OJ Trail: The Sequel

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 01:31 pm
wow, I didn't know OJ had his own SWAT team lol

FOXNews.com - O.J. Simpson Arrested; Audio Tapes Reveal Outburst in Alleged Vegas Hotel Room Robbery - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

I don't know what came over him, this is like R-Kelly peeing on another girl, Clinton having another affair, or Mel Gibson getting another DUI. OJ will get no sympathy this time.

But if the second Jackson trial was any indication, he won't get any jail time either

At least Paris went to jail, I'll always have that to savor :cool:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 744 • Replies: 3
No top replies

aaronssongs

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 01:41 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;37816 wrote:
wow, I didn't know OJ had his own SWAT team lol

FOXNews.com - O.J. Simpson Arrested; Audio Tapes Reveal Outburst in Alleged Vegas Hotel Room Robbery - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

I don't know what came over him, this is like R-Kelly peeing on another girl, Clinton having another affair, or Mel Gibson getting another DUI. OJ will get no sympathy this time.

But if the second Jackson trial was any indication, he won't get any jail time either

At least Paris went to jail, I'll always have that to savor :cool:

The man is just plain stupid....his slain wife, Nicole, was tired of the abuse and the neglect (according to Rolling Stone magazine account), and she had told him it was over and she was leaving....him, control freak that he is, wasn't about to have it...things got out of hand and two people wound up dead.
Now, he's really done it, and there is absolutely no sympathy...perhaps, this way, we don't have to see or hear of him so often. I, for one, am "glad".
mlurp

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 11:36 pm
@aaronssongs,
Nor bail. That says prison if they can get him. Just what the country needs the blacks vs the whites or the othe rway around, and this OJ mindless stupid action. Topeka has both the Crips and Bloods if not a few other gangs.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 02:43 am
@Silverchild79,
OJ has shown his true being, a criminal at heart.

I do believe he was an outstanding football player and respect that, but not his actions since.
0 Replies