• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 786 • Replies: 13
No top replies

wvpeach

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2007 04:28 pm
@Silverchild79,
I am a hill billy , I like hill billies.

The clintons are not hill billys if that is who that is supposed to be. Maybe if they were I might like them.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2007 04:45 pm
@Silverchild79,
Hillbilly

Hillary and Bill Clinton

my gawd you are from West Virgina

and after careful study I have noticed Hillary's shoulders are broader then her husbands
wvpeach

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2007 09:56 pm
@Silverchild79,
From West Virginia , and proud of it. Lived all over the US and came back home to by God West Virginia ASAP .

No place like West Virginia where the people are always free.
tvsej

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2007 02:44 am
@wvpeach,
That looks like the kid from the movie "Deliverance" Good one.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2007 09:48 am
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;40811 wrote:
Hillbilly

Hillary and Bill Clinton

my gawd you are from West Virgina

and after careful study I have noticed Hillary's shoulders are broader then her husbands

did it take you long to think that "classic" up :wtf:
mlurp

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2007 12:19 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Origional material sometimes takes time.
But West Virginia, isn't the only state that might be called Hillbilly. I was born in Virginia and lived there all of 6 weeks. And most of my youth before leaving for Europe was spent in the south. I always thought of myself as a rebel (southern boy) while growing up.

wvpeach is W.V. south of the Mason Dixon line? I forgot where it is now.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2007 12:36 pm
@Silverchild79,
Oregon>the rest of the country

and no you can't move here

http://www.republicworldnews.com/images/article_welcome-to-oregon_229x149.jpg
Freeman15

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2007 01:16 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silver, that picture cracked me up. You are a gentleman and a scholar for posting it (at least, until the next time we disagree).

You people need to lighten up. Hillary may be evil, but that just makes her an easier target.
mlurp

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2007 01:19 pm
@Silverchild79,
How American of you. he, he, he. I lived there about a week (camping) before moving along to Alaska then Canada and back again thru Washington state. Then drove through once more. This was during the mid 80's and a lot of land and homes were up for sale as the timber business was failing then. I did look at several land sites, but prefered Montana during their short summer. I have several Army buddies living in Montana. But the land price increase while I was deciding so it was a mute thing after land increased 3 fold in price. So Kansas was where I landed till I married and moved to Indiana. I still like the Colts. But don't tell any Kansas people. loool
Freeman15 no politics in this thread please, loooooooooool
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2007 02:24 pm
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;40930 wrote:
Silver, that picture cracked me up. You are a gentleman and a scholar for posting it (at least, until the next time we disagree).

that "picture" was the sign on the Oregon/California border for many years

oh wait, did you mean the hillary picture?
Freeman15

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2007 10:48 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;40939 wrote:
that "picture" was the sign on the Oregon/California border for many years

oh wait, did you mean the hillary picture?

The Hillary picture. The Oregon picture is awesome too, though I won't abide by your state's mandate. I love temperate rainforest landscape, and I plan on retiring somewhere near the Oregon coast.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 09:35 am
@Silverchild79,
living in San Antonio (which is the only city in texas we shouldn't give back to mexico) I find you definition of "temperate" suspect

you'd like Florence, especially if you have an ATV

YouTube - Big Air on the Oregon Dunes
Freeman15

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 11:11 am
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;41273 wrote:
living in San Antonio (which is the only city in texas we shouldn't give back to mexico) I find you definition of "temperate" suspect

you'd like Florence, especially if you have an ATV

YouTube - Big Air on the Oregon Dunes

Cool vid.

I'm originally from Newark, DE, moved to Texas when I was 10 or so. Oregon/Washington have awesome forests and cool temperatures. That's what seems awesome to me. I'd like to live somewhere with four seasons, instead of HOT and hot.

Oh, and San Antonio has already been given back to Mexico. You didn't see it on the News because California had it worse, but we had several pro-illegal rallies here too. It's getting so bad that driving downtown you're always 10+ under the limit (illegals drive extremely slowly to avoid being pulled over). The other day I did a house claim and had a complaint filed against me for not knowing Spanish. It was dismissed, but it's getting to be a pain in the ass.

Oregon has fewer of these kinds of miscreants (so I'm told, only been to Portland), and while that isn't the state's ENTIRE appeal, it does contribute greatly.
0 Replies