats for Spending Bill Delays - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum

and he's right, the Democratic lead congress has ground political progress to a halt in the name of us vs them politics and now largely acts as Spin machine for the 08 election

Bush's approval rate is twice or sometimes three times that of Congress depending which poll you look at, yet it's Bush that's always called incompetent

Not even close, but good try.

Republicans hold the key to controlling congress, yet again. there are not enough majority of democrats to carry a bill, let alone override a veto. The inactivity of the congress is republican controlled yet again.

And I applaud Congress for not wanting to increase corporate welfare in the military complex when billions have been missing and there was never any republican oversight to find it.

The monies here in the bill are being pushed through by the democrats to take care of AMERICANS and not the top 1% wealthy of Bush's campaign supporters...might help for you to know that.
0 Replies

Whatever cv

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 01:47 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;43705 wrote:

Yeah, and creating a debt Communist China will pick up more of, bankrupt us, send you to the poor house and turn you into a communist follower....good plan!!!:FU1:
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 05:48 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;43736 wrote:

CLINTON NEWS NETWORK.....sux.:FU1:
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 05:50 pm
@Whatever cv,
Whatever!;43794 wrote:
Yeah, and creating a debt Communist China will pick up more of, bankrupt us, send you to the poor house and turn you into a communist follower....good plan!!!:FU1:

They'll have to get past my two attack-trained dachshunds, tennis-elbow-bound straight-right, and a closet full of guns first. Oh....and don't forget my bow and arrows, too. I got a grill too, for biting, if it comes down to that. :headbang:
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 05:59 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;43819 wrote:
CLINTON NEWS NETWORK.....sux.:FU1:

You really are a "piece of work" ( can I get banned for saying that?)
Bill is no longer president, since almost 8 yrs ago. His wife, is US Senator from NY, a job she has done well, and paved the way for her candidacy, in her own right...yet you would call CNN, the Clinton News Network....when they take her to task, daily, and report what is actually going on in the blogosphere, the heartland, the media, the fluff and a lot of the hardcore...so what are you ranting about?
Pit that against Fox (faux )News, which has never, ever criticized this White House, and thinks, actually, like you do. Bombs, away.
Like I said...you are a piece of work...euphemistically speaking.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2007 08:53 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;43705 wrote:

He is still learning how to pronounce NUKALEAR !
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2007 08:54 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;43820 wrote:
They'll have to get past my two attack-trained dachshunds, tennis-elbow-bound straight-right, and a closet full of guns first. Oh....and don't forget my bow and arrows, too. I got a grill too, for biting, if it comes down to that. :headbang:

RAMBO ! JOHN RAMBO :eek:
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2007 06:07 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;43822 wrote:
You really are a "piece of work" ( can I get banned for saying that?)
Bill is no longer president, since almost 8 yrs ago. His wife, is US Senator from NY, a job she has done well, and paved the way for her candidacy, in her own right...yet you would call CNN, the Clinton News Network....when they take her to task, daily, and report what is actually going on in the blogosphere, the heartland, the media, the fluff and a lot of the hardcore...so what are you ranting about?
Pit that against Fox (faux )News, which has never, ever criticized this White House, and thinks, actually, like you do. Bombs, away.
Like I said...you are a piece of work...euphemistically speaking.

Aaron, how can you get banned? You own this place. I salute you. You own it.:thumbup:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2007 06:10 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;43870 wrote:
RAMBO ! JOHN RAMBO :eek:

Jonny Rambo......come in. Calling Jonny Rambo....come in. C'mon in, Jonny. C'mon in from the cold. Mission complete. I say again....mission complete. Come in, Jonny. Come in. This is Colonel Troutman....over?:friday::rocketwhore:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2007 06:11 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;43869 wrote:
He is still learning how to pronounce NUKALEAR !

It could be worse -- something like, "nukler", or "noklar". Count your blessings.
0 Replies